Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically Trump's covid strategy tbh. do nothing, babble incoherently, watch a trainwreck unfold and hope it fixes itself
    Can't make your trolling so obvious tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is Wemby tired? He had a few bursts last night that looked "normal" on offense, but otherwise he was draggin' ass on that end IMHO. Bad shots, careless passes, his screens were a bit better but not great still.

Could be mental or physical - at this point, it's speculation at best for those on the outside of the org - but he definitely wasn't scoring 38+ again with his effort level on O.

His D was still really impactful, though. Makes me wonder if this is a trend to watch going forward. I'd say he's already an A+ NBA defender, but his offense has been about a C+ other than the historic game.
    yah i think his fitness is conditioned enough for the NBA schedule.... he looks gassed out there in the past 6 games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thru 2 games i'm gonna say there is none.
    If you see or know otherwise, please post.
    Through 14 games

Individual:

Team:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

0-9 Chuckie Johnson
    1-9 Chuckie Vassell

5-41 as a team on treys vs Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby starts out 5-7 so Popped orders the ball to go to Chuckie Johnson?

1-7 Chuckie as a tied game becomes Memphis by 10.

Can you Sniffers translate what offense the GOAT is running?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ dude, our offensive talent is just bad. Like there is a limit to the plays that can even be run even if the coaches were inclined to try.

Spurs are getting little from the “lasers” (like wtf is the point of Doug right now), they’re featuring Blake freakin Wesley right now, and, honestly, Wemby still has a ways to go as well. Also, I really like Vassell, but he’s really had a tough stretch here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ dude, our offensive talent is just bad. Like there is a limit to the plays that can even be run even if the coaches were inclined to try.

Spurs are getting little from the “lasers” (like wtf is the point of Doug right now), they’re featuring Blake freakin Wesley right now, and, honestly, Wemby still has a ways to go as well. Also, I really like Vassell, but he’s really had a tough stretch here.
    To the contrary, it takes an 8 year olds understanding of the game to make basic passes and have basic strategy.
    Vassell had the one pass today whereupon he faked a drive, got shut down, and passed to Wemby for the highlight slam.

That play could be done at least once a game, and more likely several times.
    Instead it's been done once a month.

As others have posted, it's like everyone is playing for themself, have zero awareness nor care of any other way.

So to the point, what is Greg Popples O strategy?

Thread Information