Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing Heat are frustrating as ; this is the most talented team since the 88 Lakers, and they should act like it. They should be steamrolling everyone like the 08 Celtics or 00 Lakers did. I can't see anyone keeping them from winning the le this season, but they should be historically great and aren't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ing Heat are frustrating as ; this is the most talented team since the 88 Lakers, and they should act like it. They should be steamrolling everyone like the 08 Celtics or 00 Lakers did. I can't see anyone keeping them from winning the le this season, but they should be historically great and aren't.
    Pecking order isn't clearly established, LBJ doesn't know his true role on the team and they just cant get over chemistry issues/clashing egos.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pecking order isn't clearly established, LBJ doesn't know his true role on the team and they just cant get over chemistry issues/clashing egos.
    Never stopped the Lakers from winning 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it has very little to do with chemistry..

The Heat just don't have the urgency and intensity to be a historically great regular season team..in most of their losses, you'll see an abundance of careless turnovers and nonchalant decisions..they'll turn it on in the playoffs, as they did in 2011..

I also don't understand when people say Lebron struggles in the playoffs..Lebron chokes in the Finals, he doesn't have any problems in the playoffs..

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    as the best team of the league right now it seems we must win every single game because when we lose a game, its magnified 100X times and the sorry ers would all jump out jeering us like they had won something themselves. poor asses hate the wealthy people but it seems to me more like jealousy rather then real hatred tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    LOL also @ the Heat being up by 17 after the first quarter and still losing. Wow. Definitely not the stuff of championship contenders.
    what else to expect when our best player now is lechoke ING james? we are like the most talented team on paper now but the head n!gger looks just like a surplus when wade is healthy tbh. i'd rather have a DH or even a blake ing griffin instead of the ass ing n!gger tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't write the Heat in to win it when their stars go off and still lose to a crappy team. It's not like this year's Bucks have some kind of voodoo power just because their predecessors beat the good teams more than they should have. I'm also not saying the Bucks would necessarily win a series with the Heat. I'm just trying to point out the cracks in their armor including too much reliance on their stars, weak bench, weak front line and LeBron disappearing in the playoffs among other things. Those do not equal a championship being a forgone conclusion. Even though he can jump over midgets in the regular season, Lebron hasn't shown me jack in the playoffs. He's aging fast and still doesn't even have one championship.
    Well said plus the fact that LeBron and Wade both need the ball to be truly great players. Heat should be on paper highly favored but are they really truly deeper as a team than the Thunder or the Bulls? Moreover, there are other teams that could get hot and beat them such as the LAL, Mavs and if all the stars line up potentially the Spurs.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Well said plus the fact that LeBron and Wade both need the ball to be truly great players. Heat should be on paper highly favored but are they really truly deeper as a team than the Thunder or the Bulls? Moreover, there are other teams that could get hot and beat them such as the LAL, Mavs and if all the stars line up potentially the Spurs.

It would take the stars lining up and the hand of based God himself.
    Last edited by Norris Cole; 02-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The Heat made it to the finals in their first year together and you idiots are acting like they were knocked out the first round.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat blow

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Your mother must be a big fan being how she can relate.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your mother must be a big fan being how she can relate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never stopped the Lakers from winning 3.
    The team was fine until 2002.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat made it to the finals in their first year together and you idiots are acting like they were knocked out the first round.
    First round out or finals out. Still out. Still a huge disappointment that will be repeated this year holmes. Anything less than a championship is a BUST for this team. Only it will be worse because now, there are no excuses like "the team needs to gel" etc. They've had plenty of time to figure it out.

Wade is entering the twilight of his career too. He's going to be done in a couple of years especially the way he plays. It's now or never for the Heat and unfortunately for them, they're not looking playoff ready much less finals ready. In fact, they look worse than last year and are cruising for a bruisin' tomorrow on the road against a scary Sixers team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pistons beat the Bucks tonight.

OH NOEZZZZ look out for Detroit!!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    First round out or finals out. Still out. Still a huge disappointment that will be repeated this year holmes. Anything less than a championship is a BUST for this team. Only it will be worse because now, there are no excuses like "the team needs to gel" etc. They've had plenty of time to figure it out.

Wade is entering the twilight of his career too. He's going to be done in a couple of years especially the way he plays. It's now or never for the Heat and unfortunately for them, they're not looking playoff ready much less finals ready. In fact, they look worse than last year and are cruising for a bruisin' tomorrow on the road against a scary Sixers team.
    So you're getting all this from a regular season lost?

Cruising for a brusin'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're getting all this from a regular season lost?

Cruising for a brusin'
    Your team SHOULD go unbeaten the way you blindly think they are beyond criticism. Heads are gonna roll in Miami at the end of the season brah starting w their 12 year old coach. You are laughing now but Bron hasn't done squat in his career brah and Bosh is weak. Mark my words patnah.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Your team SHOULD go unbeaten the way you blindly think they are beyond criticism. Heads are gonna roll in Miami at the end of the season brah starting w their 12 year old coach. You are laughing now but Bron hasn't done squat in his career brah and Bosh is weak. Mark my words patnah.
    You be lucky if I even remember who you are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL says the newbie. outta here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dood. YOU'll remember me aight brah. You can't stay away from this thread. Only thing keeping you outta this thread is your momma tuckin' you in at 8 o clock. You have 18 posts at ST all in this thread. You be having nightmares about me being RIGHT and you can't help but try to convince yourself I'm wrong. LOL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all tread lighty, Norris Cole is the mother ing closer

His half-brother, Chucky Cole, gots his back

Thread Information