Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ducks
    be intersting to see in the next cba meeting if owners are going to let the nba players play internationally. not sure if owners want it.

ducks
    Okafur needs to play or go home
    he could spell duncan for a few minutes

asterix1999
    This is what I've been preparing you for all this time, I told you Timmy would get injured, They showed clips of timmy limping off the practice court here in LA.

Like I said without Timmy or him playing limited minutes during the NBA season the Spurs are below average, I don't know why you even thinking about winning the le because you WON't win it!

ChumpDumper
    Yeah, he was horrible today.

His career is over.

asterix1999
    Yeah, he was horrible today.

His career is over.

What happened yeaterday during practice is a sign of things to come, remember last year?

Be prepared, is better now than later.

Jimcs50
    But what a way to down though...fighting for your country...that is much more honorable than getting hurt playing in the NBA for millions.

ChumpDumper
    What happened yeaterday during practice is a sign of things to come, remember last year?
    Yeah, Tim was great in the playoffs.

**** off.

asterix1999
    Great?

Getting knocked out in the second round is not exactly "great"

SpursWoman
    Tim was great. Manu was great. Devin Brown was great. Everyone else pretty much sucked ass. That's what got them kicked out of the playoff, genius.

DuffMcCartney
    If Tim getting knocked out in the second round not great...what does losing in the 1st round 7 years in a row equal?

Hawk Bat
    Yeh, the Spurs were champs last year.

razap
    Pop will rest Tim during training camp and the begining of the season. I used to get frustrated seeing us struggle early the past few seasons but Pop rests his players and sticks with his system. It looks uglky at first usually becasue we have had our roster turned iver and new guys are trying to figure things out. I hope to see Pop rest Tim even if it means a couple of losses early. When we won our les our second half of each season was dynamite and I expect this year to be no different. I must ask, why is a wolve fan talking trash on this forum? I really do not have a problem with trash talk but shouldn't you have something valid to say rather than trying to find small ways to jsutify it?? Kevin "I have won 2 playoff series" Garnett all of a sudden matters? If a player should be judged as a failure he would be it due him not being good enough to carry his team out of the first round only once in 8 seasons..

razap
    One other thing. It would not make me terribly angry if we lost to Spain. I realize this is selfish but to get Tim back home and resting would ease my anxiety with his health. Of course you could call me a traitor for not wanting or caring if the USA wins but being a liberal I am used to being labeled.

Jimcs50
    Even if the USA loses, TD will stay in Greece for the closing ceramonies, so he might as well keep playing and get the gold....

Thread Information