We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    what a weak effort by the girl's boyfriend to fight the Jets fan that just clocked her

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Crowd would be cheering and laughing if the blonde got tazed instead of being just clocked in the face by the guy she's hitting.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol the frost king reverting back to their roots

they need to stop serving alcohol at sport events. i think philly has/had a courtroom at their stadium smh, women getting punched, drunks falling from the mezanines(sp), frost kings fighting in the parking lots, frost kings killing fans because they're wearing the opposing teams shirt. is real at these games.

@ at the cucky boyfriend, tbh..that is getting yelled at for months/years..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    dumb women that rush men during brawls

She got what she wanted tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dumb women that rush men during brawls

She got what she wanted tbh.

If she wants to jump up then she wants to get beat down. At the same time, if I'm her bf then I am not just throwing some weak ass hit and that's it.

It does suck for her boyfriend, tbh..

Most of us have probably dated a young White girl at some point, and many of them get drunk and act tough in altercations(usually talking too much and saying the wrong thing, some even go as far as hitting men, like we saw in the video)..that leads to the unfortunate situation of you having to defend her, even if you don't want to, knowing she put herself in that situation, tbh..smh..

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Most of us have probably dated a young White girl at some point, and many of them get drunk and act tough in altercations(usually talking too much and saying the wrong thing, some even go as far as hitting men, like we saw in the video)..that leads to the unfortunate situation of you having to defend her, even if you don't want to, knowing she put herself in that situation, tbh..smh..
    A lot of middle-class white chicks grow up without any concept of accountability, tbh. They're taught from birth that they can do and say whatever they want with zero consequences to themselves.

I'll admit, it doesn't bother me to see some loud-mouthed blonde get her chin checked, tbh.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whenever I see women get punched, it seems they are able to take a punch much better than men. I've seen videos when a man goes full wail and she still keeps running her mouth.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It disappoints me that Trainwreck2100 hasn't offered his commentary on this, tbh.

I'm with JoeTait on this one...hopefully that makes her en led ass think twice before engaging in man's work again.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    The bf is a beta got

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The bf is a beta got

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It disappoints me that Trainwreck2100 hasn't offered his commentary on this, tbh.

I'm with JoeTait on this one...hopefully that makes her en led ass think twice before engaging in man's work again.

Son much of what i would have said has been said here. I would however add that had she been in the kitchen, she would not have been hit.

Thread Information