Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inside the NBA is the best show on US television. I don't what y'all are smoking. Pre- and postgame shows will be unwatchable once these guys are gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inside the NBA is the best show on US television. I don't what y'all are smoking. Pre- and postgame shows will be unwatchable once these guys are gone.
    I like the 3 OGs, but Shaq is the turd in the punch bowl, a continuous verbal poster/hot take machine.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    One thing I like about you is how easily you take the bait. The next game Wemby went 34-12 and Joker 22-7. After the 9 block game, Joker barely tried Wemby who was now living rent free in his mind. Meanwhile Joker knows he can simultaneously dismantle KAT and Gobert. Massive difference, though fairly disingenuous of you not to admit that massive difference and truth.

Oh yeah Wemby also put up 17 in 3 minutes as SPURS WIN!!!! Knocking DEN from 1st to 3rd in the West.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wait. I thought he was Jordan?
    What does this mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Knicks-Pacers game 5 and LOLing at fans with front row baseline seats practically walking on to the court every time the Knicks score. Not only are refs in this league terrible, they have zero control of the court.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Knicks-Pacers game 5 and LOLing at fans with front row baseline seats practically walking on to the court every time the Knicks score. Not only are refs in this league terrible, they have zero control of the court.
    They needed to do away with courtside seating a long time ago. Nothing good comes from it and you can be just as close to one row up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had that one dumbass in Oklahoma City that wouldn't give the ref the ball. They didn't throw him out or anything

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They needed to do away with courtside seating a long time ago. Nothing good comes from it and you can be just as close to one row up.
    They want the big money from those seats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They want the big money from those seats.
    I'm aware, hence the reason they don't do away with them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But , they lose money on the wnba every year. What's a little more in the name of getting fans back further?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, I'm seeing on twitter that the fan almost walking on the court is none other than John Starks

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, I'm seeing on twitter that the fan almost walking on the court is none other than John Starks

link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're watching the game it's a guy in a gray shirt and a white hat on the left hand baseline. Then I saw a tweet showing Starks in the crowd in the gray shirt and white hat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Courtside is unlike any other seat, the game looks so much faster and so much more physical and you realize how ridiculous of athletes these guys are when you're seeing it right from the floor. It really is a completely different experience than even second row seats. I have been to a playoff game against Magic & the Lakers in the second row and a scrub regular season game directly on the floor and the floor seat experience was way better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're watching the game it's a guy in a gray shirt and a white hat on the left hand baseline. Then I saw a tweet showing Starks in the crowd in the gray shirt and white hat.
    Oh yeah I had to tune in for about 20 seconds before seeing who you guys were talking about but wanted to see the picture because if that's Starks god damn he has let himself go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Courtside is unlike any other seat, the game looks so much faster and so much more physical and you realize how ridiculous of athletes these guys are when you're seeing it right from the floor. It really is a completely different experience than even second row seats. I have been to a playoff game against Magic & the Lakers in the second row and a scrub regular season game directly on the floor and the floor seat experience was way better.
    I get that, but you just have too many dip s that get overly involved. bags for too much money. I think they should have already been gone but that's just my opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah I had to tune in for about 20 seconds before seeing who you guys were talking about but wanted to see the picture because if that's Starks god damn he has let himself go.
    LOL and it's Starbury next to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL and it's Starbury next to him

Refs look like some punk ass es letting Starks keep walking to the baseline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that, but you just have too many dip s that get overly involved. bags for too much money. I think they should have already been gone but that's just my opinion
    I wouldn't scrap courtside seats just because John Starks is being an ass tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't scrap courtside seats just because John Starks is being an ass tonight.
    And that's another reason they will never do it. It makes for good TV. We're all here for that lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's another reason they will never do it. It makes for good TV. We're all here for that lol
    What would be good TV would be if Dillon Brooks was on the Pacers since he'd drop Starks ass on an inbound, Larry Bird on Michael Cooper style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be good TV would be if Dillon Brooks was on the Pacers since he'd drop Starks ass on an inbound, Larry Bird on Michael Cooper style.

My favorite under the basket moment is still Charles Barkley going into the stands at Utah. Jesus Utah...what a bag of assholes when it comes to fans in the 90s

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    How do you not call a TO and get KAT out of the game? Finch hobbled but lets KAT potentially damage his knee even more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The son of Jordan playimg like sheet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The son of Jordan playimg like sheet
    They're doubling him every time he touches the ball. It only proves my point that you can build a good defensive team but if you don't have other playmakers then you are basically assed out

Thread Information