Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    And Ravens answered the open drive Chiefs TD with Lamar hurling a 45 yard bomb for a TD and 7-7 score.
    Stop all this nonsense that the Chiefs were so far ahead.

Right you are the 2 fumbles were very hurtful to the Ravens, just as the 2 fumbles hurt the 49ers.
    The Raven rookie fumbling as he was going into the endone for the 17-14 close.

Still doesn't erase the moronic strategy to not run.
    Dumbaugh at his worst.
    Yup Lamar just isn't a quarterback built for a passing offense, is he.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Especially when Brady beat Delhomme & Goff while losing to Eli (twice) and Foles. A Super Bowl win is a Super Bowl win. Doesn’t matter who you beat to get it.

And Brady did it 7 times in case anyone forgot. Mahomes has 3, again in case anyone forgot.
    And to be real, and I dont think there's any question that Patrick is the best football player in the game today, but they don't win, much less get to the Super Bowl without their own defense being bad ass this year.

The parrot who doesn't understand NFL.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    And to be real, and I dont think there's any question that Patrick is the best football player in the game today, but they don't win, much less get to the Super Bowl without their own defense being bad ass this year.
    Just like Brady doesn't win his first three without a badass defense either.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count

yeah that's how I felt when the Rangers drew the Diamondbacks in the World Series tbh. I knew if they faced the Phillies, they would lose in humiliating DFW sports fashion with Harper and the rest of those guys mean mugging the pitchers and 'stanky legging' after every home run like they had been doing all postseason imho
    Amen. That's Media's lookout. them.

Post Count
    And the Chiefs have been able to just pulverize teams in the 4th quarter. They have that 5th gear on both sides of the ball. They're unafraid which is deadly to an opponent. The later it got yesterday the more dangerous the Chiefs became and the less the 49'ers were. SF finally just came to the point where they closed their eyes in hopes that it would end in victory when they reopened them. That's when the Chiefs bludgeoned them on that final drive. As much as I wanted the Chiefs to lose they are impressive in their habits. It's undeniable.

And now this report that the Niners were unaware of Overtime Rules. That is a disgrace. And did you notice as soon as SF chose to receive, the absolute moment that one announcer, the commentator explained in rapt detail how that was a huge mistake that once the Chiefs got the kickoff after the Niner FG, they had 4 downs instead of 3 downs and a punt. That er knew and kept his trap shut till after SF chose, but ultimately chose badly.

---

Just an aside but I remember the Chiefs teams from back in the '60's when Dawson was there at QB with Stram as Head Coach. They had this humongous offensive line on either side of the center (and a 6'10" TE) and a fine group of smallish scatbacks that Stram had his offensive lineman raise their asses up in the air to block vision into the backfield where the small backs would shift and crouch a bit lower. On the snap they were able to get lost and an immediate advantage was achieved.

Post Count
    No, he isn't. He's a loser in a winner's circle. It happens. He's fool's gold and everybody knows it, cept the team that signs him and sometimes it's the same damn team that knew it when he was across the line of scrimmage from them but they couldn't resist signing him anyway. It's almost fear that encapsulates a team that would sign this fellow, stubborn fear that White men possess and can't rid themselves of for all the rice in China.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    damn, based Thread is on a roll tonight per par etc

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    And the Chiefs have been able to just pulverize teams in the 4th quarter. They have that 5th gear on both sides of the ball. They're unafraid which is deadly to an opponent. The later it got yesterday the more dangerous the Chiefs became and the less the 49'ers were. SF finally just came to the point where they closed their eyes in hopes that it would end in victory when they reopened them. That's when the Chiefs bludgeoned them on that final drive. As much as I wanted the Chiefs to lose they are impressive in their habits. It's undeniable.

And now this report that the Niners were unaware of Overtime Rules. That is a disgrace. And did you notice as soon as SF chose to receive, the absolute moment that one announcer, the commentator explained in rapt detail how that was a huge mistake that once the Chiefs got the kickoff after the Niner FG, they had 4 downs instead of 3 downs and a punt. That er knew and kept his trap shut till after SF chose, but ultimately chose badly.

