Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anything to knock the Lakers down a peg is just fine by me.
    I can't complain, your Spurs kept the Suns from it a few times when I had nary road block in the East had they gotten thru you. You were an absolute Godsend to me. Those were nightmare times. I couldn't even watch the games. I'd drive around till I knew it was over then have one of the children go into a bar and ask the final score, come back out to the car and deliver the news to their old man. That one time I forget which WCF it was but I didn't have a son with me ("Dale, you're not taking these children out of here. They want to watch the game while it's going on."
    "It's okay, ma. I'll go with him. I don't mind."
    "No, you won't!"

So, I went alone. Drove around for 3 hours worrying about it, finally I parked the car and went up to this lounge in the middle of a parking lot in a strip mall surrounded by potted plants and peeked thru the froms of a fake palm tree to see if I could spot a TV. What'd I find? Your Duncan, Ginobilli and Parker side by side by side smilin' being interviewed. I boggyed on back home picked up the children and we celebrated at Arby's.

You never failed me, not one ing time.

Good days. Grand memories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't complain, your Spurs kept the Suns from it a few times when I had nary road block in the East had they gotten thru you. You were an absolute Godsend to me. Those were nightmare times. I couldn't even watch the games. I'd drive around till I knew it was over then have one of the children go into a bar and ask the final score, come back out to the car and deliver the news to their old man. That one time I forget which WCF it was but I didn't have a son with me ("Dale, you're not taking these children out of here. They want to watch the game while it's going on."
    "No, you won't!"

So, I went alone. Drove around for 3 hours worrying about it, finally I parked the car and went up to this lounge in the middle of a parking lot in a strip mall surrounded by potted plants and peeked thru the froms of a fake palm tree to see if I could spot a TV. What'd I find? Your Duncan, Ginobilli and Parker side by side by side smilin' being interviewed. I boggyed on back home picked up the children and we celebrated at Arby's.

You live in Arizona, don't you? That's where your anti-Suns setiment comes from, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No, you won't!"

Proud of you Cully holding off on send on that missed Timmy D layup
    As you promised.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As you promised.
    I came close to ting the bed again, but I persevered.

Thanks, GA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You live in Arizona, don't you? That's where your anti-Suns setiment comes from, right?
    Right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you promised.
    I came close to ting the bed again, but I persevered.

Thanks, GA.
    Good boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it tbh
    that eas such a gutsy call tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I owe your Spurs a lot, Mult, thus you fellows in the course of our lives here. For me to take so much and give back nothing but ain't right. I knew that even when I was going against that principle. I've fallen off that wagon more than a few times I must confess, but never again. Ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dafuq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mi hermano Alfredo se lo merecía.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Every player whines, but not even close to the extent Luka does. He literally has something to about on every single play. Win or lose these finals, Luka's image took a hit with impartial fans. Just look at our good old friend Thread over here, rooting for the Mavs but still can't stomach Doncic's act.

I watch a lot of regular season ball, but I never realized Luka was this much of a cry baby. He needs to tone it down a level or two, tbh.
    He's too Americanized now to "tone it down" no matter the level.

Thread Information