Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jax is insurance, but he brings alot of stuff to the table

now i dont think his insurance for ginoboli, i think he can move ahead of ginoboli in the rotation, ginoboli has been playin like since coming back, more stupid game decisions in stretches of the game as usual....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Manu is consistently healthy the Spurs obviously have a higher ceiling. However, right now his injuries and being unreliable hurts the Spurs and they play more cohesive without him currently. Hopefully he stays healthy long enough for that to adjust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is healthy and the Spurs have no shot of winning the west without Manu... then again, the Spurs have bigger fish to fry inside, tbh

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What would you want to do a silly thing like strain yourselves trying to get 1st for? You of all people should know better, slow and steady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the OP probably over reacted to the win over the Thunder without Manu in making this thread.

But well to answer it, no there is no chance whatsoever the Spurs win the West without him. To be fair there's also little chance they win with him.

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I think they can win the west without him. As we've seen without him players stepping up to produce what he does with Neal and Danny Green. Plus now we've got Stephen Jackson to replace him. In fact the Spurs have played better without him. Maybe it's time to give him very few minutes and more of an assistant coach/mentor role on this team. I don't think they can win the whole thing without him or even with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say Manu is the biggest fish. He's the important piece. I think they can win without him, but obviously the odds go way down. But this is a good, yet flawed team (like all western teams).

Thread Information