Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs refinement but you cannot teach desire….. he would be a madman at the pg position. If nothing else, let him start facilitating more.
    Agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point Forward

Power Wing

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    spurstalk poster plz post a gif of his behind the back pass that made the crowd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidy with TWO FGs at the half, including a THREE POINT FIELD GOAL?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?
    I was shocked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comprehension on this board is not as high as I once thought. I again ask, were you a finished product in your profession at 19? He may end up being nothing in this league but I don’t value your assessment.
    you literally hype up EVERY player that we have/had on our roster. How dumb can you be?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s certainly a foul machine at this point, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy cause as many non- ball turnovers in such limited action. He really gets into people, making them travel or get called for moving picks or whatever. I’m not sure if that’s any sort of translatable skill but Sidy is for sure an irritant. Bowen isn’t the comp. Draymond is the comp, all the way down to the hothead plays, the ugly j, the doughy body (at his age) and the court vision. Sidy is very, very young. He needs a lot of time to incubate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you literally hype up EVERY player that we have/had on our roster. How dumb can you be?
    Not every player, some like Blake, others like malaki, etc…… I just point out some things that are obvious to me. I’m a spurs fan born and raised in the city I have no regrets or excuses while cheering for these dudes to get and be better. Now, if you would like to get personal I welcome that also….

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t be shocked put your bread up next time; how I have it figured is, you will stop spewing foolishness if there’s a price attached. I welcome any reasonable gentleman’s bet. We’ll create a Spurstalk kitty with your money ( maybe a spurstalk donkey of the day ) showcasing how dumb you are. No emoji

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC focus and don’t burn my fries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidy reminds of Ewwbanks, high motor, likes to get dirty and dive for the ball, and likes to throw it down hard. Ewwbanks worked hard on his offensive game and bow carved a career in the NBA. I think Sidy has that same at ude. I doubt he gets discouraged easily. He left his family early at 13, to pursue his dream. He will work hard for Pop, and Pop is going to like this kid. I already like his athleticism going straight to the basket. He needs to do more of that, rimrun. Last night he showed he’s capable of shooting 3’s. He needs more of that to earn minutes. Already he is throwing his body out there, getting in the mixed of things. Just control the fouls. And I’m sure the coaching staff will drill him how to defend without getting fouls. Looking forward to see this kid develop.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't.

I knew he could hit an occasional shot, everyone in the NBA can.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t be shocked put your bread up next time; how I have it figured is, you will stop spewing foolishness if there’s a price attached. I welcome any reasonable gentleman’s bet. We’ll create a Spurstalk kitty with your money ( maybe a spurstalk donkey of the day ) showcasing how dumb you are. No emoji
    That's a good idea.

Spurstalk should have a running account with fake money and everyone here can make bets with one another and those who win bets will increase their account total.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every nba-level player -every single one- has a path to being a good or great player in the league. It doesn't take much to be able to evaluate a player's strengths and weaknesses and suggest the things he can develop to take that path in the hopes that he will. We spend a lot of hours watching meaningless games full of guys who will be lucky to play a handful of games in the real NBA. If people don't invest all those hours because they hope for the best for their team then I have no idea why they bother.

I know some fans like to just make a guess and stick to it in the hopes that they can someday say, "hey look at how smart I am for guessing right" to people who don't care. Those same people like to write off the people who make evaluations as blind homers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot doesn’t look totally bad. It is pretty measured and slow, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not every player, some like Blake, others like malaki, etc…… I just point out some things that are obvious to me. I’m a spurs fan born and raised in the city I have no regrets or excuses while cheering for these dudes to get and be better. Now, if you would like to get personal I welcome that also….
    don't forget your guys Langford and Primo Ms. Cleo

you in idiot I live in another timezone that's 7 hours ahead of yours. I saw your post this morning I'm not obsessed with you like you are with me. Get off my

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot doesn’t look totally bad. It is pretty measured and slow, though.
    I agree; he has something to work from ( foundation is there ).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget your guys Langford and Primo Ms. Cleo

you in idiot I live in another timezone that's 7 hours ahead of yours. I saw your post this morning I'm not obsessed with you like you are with me. Get off my
    Now that you’ve read the post, moving forward let’s do it Don’t deflect, just agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that you’ve read the post, moving forward let’s do it Don’t deflect, just agree.
    I don't let a dictate what I do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss Cleo getting slapped

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't let a dictate what I do
    We both know I already dictate what you do……..you posted in a thread when I told you to. So, stop with all the lame name calling and agree or not Don’t let us see your whole camel toe… it’s only a few dollars you bum ass clown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss Cleo getting slapped
    I worry about you…… your lifestyle can’t be healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m done with you……. Not as fun as I thought it would be. Get yourself together

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    cissoko is a pg.......u can not not utilize the passing he is showing in summer league.......

Thread Information