My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rookies here may not understand the magnitude of tonight's win.

Rookies here may not understand what kinda message this sends to a young Thunder squad.

Scott Brooks woke up a man today and went to bed a boy.

Gregg Popovich reached into his back pocket, tapped Brooks on the shoulder and slipped the punk card into his suit pocket while telling him how much he 'respects' him.

No Manu, no Splitter, no Captain Jack and yet Brooks is left holding the bag.

After tonight, the Thunder now question everything they've so far accomplished.

After tonight the Thunder are the guy that couldn't get a hard on at the end of the perfect date.

Watch the throne.

Spurs stay healthy they got this

Spurs-Lakers WCF

Get ready

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs and Lakers most likely will meet in the WCSF if they do

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I mean when I say that ST overreacts after a win or loss...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ This is what Walton means when he says "rookies here may not understand."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I mean when I say that ST overreacts after a win or loss...
    Why are you so negative?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so negative?
    lol you got me now happy? Geez, just a regular season game. I bet if we lost, most of you would be like "oh first round exit again". Just watch the game. I know I'm new here but I hate making a huge deal out of these games. I remember dallas lost to the lakers by like 30 or something near the end of the season. Then guess what happened in the playoffs? What about the year the cavs swept us in the regular season, what happened in the finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you got me now happy? Geez, just a regular season game. I bet if we lost, most of you would be like "oh first round exit again". Just watch the game. I know I'm new here but I hate making a huge deal out of these games. I remember dallas lost to the lakers by like 30 or something near the end of the season. Then guess what happened in the playoffs? What about the year the cavs swept us in the regular season, what happened in the finals?
    Why would anyone say that if Manu & Capt'n Jack weren't playing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were lots of wins like this last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were lots of wins like this last year.
    Really? Building a huge lead against the #1 team in the West, in their building. Then losing the lead, but holding on for a gritty win. I don't recall such a game last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you feel if I told you the OP once gave up on the Spurs after just a game?

Would your head explode?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Berry Tramel: OKC Thunder should avoid the Spurs

Newsok.com

Manu Ginobili didn’t even suit up for the Spurs, and just-acquired Stephen Jackson didn’t even show up at Chesapeake Arena.

And with 3½ minutes left in the first half of a game with all kinds of playoff implications, the Thunder trailed by 27 points Friday night.

Suddenly, the Western Conference seedings didn’t seem so important anymore.

The Thunder had a new playoff assignment: avoid San Antonio. Avoid the Spurs at all cost.

Go to article

http://newsok.com/spurs-carve-up-thu...rticle/3658660

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    If the Thunder team actually believes they must avoid us, then they've already lost.

You play who's in your way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Berry Tramel: OKC Thunder should avoid the Spurs

Newsok.com

Manu Ginobili didn’t even suit up for the Spurs, and just-acquired Stephen Jackson didn’t even show up at Chesapeake Arena.

And with 3½ minutes left in the first half of a game with all kinds of playoff implications, the Thunder trailed by 27 points Friday night.

Suddenly, the Western Conference seedings didn’t seem so important anymore.

The Thunder had a new playoff assignment: avoid San Antonio. Avoid the Spurs at all cost.

Go to article

http://newsok.com/spurs-carve-up-thu...rticle/3658660
    Having lived in OKC for several years I can pass along a little information about their media:

1) Berry Trammel is a tool and an idiot. His only value is in writing Oklahoma Sooners football-related articles and fails to bring the goods on any other front. Hes a one-trick pony because hes a bygone product of a bygone era - when literally the only thing anybody in that god forsaken state cared about was OU's perennial National Championship losses.

2) The Daily Oklahoman, the paper that employs Berry Trammel, has been voted the "Worst Regional Newspaper in the USA" on more than one occasion. It barely cuts it as packing material for moving boxes or a liner for your hamster's cage - let alone as an actual source of knowledge and information. Take all their hot garbage with about 30 pounds of salt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT's impressive not having Splitter, Manu, or Jackson. What is even more impressive is their 2 stars played the whole 2nd half while Pop trusted the bench to maintain the lead.OKC just does not have the depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They seem to out execute the Thunder in close games or when it seems to start getting close.

How it works for 7 games? I don't know, but last year they didn't scare me going into the playoffs, and they scare me less this year due to the Spurs upgrades.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC is very overrated to begin with. I have never bought into the media hype. They have nobody besides their big three. Ibaka and Perkins is a very overhyped front court, and honestly I don't see why everybody was so impressed with Ibaka to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ This is what Walton means when he says "rookies here may not understand."
    This..Pop officially proved we own the Thunder...doesn't matter who's on the court. Pop owns him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having lived in OKC for several years I can pass along a little information about their media:

1) Berry Trammel is a tool and an idiot. His only value is in writing Oklahoma Sooners football-related articles and fails to bring the goods on any other front. Hes a one-trick pony because hes a bygone product of a bygone era - when literally the only thing anybody in that god forsaken state cared about was OU's perennial National Championship losses.

2) The Daily Oklahoman, the paper that employs Berry Trammel, has been voted the "Worst Regional Newspaper in the USA" on more than one occasion. It barely cuts it as packing material for moving boxes or a liner for your hamster's cage - let alone as an actual source of knowledge and information. Take all their hot garbage with about 30 pounds of salt.
    Idiot or not, his article is factual. With the way we've played them this year, they should try to avoid us as hard as Memphis tried to play us last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs and Lakers most likely will meet in the WCSF if they do
    That's always a good thing historically.

Spurs-Lakers WCF -- Spurs lose.

Spiurs-Lakers WCSF -- Spurs win.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you feel if I told you the OP once gave up on the Spurs after just a game?

Would your head explode?
    No, honestly I could care less

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, honestly I could care less
    You could? Does that mean you care?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could? Does that mean you care?