Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wonder if the spurs would have been a dynasty if they have kept SJax as their fourth star after their second chip in 2003. Who has been Spurs best player after the big 3 during those days? I could only think of playoffs Horry?
    Jaaaaaaax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wonder if the spurs would have been a dynasty if they have kept SJax as their fourth star after their second chip in 2003. Who has been Spurs best player after the big 3 during those days? I could only think of playoffs Horry?
    I still have the 2003 championship dvd and I looove watching that Dallas game, which is really the only reason why I like Steve Kerr. Jax also balled out to help win Game 6 for the chip. But I haven't forgotten the many fits that Jackson has thrown towards the Spurs (almost immediately after that championship and then for some reason a decade later where he was lucky to even have a job still). I also haven't forgotten the trash talking of other Spurs players (Manu and Tony and Danny) and all these other rants against us saying that we were at fault for the whole Kawhi situation with no facts to back it up. he even has Kobe higher than Tim all time in rankings. At some point I just don't care anymore that he was a role player who helped us win a championship FIFTEEN years ago and see him the as jealous and bitter ex-Spur that he is tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he from the "old school, respect it or check it"

Dude says he needs to follow the yellow brick road and find some heart with the Wizard ... funny but that's old man trash talk.

he also on IG killing him today ... says wiggins got talent but no love for the game
    You suddenly got all hood with your lingo. You've been playing as Franklin on GTA V again, haven't you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think it would have worked longterm between Pop and Jax. Jax also suffers from extreme jealousy. He would get frustrated with Parker and Manu getting more touches than him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You suddenly got all hood with your lingo. You've been playing as Franklin on GTA V again, haven't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

5 ships. Spurs are called a dynasty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJAX a true balla tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to beat his ass. Being a loudmouth who's willing to fight doesn't necessarily mean he is a good fighter or that he can't lose a fight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone needs to beat his ass. Being a loudmouth who's willing to fight doesn't necessarily mean he is a good fighter or that he can't lose a fight.
    I have no doubts someone can beat his ass ...
    But pretty sure it aint Andrew Wiggins or his scrub brother ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tried to keep him.. his agent apparently ed up the deal with SA and they ended up signing with ATL that year for less money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killas my dude, but

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killas my dude, but
    Funny, but I was quoting (well paraphrasing) Sjax tbh

Thread Information