Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Was really hoping he’d get a two-way. This is the first poor decision by PATFO this off-season imo. Does this kid no good to rot at the end of the bench. Should be in austin improving his game tbh.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor kid damn near broke the rim on that last layup attempt
    But the move to get there was genuinely impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Was really hoping he’d get a two-way. This is the first poor decision by PATFO this off-season imo. Does this kid no good to rot at the end of the bench. Should be in austin improving his game tbh.

Can't they assign him as often as they want?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure big league players can still be assigned to the gleague

but he's gonna hold a roster spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players on regular contracts can still be assigned to Austin. For instance, if the Spurs really wanted to they technically could send Victor Wembanyama to Austin.

The two-way roster spots are in addition to the regular 15 spots. But they're only allowed to play so many games in the NBA (I believe it's 50 now) without being converted to a full regular contract. They also get paid less as a two-way player.

That in no way prevents the Spurs from sending rookies on full contracts to play in the G League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't they assign him as often as they want?
    Thought there was a limit? But I guess not? My b. If that’s the case, I hope he spends most of the season in Austin and is only called up when we’re resting guys or for injuries. Keldon, Champ, McDermott, Cedi, Bullock, etc. Just too many better players right now at his position who need burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players on regular contracts can still be assigned to Austin. For instance, if the Spurs really wanted to they technically could send Victor Wembanyama to Austin.

The two-way roster spots are in addition to the regular 15 spots. But they're only allowed to play so many games in the NBA (I believe it's 50 now) without being converted to a full regular contract. They also get paid less as a two-way player.

That in no way prevents the Spurs from sending rookies on full contracts to play in the G League.
    Gotcha. Thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought there was a limit? But I guess not? My b. If that’s the case, I hope he spends most of the season in Austin and is only called up when we’re resting guys or for injuries. Keldon, Champ, McDermott, Cedi, Bullock, etc. Just too many better players right now at his position who need burn.
    The reason you thought it was that way is because it was. They changed it a year or two ago.

Agree on the other guys needing the PT, but he spent last year playing at that level. Hope he gets at least a little time with the big team.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may be on the big club to serve as Victor’s friend and sit on the bench. Just speculating on a hypothesis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may be on the big club to serve as Victor’s friend and sit on the bench. Just speculating on a hypothesis.
    As second round picks in summer league go, he looks pretty decent, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^the same place Primo should have been picked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^the same place Primo should have been picked
    If he had been picked in the second round, the Spurs would still be under the salary floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had been picked in the second round, the Spurs would still be under the salary floor.
    for a team that apparently is still active in trying to absorb contracts, that seems like one of those good problems to have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for a team that apparently is still active in trying to absorb contracts, that seems like one of those good problems to have
    I thought everybody was freaking out about it.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Jackson > Cissoko

Jackson is far more athletic and quicker and is better at what Cissoko brings - defense. Jackson can't shoot but is a better overall offensive player than Cissoko, as he's a better passer and finisher around the basket.

Cissoko looks like he's playing with weights in his pockets that slows him down laterally and affects his vertical lift.

Trading that 33rd pick was the worst move this off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Jackson > Cissoko

Jackson is far more athletic and quicker and is better at what Cissoko brings - defense. Jackson can't shoot but is a better overall offensive player than Cissoko, as he's a better passer and finisher around the basket.

Cissoko looks like he's playing with weights in his pockets that slows him down laterally and affects his vertical lift.

Trading that 33rd pick was the worst move this off season.
    are you going to post this every day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Jackson will never learn to shoot. Cissoko still might.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude looks like a chubbier primo. And im just talking looks cuz clearly he cant put the ball in the basket

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude looks like a chubbier primo. And im just talking looks cuz clearly he cant put the ball in the basket
    Yeah, he looks chubby

There was a play where he was dribbling and dribbled the ball right to an opponent with no contact or anything.

I don't like his game at all and doesn't deserve a roster spot.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Jackson will never learn to shoot. Cissoko still might.
    Jackson is so much better in so many other areas.

And good luck hoping Cissoko will learn how to shoot. I never see him being much of an offensive player with the way he moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems to have the intangibles. He chases the ball like it owes him money. I think he’ll be a solid bench guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson is so much better in so many other areas.

And good luck hoping Cissoko will learn how to shoot. I never see him being much of an offensive player with the way he moves.
    Is Andre Jackson your new Shaeden Sharpe? You'll just talk about him endlessly for the next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Andre Jackson your new Shaeden Sharpe? You'll just talk about him endlessly for the next year?
    You know, guys, the ignore list works if all of you use it, or at least stop using 'reply with quote'.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cissoko kinda sucks. Can't even get to spots on the floor to get open looks for shots.

Sharpe is looking good. Admit you were wrong about him and Amen and Scoot. You are horrible at player analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cissoko kinda sucks. Can't even get to spots on the floor to get open looks for shots.

Sharpe is looking good. Admit you were wrong about him and Amen and Scoot. You are horrible at player analysis.
    Sharpe looks like he did last year. He can shoot from the corners and when he has a lane he can drive and dunk. That's mostly it. Those are good skills, but that makes him a 3 and D player and he doesn't play defense. It's okay, he's still very young.

Thread Information