Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2741
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A terrible and a completely wasted draft pick that will always remain a blot on Brian Wright's resume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is going on with Primo? Signed with LAC and only played 1 game so far. Currently listed in the injured list with status is "undisclosed".

Played 1 game. 5min, 2 pts, 3 TOs, 1 blk
    He was signed to a 2way contract, not a 15 man roster deal. He hasn’t played much more for their gleague affiliate, only 5 games. Maybe his Johnson ‘slipped out of his shorts’ again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was signed to a 2way contract, not a 15 man roster deal. He hasn’t played much more for their gleague affiliate, only 5 games. Maybe his Johnson ‘slipped out of his shorts’ again.
    Only player that fakes himself out of his jock...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was signed to a 2way contract, not a 15 man roster deal.
    According to The Athletic's Shams Charania, the Los Angeles Clippers are signing Primo to a standard deal after he was on a two-way deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to The Athletic's Shams Charania[FONT="], the [/FONT]Los Angeles Clippers are signing Primo to a standard deal after he was on a two-way deal.
    That what bbref now says,too. Don’t really care, but it’s good for the Spurs, as his $1.7M for this year is relief from the $4.3M option for this year that they picked up early, and just days before they waived him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure Primo would be helping some right now if things didn’t happen. He’s a more natural PG than what Pop is sending out there, and his defense would be much needed. Still he hasn’t proved worthy of the 12th pick, specially with Sengun, Jalen Johnson, Trey Murphy, Herb Jones and Austin Reaves still available. I think Jalen could do a lot of what Sochan is trying to do now, a Point-Forward, and allowed the Spurs to pick Jalen Williams the following year instead of Sochan.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That what bbref now says,too. Don’t really care, but it’s good for the Spurs, as his $1.7M for this year is relief from the $4.3M option for this year that they picked up early, and just days before they waived him.
    That is good news for the Spurs.

Has Primo played a minute of basketball anywhere since the Spurs cut him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is good news for the Spurs.

Has Primo played a minute of basketball anywhere since the Spurs cut him?
    He played in 1 clippers game and 5 gleague games this year,but had some unspecified injury now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure this is true? Typically that is what happens when they reach a buyout but when they just waive someone I thought they still got their salary plus any new signings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure this is true? Typically that is what happens when they reach a buyout but when they just waive someone I thought they still got their salary plus any new signings.
    No. When he signed another deal, Spurs owe him what his salary was, minus his new salary. No double dipping, which is fair to the team that eats a salary.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    no use in bumping this thread.

if the spurs drafted sengun instead them they don't get wemby so ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no use in bumping this thread.

if the spurs drafted sengun instead them they don't get wemby so ...
    Because Houston made the playoffs last year…oh, wait didn’t we lose a coin flip to them?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Because Houston made the playoffs last year…oh, wait didn’t we lose a coin flip to them?
    good point. you never know though, how different things could've turned out.

if the spurs won a coin flip and the draft happened again, odds say the rockets win the coin flip in a universe where the spurs drafted sengun and ended up with the same-ish record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah,but we would have had Halliburton if we passed on Vassell, so which of those would you rather we passed on, since both together would have put us out of the running for Wemby?

Every time we’ve played the Rockets, Wemby zips up Sengün into a body bag, but people here are still crying over missing him. WTF?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah,but we would have had Halliburton if we passed on Vassell, so which of those would you rather we passed on, since both together would have put us out of the running for Wemby?

Every time we’ve played the Rockets, Wemby zips up Sengün into a body bag, but people here are still crying over missing him. WTF?
    I think the comparison is to drafting Primo who proved to be an embarrassment, not comparing Sengun to VW. I'd much rather have Sengun than Primo's wasted pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the comparison is to drafting Primo who proved to be an embarrassment, not comparing Sengun to VW. I'd much rather have Sengun than Primo's wasted pick.
    Why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course, Haliburton was hurt a bunch of the year. Plus you have the Pop factor. There is definitely a path that the Spurs have Wemby, Haliburton and Sengun. At this point I believe Pop can lose with Duncan, Parker and Manu.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, Haliburton was hurt a bunch of the year. Plus you have the Pop factor. There is definitely a path that the Spurs have Wemby, Haliburton and Sengun. At this point I believe Pop can lose with Duncan, Parker and Manu.
    This is dumb. You can't claim there is a path unless you are Doctor Strange tbh. If we picked HALI who does SAC pick next, PEL, BOS etc. Does IND and SAC join the tank withouth that Hali trade etc.
    Last edited by rankingtear; 12-30-2023 at 12:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because we got lucky in the lottery and got Wemby doesn’t excuse ty draft choices of the past.
    No one knew at the time that we’d get Wemby. They we're trying to draft the best players and did poorly.
    Primo over almost anyone else was a mistake.
    Vassell over Halliburton was a mistake, even though Vassell is pretty good.
    This isn’t perfect hindsight or anything either.
    A lot of people wanted Sengun. A lot of people wanted Halliburton.
    Our FO screwed those up.
    I’m not convinced Sochan was a mistake but he was drafted because we had no PF.
    He’s being ruined at PG so that’s on the coaching staff, not the FO.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell over Haliburton wasn't a mistake because we already had both White and Murray.

Should've drafted Jalen Williams or Duren instead of Sochan, but if we already didn't get Duren, not getting Kessler with Branham pick was the biggest mistake of that draft.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather have a productive player than someone we cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And that right there scares me the off of guys like Holland and Buzelis when you see how crap that league is that Primo can look like Prime Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the G-League franchise player. Brian is getting it right

Thread Information