Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bernhard ‏@MatthiasBeezy

Just saw half of the #Spurs roster at the Galleria mall in Houston. Unfortunately, Matt Bonner was not one of the players present. #LetDown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably is constipated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with TD21 here. People are assuming that Nando has basically taken the backup PG job, when it's not even clear which guard position he will play in SA. I know fans get excited with the idea of having a 6'6 PG with great passing skills, but it's simply too early to tell. And I also hope that Green struggling early doesn't mean much because after the choking job in the OKC he hasn't been the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with TD21 here. People are assuming that Nando has basically taken the backup PG job, when it's not even clear which guard position he will play in SA. I know fans get excited with the idea of having a 6'6 PG with great passing skills, but it's simply too early to tell. And I also hope that Green struggling early doesn't mean much because after the choking job in the OKC he hasn't been the same.
    He'd best be paired with a smaller shoot-first guard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you can play Nando with Green or KL at the 2 that way they can switch onto the faster point guard. He gives us some of that passing ability we missed after TJ Ford got injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he can get his efficiency up and limit his turnovers...backup PG is his for the taking, then i dont know whats the purpose of signing mills....trade bait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he can get his efficiency up and limit his turnovers...backup PG is his for the taking, then i dont know whats the purpose of signing mills....trade bait
    Nando was taken on as a prospect, tbh. Nobody knew he was gonna be this good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be good if it was easy to watch these games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not signing curry means, u clowns accept midget turd towers and soft cone center......sweet cant wait to see a repeat of the previous season, regular season champions playoff fodder team
    This. Same route ,same destination.

Thread Information