Page 112 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 5361
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just never stops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just never stops.

Accusation as confession

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was his heat turned off or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG...

if you had described this to anyone 20 or 30 years ago they would say you were delusional.

The radicalization of the right continues apace.

Violence and dishonesty are the only guiding principles for the right these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Nazi Nick struggling to uphold his incel bona fides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wine do we have an incel thread in here? I thought incels was a running joke 10, 15 years ago. Now it's a ing movement. O my ing god.
    I said struggling. Nazi Nick may want his superchat to think he's an incel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoisted from the comments: "critical lunch theory"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican party looking better and better with the implosions in the democrat party,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican party looking better and better with the implosions in the democrat party,,,
    Better for what?

Banning books?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another scheme to fleece the rubes?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another scheme to fleece the rubes?

Pure conjecture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can legislatures nullify elections when majority party candidates lose? we might find out pretty soon.

Thanks to the ed up Cons ution. it is not unCons utional for the states to select electors to vote for their (losing) Presidential candidate.

The Repugs know it, and swing states the Repugs control will do it. It's unstoppable because it's not illegal.

No way to appeal to SCOTUS6 who would approve it anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio mayor prompts stunned laughter by saying ice fishing leads to pros ution

Hudson mayor Craig Shubert told a council work session Tuesday evening that ice fishing shouldn't be allowed in the city because

fisherman would set up ice shanties to keep warm, and he feared sex workers would set up shop inside,

someone come back and say, 'I want an ice shanty?'" Shubert said.

"If you then allow ice fishing with shanties, then that leads to another problem: pros ution.

Now you've got the police chief and police department involved."

https://www.rawstory.com/craig-shubert-hudson

====================

"The recall effort was organized by Hudson resident Karen Farkas in response to comments made by Shubert to the Hudson City School District Board of Education. On September 13, 2021,

Shubert told the five members of the school board that

hey should resign or face criminal charges over writing prompts in a book used in a high school course.
    [2][3]

Farkas said, "We would like to give Mayor Shubert another chance to publicly apologize to the school board, City Council, city administrators and the residents of Hudson. If not, the recall pe ion drive will get underway."

On October 6, 2021, Farkas told the Akron Beacon Journal that the recall effort was going forward after Shubert declined to apologize. She added that the recall effort would be withdrawn if Shubert offered a public apology.
    [2]

https://www.cloverhealth.com/en/members/grocery-plus-benefit-medicare-advantage

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug threatening political violence, killing

'This is only going to lead to one place':

Madison Cawthorn foreshadows violence over ballot disqualification

if he is removed from the ballot for his role in inciting a failed insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.rawstory.com/madison-cawthorn-nc-ballot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better for what?

Banning books?
    Republicans are better at fleecing the rubes.

Two kinds of Republicans, billionaires and suckers. They just have to check their wallet to figure out which category they fall in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio mayor prompts stunned laughter by saying ice fishing leads to pros ution

Hudson mayor Craig Shubert told a council work session Tuesday evening that ice fishing shouldn't be allowed in the city because

fisherman would set up ice shanties to keep warm, and he feared sex workers would set up shop inside,

someone come back and say, 'I want an ice shanty?'" Shubert said.

"If you then allow ice fishing with shanties, then that leads to another problem: pros ution.

Now you've got the police chief and police department involved."

https://www.rawstory.com/craig-shubert-hudson

====================

"The recall effort was organized by Hudson resident Karen Farkas in response to comments made by Shubert to the Hudson City School District Board of Education. On September 13, 2021,

Shubert told the five members of the school board that

hey should resign or face criminal charges over writing prompts in a book used in a high school course.
    [2][3]

Farkas said, "We would like to give Mayor Shubert another chance to publicly apologize to the school board, City Council, city administrators and the residents of Hudson. If not, the recall pe ion drive will get underway."

On October 6, 2021, Farkas told the Akron Beacon Journal that the recall effort was going forward after Shubert declined to apologize. She added that the recall effort would be withdrawn if Shubert offered a public apology.
    [2]

https://www.cloverhealth.com/en/members/grocery-plus-benefit-medicare-advantage
    It starts P and that rhymes with T and that stands for trouble, right here in River City!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It starts P and that rhymes with T and that stands for trouble, right here in River City!
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican explains why its okay that hundreds of kids have died ‘with’ COVID-19

Rep. Guy Reschenthaler is a Republican out of Pennsylvania’s 14th Congressional District. (mostly rural, of course)

Guy is one of the many white guys who voted to overturn our democratically decided 2020 election.

Rep. Reschenthaler is also the GOP big-brain that looked at the murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin and said “the murder of George Floyd means we should invest more in police departments.”

Prior to
    that, while running for Congress, Reschenthaler is the fellow that wrote a forward for the racist, phobic, Islamophobic tome written by disgraced former Navy SEAL Carl Higbie.

Reschenthaler’s new big idea? It’s that masks are killing kids.

It’s not COVID-19, and

it’s not being kept out of school when COVID-19 spreads throughout a classroom and forces everyone to stay at home:

It’s the masks.

save the children by exposing them more nakedly to COVID-19 stance.

their cynical idea for grabbing power is simply fostering chaos with no solutions other than “vote for me.”

there have been 287 deaths related to COVID-19 of Americans between the ages of 0-4.

There have been 623 deaths of children ages 5-18.

To put this into perspective: The CDC reported that there have been 325 regular flu deaths reported in Americans under the age of 18 since the 2018-2019 flu season.

Guy Reschenthaler has an answer for this—these kids were maybe gonna die anyway?

Rep. Reschenthaler tries to downplay the deaths of children from COVID saying many of them died with COVID not from COVID

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2079264

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massie whose Christmas card was his family posing with guns now says only 30 or 40% of Americans are required overthrow the government, with the implication being violent overthrow, killing tens of thousands of Americans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Palin's judge says she couldn't prove New York times acted with malice

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Palin's judge says she couldn't prove New York times acted with malice
    Another SDNY crooked , though she was mistaken to bring that in there. 2 chances...Slim & None, and Slim left that court room as soon as she walked in to it.

That judge was just making damn sure he beat the jury to it..."I'm gonna put a stop to this right here."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmobjectionao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmobjectionao!!!

Another SDNY crooked , though she was mistaken to bring that in there. 2 chances...Slim & None, and Slim left that court room as soon as she walked in to it.

That judge was just making damn sure he beat the jury to it..."I'm gonna put a stop to this right here."

Thread Information