Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Rand Paul isn't holding up the nomination anymore?
    Pubic hair head was only filiblustering on behalf of the millions of milita groups out there...they've been collecting arms for years and now cringe at the thought of being Droned down...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The basic situation here is this - does the Administration have the authority to use lethal force to thwart violent attacks against the government, the country and its citizens? On American soil. The answer is yes.

And yes, drones are increasingly used for surveillance operations. They are not weaponized. Conflating the two undermines the needed debate about surveillance in general by introducing the "government is out to kill you" hyperbole. It parallels the "government will come and take away your guns" meme that crops up in gun legislation discussions.

Red herrings, both.

..and where the preemptive memo evolved, I'm not sure. Yet I see it mentioned all the time. Who in the Administration ever mentioned "preemptive actions"? Another red herring.

Does the Administration "target" individuals? Certainly. Profiling, which is what it is, needs a good long look. But floating the idea that the government is going to target and preemptively kill someone via a weaponized drone in your neighborhood is crazy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the better posters here has officially drank the kool-aid. Appears the reason is simply party lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the better posters here has officially drank the kool-aid. Appears the reason is simply party lines.
    I don't understand the difference between a drone or Police helicopter here...both require due process for lethal force...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the difference between a drone or Police helicopter here...both require due process for lethal force...
    The problem is you trust this President.

It is a fact that he killed a 16 year old American boy, and never accused the boy of a crime, no evidence, nothing. Just droned him in an entirely separate attack than his father, which he also wasn't charged, nor ANY evidence provided, but the boy himself wasn't even accused of doing anything wrong. How can you dismiss that Robert Gibbs claims the boy was basically killed because he should have had a better father? Does someone get to kill your kid bc they don't like you? No that's not how it works. It was murder ordered by Obama.

It is a fact that they have categorized many Occupy protesters as "terrorists", and that is to stifle dissent. To believe that NDAA has nothing to do with silencing critics of the administration is what's crazy.

The drone policy overseas, with the signature strikes we don't even know who we are killing in them, we are just bombing innocents. Overall only 2% of the targets are so called high level terrorists.

This administration has labeled any male 16 years and up as a "military combatant" until proven otherwise, posthumously. That's INSANE!

He is throwing whistle-blowers in jail. How in the heck can you trust such a man with powers of drones in America, when he kills civilians all the time overseas without a damn care in the world? That's crazy. Obama has killed an American without due process. 3 of them. Why in the world would you think that day could never come on our soil? He didn't even want to answer the question for a very long time.

Even his definition of imminent threat is bull . His definition of imminent does not mean immediate threat. Who is to say who is a terrorist? Who is to say what is imminent?

You seriously are backing a cold blooded killer, a psychopath bombing schools, weddings and funerals. And we are to trust him with all his past deceit? Yea right.

With an opened mind, take the D of your chest for a few minutes and read this info at this link, and then seriously ask yourself if maybe you have blinders on for blue team. And I'm not on red team, so you can't accuse me of that.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his citizenship, did great harm to people in this country." .... born and educated in the U.S., was a senior al Qaeda recruiter and propagandist...

The son knew the men he was with in the car were his father's terrorists buddies. He traveled from the town he was living in to the town/place the terrorists were meeting,the drone attacked one of the top terrorists after everyone left the building the meeting was being held in, they were in a car.
    If he hadn't been hanging around the terrorists at the time of the drone strike he would still be alive. He was NOT the target of the drone the terrorists were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his citizenship, did great harm to people in this country." .... born and educated in the U.S., was a senior al Qaeda recruiter and propagandist...

Propaganda tbh, they honestly won't even talk about the boy. They won't address him in any way at all. The boy was eating dinner with his friends peacefully in a non combat zone, with other teens when he was killed. Not to mention all the other "civilian" deaths in all these countries we have NO BUSINESS attacking without a declaration of war.

Obvious you didn't read the info on the link with an open mind, btw. Only interested in defending the blue team murderer that's doing red teams job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blue team murderer that's doing red teams job.
    poor jobless red teamers. you feel for them, don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor jobless red teamers. you feel for them, don't you?

I see that went over your head, huh moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatevs. I don't think you understand what you say either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wine you just got him butthurt so hes lashing out. you can tell hes upset or doesn't have a leg to stand on when he starts that schtick. keep at it and youll get some meme's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also make up lies bc I don't understand what just happened, I'm still butthurt from the other thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's nothing wrong with being so proud of yourself, but you really shouldn't beat such a weak chest -- it might cave in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he's crying? Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he's crying? Why?

Your wife was, but I made her feel better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not even trying to hide your tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop your tears son, if u wanna keep getting destroyed go do it in that other topic that your e-bff troll started, and quit trying to sabotage this thread and every other thread you obsessively follow me around in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, i like hearing and reading about different ends of the spectrum (politically). and SA210 i like reading some of the stuff you post, not the long youtubes but who does?, but when you freak out on people constantly it's really hard to take your position seriously. I know you feel cornered a lot so maybe that's why, just my opinion....

carry on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cheap thrills for some, clearly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, i like hearing and reading about different ends of the spectrum (politically). and SA210 i like reading some of the stuff you post, not the long youtubes but who does?, but when you freak out on people constantly it's really hard to take your position seriously. I know you feel cornered a lot so maybe that's why, just my opinion....

carry on...

Tbh, I always post serious topics. That other thread has a history. Those guys (and many in this one) were always upset at my political views (because I called out liberals for not being liberal), so they wanted to personally attack me. Same guys that had no problem when I attacked Bush years ago in the same exact way lol. All I did was give them a taste of their own medicine in that troll thread. Now they wanna bring that trash into every thread I go in and sabotage every topic bc they are so hurt over it. This thread is a serious one, it should stay serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I always post serious topics. That other thread has a history. Those guys (and many in this one) were always upset at my political views (because I called out liberals for not being liberal), so they wanted to personally attack me. All I did was give them a taste of their own medicine in that troll thread. Now they wanna bring that trash into every thread I go in and sabotage every topic bc they are so hurt over it. This thread is a serious one, it should stay serious.
    the erosion of our freedoms has been extremely troubling tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree ten fold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely no tears from me. I don't follow you around. You aren't destroying anyone except yourself.

Your spam is garbage most of the time and gets in the way of facts and real talk.

You're a little kid that gets angry when someone disagrees. If you are going to be this thin skinned all the time, you really should just save yourself the tears and leave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still a liar and can't stop my tears or stay on topic bc of my butthurt from other threads
    Last edited by SA210; 03-08-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Thread Information