San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Relax, it was airbrushed.

And you still love me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is NOT a diss on people with tattoos, but I never saw the point. My art is inside my head...

I do find it kinda sad how many young women have generic tattoos these days though. If you've put something really original and you on your body, great, but as a fadish fashion accessory, ugh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is NOT a diss on people with tattoos, but I never saw the point. My art is inside my head...

I do find it kinda sad how many young women have generic tattoos these days though. If you've put something really original and you on your body, great, but as a fadish fashion accessory, ugh.
    lol how is this NOT a diss? sounds like a TOTAL diss to me. Just let people be.. if they want a tattoo let them have one. Geez!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ugh i cant stand when people judge others... especially over something as little and stupid as a tattoo!!!

Name
    Jess
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

It's not just women that get generic tattoos, btw.

Speaking of original tattoos, though, while none of these are mine, I thought they were pretty badass - the link was sent to me by a physics-nerd friend who has an infinity tattoo she was thinking about submitting. Science Tattoos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do temp. tatoos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh, the whole reason I want the word Sinister on my left forearm is A) Sinister=left, and B) The Ultimate incarnation of Mister Sinister has it, which is where I got the idea from.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm with you although I know we are in the minority. Not a fan at all of tattoos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm in the minority, also. Only because my ex, became a tattoo artist. But I do love looking at others body art and the tattoo shows, especially L.A. ink & Miami ink.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

My tattoos hold a special meaning to me, kind of a chronicle of my life. I have a few more small ones I want to get to continue my "story". Mine are not visable unless I show them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone that served in our Armed Forces, should get a tat! My husband has a USMC, and my Dad had an American Eagle across his back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My tattoos hold a special meaning to me, kind of a chronicle of my life. I have a few more small ones I want to get to continue my "story". Mine are not visable unless I show them.
    I'll show you mine....

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mine are not visable unless I show them.
    I think that's smart. Makes it much more "personal" that way. I'm too chicken- to get one. And how would I ever decide which one to get?!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone that served in our Armed Forces, should get a tat! My husband has a USMC, and my Dad had an American Eagle across his back

That I would do without question!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That I would do without question!
    ORRRRRRRRRR, the police force

So show us your's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan State Spartans

This is the one I was going to get but my wife thinks it might scare people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ORRRRRRRRRR, the police force

So show us your's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get back at me once I get into the FBI then we can talk... If I get in I will get that branded somewhere.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get back at me once I get into the FBI then we can talk... If I get in I will get that branded somewhere.
    I'll "pinky swear"!

You will do it

"I KNOW YOU CAN"

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the one I was going to get but my wife thinks it might scare people.
    Ya think?!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As I said, I'm not dissing people with tattoos at all. It doesn't make sense to me, but it does to others and that's fine. (Actually, I have considered a lone wolf on my shoulder blade, but eventually decided that I'm not ready for it... maybe one day if it feels right... and I'll have the artist design it exactly the way I want it).

What I was objecting to was people, especially young women these days, who get a generic tattoo because it's "cool". Don't tell me it doesn't happen because I know two people who have done exactly that then regretted it a year later. And Jekka, you're right, young men do it too, but it seems more prevalent amongst young women where I'm from.

What I should've said is that tattoos are FOR LIFE, so you'd better be committed to them. I'm judging people who follow fads, not tattoos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See, I totally get that and respect it. People who are into body art because it is a part of their story and who they are, awesome.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about a wet blanket Tattoo for RuffNReadyToDissOzStyle?

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Miami Hurricanes
    looooooooooooooool

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Leave FluffNnotReadyOzStyle alone!, like the trees.......... he also has feelings ............

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    i have the same spur on the same spot. just a little more upright than that. korny would attest to it, i dont have any pics on the new lappy.

Thread Information