Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never win 05 without making the Nazr Mohammed trade tbh. That was a game changer that season.
    Real talk! That was one of the most successful deadline deals of all time; prime PATFO.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    26 points and 19 rebounds, actually. think you're looking at his game 7 numbers (during which he shot 10-27 from the field)

but im talking about crunchtime. 1-7 from the FT in the 4th quarter. missed bunnies. turnovers. sheed scored on him a couple times as well. i know he was hurt and all, but man that was a rough 4th/OT for him

i still remember being marginally surprised that timmy won FMVP that year and not Manu.
    Duncan was being hounded by a historically great defensive front line on two bum wheels.

I was surprised that Manu didn't win it as well, but not for a moment did I think Timmy wasn't deserving.
    Last edited by Obstructed_View; 6 Days Ago at 09:19 AM. Reason: Fuck you, autocorrect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan was being hounded by a historically great defensive front line on two bum wheels.

I was surprised that Manu didn't win it as well, but not for a moment did I think Timmy wasn't deserving.
    the wallace & wallace werent defending his 1-7 free throws or causing unforced turnovers in the 4th quarter/OT

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the wallace brothers werent defending his 1-7 free throws in the 4th quarter
    Again, what a scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all i said was that the end of game 5 in the 2005 finals was a disasterclass by duncan

i didnt say he's a scrub. everybody has rough moments. he also missed a game tying bunny and tip-in in game 7 of 2013. cry more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you saw this on reddit, did you? I shared the same chart in another thread a few days ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was banging against the Wallaces 40 minutes a night on two bum ankles. First one he turned in a road game in Detroit in March, then the other one he turned in Game 6 of the Seattle series. Both his ankles were so heavily taped that series.
    and McDyess off the bench

Thread Information