---

Just an aside but I remember the Chiefs teams from back in the '60's when Dawson was there at QB with Stram as Head Coach. They had this humongous offensive line on either side of the center (and a 6'10" TE) and a fine group of smallish scatbacks that Stram had his offensive lineman raise their asses up in the air to block vision into the backfield where the small backs would shift and crouch a bit lower. On the snap they were able to get lost and an immediate advantage was achieved.
    Stroud the TE and McVey the scatback

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    And Dawson smoking them Lucky Strikes at halftime

Post Count
    And Dawson smoking them Lucky Strikes at halftime
    Had that great drop back where he'd fake the handoff and hold the ball close to his hip. It was just so beautiful.

Who (QB) was it that would drop back by taking the snap, turning his back to the line and then turn back around at about 7 yards? Jesus, can you imagine that now? Was it Jurgensen? Namath?

Post Count
    & Mike Garrett.

& the QB's would call their own plays!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Still doesn't erase the moronic strategy to not run.
    Dumbaugh at his worst.
    The parrot who doesn't understand NFL.
    You need to make up your mind on Lamar in a running offense or passing offense

You need to make up your mind on Lamar in a running offense or passing offense
    It's called adjusting to the defense.
    Lamar can pass and/or run.
    Vs Houston playoff:
    16/22 152 2 TDs 0 int
    11 runs 100 yards

So many NFL intelligents have weighed in how Dumbaugh and OC Monkeys decision to abandon the run was the wrong move vs KC.
    Your silly spin that it's because Lamar can't pass is...silly.
    Hurled a total strike to Flowers for the 17-14 close. You fault Lamar for Flowers fumbling at the goaline.

Does Lamar remind you of someone who stole your girlfriend?
    Your bias is old.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Just like Brady doesn't win his first three without a badass defense either.
    He might not win two more. He also doesn't win if Seattle didn't Wilson the ball.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's called adjusting to the defense.
    Lamar can pass and/or run.
    Vs Houston playoff:
    16/22 152 2 TDs 0 int
    11 runs 100 yards

So many NFL intelligents have weighed in how Dumbaugh and OC Monkeys decision to abandon the run was the wrong move vs KC.
    Your silly spin that it's because Lamar can't pass is...silly.
    Hurled a total strike to Flowers for the 17-14 close. You fault Lamar for Flowers fumbling at the goaline.

Does Lamar remind you of someone who stole your girlfriend?
    Your bias is old.
    Yeah 22 attempts vs 37. I can name at least 10 other QBs that would be fine with throwing 37 times a game. I bet you can too.

Yeah 22 attempts vs 37. I can name at least 10 other QBs that would be fine with throwing 37 times a game. I bet you can too.

Ravens' Lamar Jackson, Justice Hill hook up on 20-yard TD vs. Dolphins - ESPN

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Oh I think I fund the gif of that play. Is it this?

Oh I think I fund the gif of that play. Is it this?
    The obvious pass interference play which would make it 1st and goal from the 1.

Thanks for posting, another good point.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I blame lefty for the loss last night tbh. His magic is undefeated.
    I don't remember posting 49ers would won

Did I? I don't remember honestly

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The obvious pass interference play which would make it 1st and goal from the 1.

Thanks for posting, another good point.
    Did your football expert support group also all ignore him throwing into triple coverage

Do you think he threw his helmet because the refs didn't throw the flag?

Did your football expert support group also all ignore him throwing into triple coverage
    The play call was yet another stupid one by Dumbaugh and Monkey.
    But Lamar put it where Lively could catch it and the result is 1st and goal at the 1.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The play call was yet another stupid one by Dumbaugh and Monkey.
    But Lamar put it where Lively could catch it and the result is 1st and goal at the 1.

Let us proceed.
    What play would you have called there?

What play would you have called there?
    Ravens had KC on their heels that 12 play drive.
    1st and 10 at the 25. I would not have taken a shot at the endzone with Odell.
    Would have done a run or play action pass and kept the chains moving.

Therefore the Lamar TD lob attempt to Lively would not have come on 2nd down.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't remember posting 49ers would won

Did I? I don't remember honestly
    Niners 100
    Chiefs 0

Sorry not sorry

Thread Information