College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    About a Boy -

Teeth -

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I caught this about 2 O'clock this morning on the IFC. But, then I rolled over & went to sleep after about 15 minutes. Does her teeth grow, Joe? What is it?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Reign of Fire...one of best dragon flicks out there.

8.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Horrible Bosses

Jennifer Aniston looked as hot as Ive ever seen her, but I still give it a meh.

The dude from Its Always Sunny in Philly was pretty funny though.

Scrumtrulescent
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Saw "Red". 7/10. Nothing special, but still entertaining. Worth the $5 buck on-demand rental.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I caught this about 2 O'clock this morning on the IFC. But, then I rolled over & went to sleep after about 15 minutes. Does her teeth grow, Joe? What is it?
    That is when I watched it. Vagina Dentata is what the girl suffered from. Talk about a snapper.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw the first 3/4 or so of Hall Pass. A few good puns, but this is the type of movie you should never let your woman see. I don't like it when guys write movies and give up secrets on how we masturbate, think of other women during sex, and check out women in public all the time. I also didn't like how incompetent it made the dudes seem when they were trying to get laid. Even if it's true, don't say it. Let me live in my fantasy world, thank you very much. In all, I'd say what I saw was mildly amusing, but overall kinda gy and harmful to the male race. I'd give it a rating of ChumpDumper.
    Last edited by Isitjustme?; 07-16-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: grammar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jonah Hex. Went into it knowing it was a wannabe-blockbuster piece of . Came away thinking it was just a straight-up a piece of .

Pity of it all is it had so much potential. Obviously big budget, with a good cast (give or take) and a good license (IMO, at least-- I grew up on that hokey ). But it was under-served by a weak script with ZERO character development which somehow still required an absurd amount of flashbacks to clock in around 70 minutes. But I can honestly say it was undone by the WORST EDITING I HAVE EVER ING SEEN IN A MAJOR STUDIO RELEASE.

Holy ! Anybody who's done any video/film editing should check the movie out as a reverse exemplary tale: what not to do. Why would people entrust a big-budget film to an idiot, then release a turd?

Still not as bad as Avengers or Wild Wild West, at least...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spiderwick chronicles.

Pretty good.

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The Last Harry Potter.

8/10

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw the first 3/4 or so of Hall Pass. A few good puns, but this is the type of movie you should never let your woman see. I don't like it when guys write movies and give up secrets on how we masturbate, think of other women during sex, and check out women in public all the time. I also didn't like how incompetent it made the dudes seem when they were trying to get laid. Even if it's true, don't say it. Let me live in my fantasy world, thank you very much. In all, I'd say what I saw was mildly amusing, but overall kinda gy and harmful to the male race. I'd give it a rating of ChumpDumper.
    I actually liked that about the movie. We know about it, but we let you have your fantasies anyway because it gives us the upper hand while still letting you believe you have it. Everybody wins.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Desflood is a woman? Learn something new every day, I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The Third Man (1949)

This movie was amazing. Holds up real well for a film from 1949. It's on Netflix instant watch if anyone wants to check it out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    zookeeper ✭✭✩✩✩

it wasn't funny at all except like 2 parts... the funniest part was played during the trailer when the gorilla jumped into the van to drive and convinced king of queens dude that he could drive, "i got it. trust me!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HP 7 Pt 2 - 6/10

Sacrificed the emotion of the book for action. The making of a good blockbuster; not a good movie. Had the 'Star Wars Prequel effect' going in trying to fill the screen with as much as possible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tentacles

Pretty bad 2/10, but also unintentionally hilarious. I bet the writers of free willy 3 wish they came up with this story

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    zookeeper ✭✭✩✩✩

it wasn't funny at all except like 2 parts... the funniest part was played during the trailer when the gorilla jumped into the van to drive and convinced king of queens dude that he could drive, "i got it. trust me!"
    ...........did you expect it to be good?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...........did you expect it to be good?
    nope.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    In all, I'd say what I saw was mildly amusing, but overall kinda gy and harmful to the male race. I'd give it a rating of ChumpDumper.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II - 6.5/10.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Insidious

6.75/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw Across 110th street. This is a crime film that was made during the blaxploitation era. Its filled with the N-word and by N-word I mean ######. A ton of graphic violence, foul languages and all kinds of racial slurs from blacks to whites, whites to blacks, whites to hispanics, etc. Its also loaded with nudity as well. The best scene is when this italian gangster goes to this black gangsters repair garage and s on him in front of all his men, then it looks like the black gangster is down for the count but right before the wop leaves that tears into him and just s all over him and all his men laugh in the mafia guy's face. was EPIC. I have to admit tho all the gratuitous language, racism, and nudity got very cringeworthy, uncomfortable, and awkward at times. Kind of unpleasant to watch.

Anyways, I give this nearly perfect movie a rating of DoK.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    there's always some sort of excuse for these ty trolls to act hard by throwing words around they otherwise wouldn't have the balls to say in public.

btw, this "EPIC" is getting ridiculous too... why is it everything is EPIC these days? in' stupid repe ive people say on the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    there's always some sort of excuse for these ty trolls to act hard by throwing words around they otherwise wouldn't have the balls to say in public.

btw, this "EPIC" is getting ridiculous too... why is it everything is EPIC these days? in' stupid repe ive people say on the internet.
    some of your meltdowns on this site have been honestly been epic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    some of your meltdowns on this site have been honestly been epic.
    I've seen some epic ones indeed.

Thread Information