Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if that’s true, their gimps are just gimps led around by a maga .
    Asshole raked in $165 million over three years selling supplements and prepper gear.

He called the shooting, which left 20 children and six adults dead, a “false flag” with “green screen” images and “crisis actors.”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Asshole raked in $165 million over three years selling supplements and prepper gear.

He called the shooting, which left 20 children and six adults dead, a “false flag” with “green screen” images and “crisis actors.”
    ...and, and don't forget, Effy:::"Both sides."

His finest hour.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if that’s true, their gimps are just gimps led around by a maga .
    Anyone trying to make excuses for Alex Jones is a loser just like Jones and Trump are losers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone trying to make excuses for Alex Jones is a loser just like Jones and Trump are losers.
    You're chock full a , Dumper...Jones had a completely different opinion. Trump made President. Ya s took both their monies and tried to take Trump's life numerous times.

That's why we're here, middle of the night.

You mother ers.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Jones and Yam s defense, they do heartless for money, the gimps do heartless things because they are heartless gimps, they have always been that way. Sad truth but that is their nature.

They gimp around here, spouting gibberish, like a re ed AI program, that only they understand.

C’est la vie

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In Jones and Yam s defense, they do heartless for money, the gimps do heartless things because they are heartless gimps, they have always been that way. Sad truth but that is their nature.

They gimp around here, spouting gibberish, like a re ed AI program, that only they understand.

C’est la vie
    Well, by God & Sonny Jesus you've taught 'em both a hard ass lesson, et al...don't have a differing opinion, so help you God, and don't make President, ever. Make that your religion.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is seeking court permission to convert his personal bankruptcy reorganization to a liquidation, which would lead to a sell-off of a large portion of his assets to help pay some of the $1.5 billion he owes relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Jones and his media company, Free Speech Systems, both filed for bankruptcy reorganization after the Sandy Hook families won lawsuits against him for his repeatedly calling the 2012 shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators in Newtown, Connecticut, a hoax on his Infowars programs.
    But Jones and the Sandy Hook families have been unable to agree on how the resolve the cases, leading to Jones filing a motion Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Houston asking a judge to convert his personal case from a Chapter 11 reorganization to a Chapter 7 liquidation.

“The Debtor does not anticipate that a resolution may be reached with the other parties in interest sufficient to confirm a chapter 11 plan of reorganization,” Jones' filing said. “Given that there is no reasonable prospect of a successful reorganization, remaining in chapter 11 would incur additional administrative expenses without concomitant benefit to the Debtor’s estate.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is seeking court permission to convert his personal bankruptcy reorganization to a liquidation, which would lead to a sell-off of a large portion of his assets to help pay some of the $1.5 billion he owes relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Jones and his media company, Free Speech Systems, both filed for bankruptcy reorganization after the Sandy Hook families won lawsuits against him for his repeatedly calling the 2012 shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators in Newtown, Connecticut, a hoax on his Infowars programs.
    But Jones and the Sandy Hook families have been unable to agree on how the resolve the cases, leading to Jones filing a motion Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Houston asking a judge to convert his personal case from a Chapter 11 reorganization to a Chapter 7 liquidation.

“The Debtor does not anticipate that a resolution may be reached with the other parties in interest sufficient to confirm a chapter 11 plan of reorganization,” Jones' filing said. “Given that there is no reasonable prospect of a successful reorganization, remaining in chapter 11 would incur additional administrative expenses without concomitant benefit to the Debtor’s estate.”]]]

All because he had his own opinion.

Land of the free my sweet ass, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    teasing civil war, according to the prevailing fashion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

We used your template for doing that after Trump had made President. Day One? You threatened to blow up the White House as Trump, his wife and their only child boogied on in over there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Saddling Biden's boy with a FELONY conviction after he had a writ to walk free & clear bears that out, Winester. You know who did that, son?

Trump did that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Eating bugs. Another gullible maga believing another NWO conspiracy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eating bugs. Another gullible maga believing another NWO conspiracy
    Saddling Biden's boy with a FELONY conviction after he had a writ to walk free & clear bears that out, Effy. You know who did that, son?

Trump did that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones’ court trustee plans to shut down his notorious conspiracy outlet Infowars

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alex Jones’ court trustee plans to shut down his notorious conspiracy outlet Infowars
    That's what you get when you have a differing opinion in the Land of the Free.

American Democracy, indeed.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [alex jones bankruptcy]
    Unlikely to get it.

Dude has engineers a series of s companies and phony transactions to shield his money from judgements. This is illegal, and judges take this kind of shenanigans very seriously.

The s companies will be dissolved, and the arm of the law will reach in and nullify a lot of those transactions, denying him the relief of bankruptcy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -duplicate post deleted

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unlikely to get it.

Dude has engineers a series of s companies and phony transactions to shield his money from judgements. This is illegal, and judges take this kind of shenanigans very seriously.

The s companies will be dissolved, and the arm of the law will reach in and nullify a lot of those transactions, denying him the relief of bankruptcy.
    I pray you're right, RG. Though I don't know why he didn't just liquefy as much as humanly possible into $20 bills and give it to a blooded soul for safe keeping.

But he panicked in the belief that having a divergent opinion was a tenant of DEMOCRACY.

Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlikely to get it.

And afterwards, he will fleece the gullible magas some more, just sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And afterwards, he will fleece the gullible magas some more, just sad.
    Please, you're/we're having the time of our lives, Effy.

Thread Information