Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean he was president for four years and didn’t know how the justice system could work? Must be a flaming dumbass.
    nice regulating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "could"

That's how he's ended up with triple figure indictments and a veritable -load more ready to be handed up>>>life span permitting. To-the-grave.

They're gonna teach him for making President, amb. And any other smart ass SOB off the street. CLOSED CIRCUIT.
    Such a stupid dumbass.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Such a stupid dumbass.
    Sore head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not my issue. Honestly I don’t even care. Just funny seeing you twisting like a pretzel for your cult hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude holding up a poster courtside of Tatum holding Luka and Kyrie as babies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not my issue. Honestly I don’t even care. Just funny seeing you twisting like a pretzel for your cult hero
    And yet you call me a vile name. You care, but you can't take the swings of winning & losing. It ain't easy.

And sure, I'd do anything for Trump. Him making President opened up my eyes to the horse that goes on in this country. And to what the other side will do when they don't get their way/Hillary losing to him. And I heartily believe there is millions of people just like me, amb. Is he going to win? I sincerely doubt it...perhaps a 40% chance. But if you see the D's move before Election Day to finagle Biden out of there (with his permission and grace) then we'll know the polls are seriously against Biden and THEY know it.

I enjoy seeing us exposed to the world out there. I do not see how it will ever be straightened, whomever wins in November. And that's fine by me. If can't have my President, then basically; them.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And yet you call me a vile name. You care, but you can't take the swings of winning & losing. It ain't easy.

And sure, I'd do anything for Trump. Him making President opened up my eyes to the horse that goes on in this country. And to what the other side will do when they don't get their way/Hillary losing to him. And I heartily believe there is millions of people just like me, amb. Is he going to win? I sincerely doubt it...perhaps a 40% chance. But if you see the D's move before Election Day to finagle Biden out of there (with his permission and grace) then we'll know the polls are seriously against Biden and THEY know it.

I enjoy seeing us exposed to the world out there. I do not see how it will ever be straightened, whomever wins in November. And that's fine by me. If can't have my President, then basically; them.
    Celtics 18
    Lakers 17

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, Dale. Dallas let us down par the course.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Dale. Dallas let us down par the course.
    Yep. And I had high hopes before it got started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A). I said he was a dumbass, not you. It’s within the context of the conversation and I’m shocked you have it mixed up
    B) you are what? 70 years old? And you thought he would open up your eyes to these conspiracy theories while nobody else did? Perhaps you just swallowed it hook line and sinker.
    C) this is against the world mentality is immature and juvenile. A born billionaire isn’t going to know what an average person had to endure to make a living. In fact, he had a history of exploiting people to benefit himself. I can understand rich people voting for him because he would drive policies that benefits the rich (only for himself, the rich just piggybacks on them) but I can’t understand the middle class or the poor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A). I said he was a dumbass, not you. It’s within the context of the conversation and I’m shocked you have it mixed up
    B) you are what? 70 years old? And you thought he would open up your eyes to these conspiracy theories while nobody else did? Perhaps you just swallowed it hook line and sinker.
    C) this is against the world mentality is immature and juvenile. A born billionaire isn’t going to know what an average person had to endure to make a living. In fact, he had a history of exploiting people to benefit himself. I can understand rich people voting for him because he would drive policies that benefits the rich (only for himself, the rich just piggybacks on them) but I can’t understand the middle class or the poor.
    Sure you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amb is incontrollio

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    amb is incontrollio
    I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.
    Trends of bull , yes.

Go and finish up your movie reviews.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trends of bull , yes.

Go and finish up your movie reviews.
    I ain't seen anything in a coon's age worth my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't seen anything in a coon's age worth my time.
    No, you started reviewing both a Netflix show and one other i was watching.

Then you bailed.

Been Prawking here ever since.

Set a new trend and finish off your reviews and my Qs.

I'll bump them up.

I'm a doer. I do things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't tell me what I did or didn't say.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't tell me what I did or didn't say.
    I don't have to, amb, it's in plain English in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to, amb, it's in plain English in this thread.
    Yes, thus no need to tell me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amb is incontrollio
    A+ for replying to gibberish

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A+ for replying to gibberish
    Come ta Pappy.