Page 136 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 36861261321331341351361371381391401461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 40848
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has to hurt. Pootin will not be able to buy Chinese with the ruble and will end up bartering his long ass table for a cup of coffee.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That has to hurt. Pootin will not be able to buy Chinese with the ruble and will end up bartering his long ass table for a cup of coffee.

Solly Cholly, State run media CNN not reporting this.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians are at the receiving end of an epic ass whopping and "Boom" goes the dynamite, again!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do old people hate everything?
    Or the exact opposite. Love everything and everybody. Totally content. One grandad and grandma of mine. The other grandad is under your generalization.
    I see the extremes, so this might be a strange anecdotal family situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the russiian marines are getting hammered by the Ukrainians!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Russians are at the receiving end of an epic ass whopping and "Boom" goes the dynamite, again!

This imbecile slack-jawed mongoloid is still posting fake footage and fake western propaganda

Ghost of Kyiv is an urban myth created to boost ukrainian morale and make Russia military look bad

The ukrainian military at Snake Island that allegedly told the russians to "Go themselves" and got bombed. It turns out they surrendered instead

and that drone footage has already been disproved as fake, it's from a different conflict altogether

Quit spamming fake news, clown. The only time libcucks seem to like misinformation, it's when it works in their favor

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This imbecile slack-jawed mongoloid is still posting fake footage and fake western propaganda

Ghost of Kyiv is an urban myth created to boost ukrainian morale and make Russia military look bad

The ukrainian military at Snake Island that allegedly told the russians to "Go themselves" and got bombed. It turns out they surrendered instead

and that drone footage has already been disproved as fake, it's from a different conflict altogether

Quit spamming fake news, clown. The only time libcucks seem to like misinformation, it's when it works in their favor
    Tell it, DS.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Russians were supposed to control all of the info?
    What happened, and can you please post some of the US trump Putin loving stuff so we get this fair and balanced?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Russians were supposed to control all of the info?
    What happened, and can you please post some of the US trump Putin loving stuff so we get this fair and balanced?
    I thought libcucks were supposed to be against misinformation. Didn't they try to get Joe Rogan cancelled over that ?

Misinformation good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ordinary Russians get crushed economically and Putin's collateral damage continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ordinary Russians get crushed economically and Putin's collateral damage continues.
    Russian ain't starving again for some military bull . The Cold War wasn't that long ago. Only takes one general to off Putin and call elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought libcucks were supposed to be against misinformation. Didn't they try to get Joe Rogan cancelled over that ?

Misinformation good now
    I thought trump s were fair and balanced.
    I dont believe the footage, you put some real stuff up now.
    He put up this, hater is gone, so help him for God's sake!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to watch the ruble once markets open Monday, tbh... wonder if they're going to call a bank holiday...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, should I have posted Hunter Biden will be arrested by FBI after the Wed news conference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to see you so butthurt so here are the drone strikes again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-convoys.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone speak Russian here?

Translated this back to its original language and wondering if it reads better there:

Теперь, когда обещанное вторжение не осуществилось, возможно, мы могли бы еще раз взглянуть на историю, которая разгорелась, когда Белый дом внезапно охватил таинственное и необъяснимое желание изменить новостной цикл:

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that TSA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats, who hates authoritarianism, liking every pro Putin/russia comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to watch the ruble once markets open Monday, tbh... wonder if they're going to call a bank holiday...
    Russian ruble sinks in early trading

The ruble sank nearly 26% against the U.S. dollar early Monday after Western nations moved to block Russian banks from the SWIFT global payment system.

The ruble was trading at a record low 105.27 per dollar, down from about 84 per dollar late Friday.

Over the weekend, Japan joined the moves by the U.S. and other western nations to impose more sanctions against Russia.

Restrictions on the Russian central bank target its access to more than $600 billion in reserves the Kremlin has at its disposal. They hinder Russia’s ability to support the ruble as it plunges in value.

Sanctions announced earlier had taken the Russian currency to its lowest level against the dollar in history.

-- Associated Press

Russian Central Bank tries to stop ruble's free fall

Russia’s Central Bank has sharply raised its key rate from 9.5% to 20% in a desperate attempt to shore up the plummeting ruble and prevent the run of banks amid crippling Western sanctions over the Russian war in Ukraine.

The bank’s action follows the Western decision Sunday to freeze its hard currency reserves in an unprecedented move that could have devastating consequences for the country’s financial stability. It was unclear exactly what share of Russia’s estimated $640 billion hard currency coffers will be paralyzed by the move, but European officials said that at least half of it will be affected.

The move will dramatically raise pressure on the ruble by undermining the financial authorities’ ability to conduct hard currency interventions to prevent the ruble from sinking further and triggering high inflation. The ruble has sharply dived in early Monday trading.

The Central Bank also ordered a slew of measures to help the banks cope with the crisis by infusing more cash into the system and easing restrictions for banking operations. At the same time, it temporarily barred non-residents from selling the government obligations to help ease the pressure on ruble from panicky foreign investors eager to cash out.

-- Associated Press

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think so, but WTF with these Putin stans?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McFaul:

Russian elites fear Putin.

But they no longer respect him.

He has ruined their lives—

damaged their fortunes,

damaged the future of their kids, and

may now have turned society away from them.

They were living just fine until a week ago.

Now, their lives will never be the same.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why isnt anyone attacking belarus? or EU shooting down missiles over ukraine airspace?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. State run media CNN ain't reporting any of these, Effy. Solly Cholly.
    timvp Kori Ellis

Thread Information