My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be a fun SL for the Spurs. Might finally make it out to vegas to catch some games this year tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be a fun SL for the Spurs. Might finally make it out to vegas to catch some games this year tbh.
    Won't be fun when we draft Topic and Saluan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer League in Vegas is great if you havent been….get great access to players if that’s your thing but at a minimum its a lot of basketball

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer League in Vegas is great if you havent been….get great access to players if that’s your thing but at a minimum its a lot of basketball
    Yeah, every NBA junkie needs to go to Vegas at least once. It's a real experience.

I'm probably going to go to the Sacramento SL in 2025 if the Spurs still participate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China sending national team to compete with Kings, Spurs, Hornets in California Classic

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sa...#storylink=cpy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the goods on autographs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, every NBA junkie needs to go to Vegas at least once. It's a real experience.

I'm probably going to go to the Sacramento SL in 2025 if the Spurs still participate.
    That would be a nice change up although I have my SL Vegas routine down with restaurants etc lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty easy to get pictures or autographs IMO - especially compared to going to a regular game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seeing how i live here now, might catch a game as well. lemme know if ya wanna grab a beer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a nice change up although I have my SL Vegas routine down with restaurants etc lol
    what restaurants you like? i moved here just a few weeks ago, still getting acclimated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what restaurants you like? i moved here just a few weeks ago, still getting acclimated
    Most of the stuff I eat is on the strip:

Nobu (Caesars), Tao (Venetian), Best Friend (Park MGM), The Henry (Cosmo - Brunch spot) - most steak houses are pretty damn good so theres plenty of those. Eataly in Park MGM is a cool sort of open market/restaurant space for light meals/wine.

Ferraro's Ristorante is an off strip Italian spot I really liked.

Barrys Downtown Prime (steakhouse) at Circa is nice and the pool (Stadium Swim) is so baller to hang at and watch sports.

Off strip I like an Italian place called

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nobu (Caesars), Tao (Venetian), Best Friend (Park MGM), The Henry (Cosmo - Brunch spot) - most steak houses are pretty damn good so theres plenty of those. Eataly in Park MGM is a cool sort of open market/restaurant space for light meals/wine.

Barrys Downtown Prime (steakhouse) at Circa is nice and the pool (Stadium Swim) is so baller to hang at and watch sports.

yeah theres great stuff on the strip for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China sending national team to compete with Kings, Spurs, Hornets in California Classic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seeing how i live here now, might catch a game as well. lemme know if ya wanna grab a beer
    Damn son, thought you were on the east coast after Cali? Stop half assing it and just move back to the Golden State tbh...

And on the beer tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bavette's @ ParkMGM was pretty great IMO, would def recc checking it out.

+1 on Circa, great place to post up and lose a ton of money on sports all day tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn son, thought you were on the east coast after Cali? Stop half assing it and just move back to the Golden State tbh...

And on the beer tbh
    was in virginia for 5 years for wifey's medical school, just moved to vegas as she will be doing her residency here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bavette's @ ParkMGM was pretty great IMO, would def recc checking it out.

+1 on Circa, great place to post up and lose a ton of money on sports all day tbh
    Ya Bavettes is good for sure

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty easy to get pictures or autographs IMO - especially compared to going to a regular game.
    Just camp out in the concourse between the arenas and keep your head on a swivel.
    Yeah, that's the best thing about the move to Vegas -- you can go with old faithfuls and try a little something new each time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking to hit summer league the weekend of July 13. Hopefully the Spurs have a game that weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking to hit summer league the weekend of July 13. Hopefully the Spurs have a game that weekend.
    if they have a game that weekend and Mugen and DPG21920 make it out, ill buy a round of beers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hit Vegas last year that thought it was pretty cool. I think it would be nice to go there with the full plan to see games all day. As it was, I watched only a few and was there for only those first two days. I fully intend to go back one of these years, but I want to hit up Utah or I guess this Cali SL before doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they have a game that weekend and Mugen and DPG21920 make it out, ill buy a round of beers
    You can get the next round as well when my guy Saluan is leading us to the SL le tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get the next round as well when my guy Saluan is leading us to the SL le tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if Im making it this year - just got back from Vegas and have plans to go in October so not sure I can convince the wife that SL Vegas is a necessity lol

Thread Information