Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they meant Pacome Dadiet and the 35th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming from the say guy who gave us gems like these:

Why Killian Hayes Is the 2020 NBA Draft’s Top Prospect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Harris tweet says he's rising along with JaKobe Walter after great shooting workouts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy this would be a massive failure. I sincerely pray the Spurs don’t screw up and draft this kid. Holy mother of God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Harris tweet says he's rising along with JaKobe Walter after great shooting workouts
    The one thing he can do is kind of shoot. The rest of his game is completely awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy this would be a massive failure. I sincerely pray the Spurs don’t screw up and draft this kid. Holy mother of God.
    Risacher has yet to work out, and there's tape to back up the shooting in actual games. Salaun will find his level I think. Somewhere in late lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tidjane says his future self will be in the All Time French starters lineup

Love this kid’s confidence. Really want him to prove the doubters wrong if he’s drafted by us (more and more I think so)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don‘t think it‘s a bad idea to draft a kid with superior work ethic that plays professional ball in France at #8 in a draft where every prospect has defficiencies in their game. It‘s a swing for the fences type of pick. I‘m not as low on this kid as other people here, but I‘d rather trade the pick
    Agree. I like his upside.

I'd be perfectly happy with Buzelis and Salaun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs broke him during their workout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs broke him during their workout
    Just really hoping he actually sprained his ankle (no offense) and isn’t canceling other workouts because he’s confident he’s going to SA lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just really hoping he actually sprained his ankle (no offense) and isn’t canceling other workouts because he’s confident he’s going to SA lol
    God, I hope not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea first thing that came to mind when I saw this was “God I hope he’s not canceling his workouts cause he has a promise from SA at 8.”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea first thing that came to mind when I saw this was “God I hope he’s not canceling his workouts cause he has a promise from SA at 8.”
    They injured him on purpose so everyone thinks he's faking it and has a promise from the Spurs.
    Someone will be naive enough to pick him in #5-7 range and Spurs will get the player they actually prefer.

CIA Pop at it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Sorry, we're going to have to snap your ankle, son. Come here."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They injured him on purpose so everyone thinks he's faking it and has a promise from the Spurs.
    Someone will be naive enough to pick him in #5-7 range and Spurs will get the player they actually prefer.

CIA Pop at it again.
    We can only hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ankle injury looks su ious especially when you consider that Salaün's agent is the same as Wembanyama and the same as Batum...

I'm not a fan of Salaün. He has a poor feel for the game which is a red flag for me. Saying that, you have to be nuanced when judging prospects: Salaün has some huge qualities and calling him directly a bust is just plain stupid.

What we are most of the time projecting is Spurs drafting a SF and a PG with #4 and #8 but it might not be Spurs plan. Spurs might want to trade for a PG, draft a SF at #4 (Risacher) and Salaün, who is mostly a PF, at #8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun at 8 is a virtual lock if either Sheppard or Castle are the pick at 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ankle injury looks su ious especially when you consider that Salaün's agent is the same as Wembanyama and the same as Batum...

I'm not a fan of Salaün. He has a poor feel for the game which is a red flag for me. Saying that, you have to be nuanced when judging prospects: Salaün has some huge qualities and calling him directly a bust is just plain stupid.

What we are most of the time projecting is Spurs drafting a SF and a PG with #4 and #8 but it might not be Spurs plan. Spurs might want to trade for a PG, draft a SF at #4 (Risacher) and Salaün, who is mostly a PF, at #8.
    Exactly. Spurs should just draft best players they can. Whether that is Guard, Guard, or Guard, Forward or Forward, Forward etc….all those combos make sense and then you approach FA/Trades to fill in your needs based on your draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dunno, man. Not being able to play basketball is a huge red flag to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not nearly as down on Salaun as many here. I think the upside is intriguing. I've got him #8 on my board, but there are a couple guys behind him (on my board) I expect to go higher, so in that scenario he wouldn't be my choice unless we traded back from 8. I just think our timeline isn't as far in the future now and I'd prefer to select a guy who will play this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun to me is just a taller Cidy Cissoko

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun to me is just a taller Cidy Cissoko
    not as skilled. better shooter tho

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but he doesnt protect the rim, and surely doesnt rebound like a center. you are looking at bonner with more pep in his step. a center who can shoot 3's by itself isnt really good enough anymore. olynyk without playmaking chops doesnt seem exciting at all

people keep talking about some star potential and i really dont see it. right now he is a developmental project that you hope can become a role player some day. thats not remotely good enough to be taken #8 even in a weak draft.

like, i couldnt fathom taking him over Clingan, even for the spurs
    If I wanted a shotblocker Sheppard would be a much better option than Salaun lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ankle news almost guarantees the Blazers will pick him ahead of the Spurs.

Thread Information