Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    there are plenty of people with real roots in this country who would laugh at your sorry immigrant ass
    So tolerant and accepting.... I guess build that wall?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ 17 whimpers and counting.

What is the Tat Whimperer still doing here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    koriwhat says i am no longer his friend..........
    I don't have eFriends bro. I consider you all vapid yet semi entertaining at times. You don't entertain whatsoever though.
    benefactor can i plz be there to watch u kori

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    koriwhat says i am no longer his friend.......... benefactor can i plz be there to watch u kori

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    koriwhat says i am no longer his friend.......... benefactor can i plz be there to watch u kori
    bene is all talk and a badge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'll be long dead before that dude ever shows up anywhere I am tbh... You all are nothing but hot air.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bene is all talk and a badge.
    Anyone with a brain knows tough guys don't stalk men on FB to mean DM them total and utter weak nonsense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.
    If this is not a fairy tale, how exactly is getting beat down and crawling away "taking it like a man"?

You made yourself out to be a weak here unless you can explain better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey BlaKKKe what's your ex wife up to these days? Let the homies hit it... Oh I forgot... You already did!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If this is not a fairy tale, how exactly is getting beat down and crawling away "taking it like a man"?

koriwhat will crawl away from this too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karee kareewhat koriwhat has whimpered off of this thread including the challenge with full receipts but is today attempting to sideways talk (risk free) smack to bene here:
    You're so cool bro and you def don't live on the interwebs... Definitely!

LMAO you pathetic loser!
    Pacers: Caitlin Clark is making her WNBA debut tonight against the Connecticut Sun - Page 10 (spurstalk.com) #227

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ya know?.......... more people would like you koriwhat if you weren't so opinionated and filled with anger on all issues in Spurstalk. If you saw things from all angles and had valid takes you would probably have some friends here.

Ehhh.... probably not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karee kareewhat koriwhat has whimpered off of this thread including the challenge with full receipts but is today attempting to sideways talk (risk free) smack to bene here:

Pacers: Caitlin Clark is making her WNBA debut tonight against the Connecticut Sun - Page 10 (spurstalk.com) #227
    Your story time is real cute... Same you say about your minor victims, huh pedoMT?

You and yours here on ST talk mad but I still have yet to see any of you weak s in person. Why is that? Oh yeah, because Bene thinks he's going to be jumped but reality is yall are all full of hot air and nothing more. You pussies are all the same weak "men" unfortunately. It's no wonder you prey on minors you sick .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya know?.......... more people would like you koriwhat if you weren't so opinionated and filled with anger on all issues in Spurstalk. If you saw things from all angles and had valid takes you would probably have some friends here.

Ehhh.... probably not.
    LOL IDGAF if any of yall like me. Is this such a hard concept for yall to grasp? Is this really the line of thinking from yall, that I give a to be in yalls inner ST circle? Yall don't mean to me playboy. Yall are idiots online and I'd never want to be friends with 99.9999999% of yall. off dumb and go tell it to someone who gives a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From the thrilling novel, “Me and My Calf-Tats Will Take You On,” we present:

Episode 9: Revenge of the IDGAFs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    LOL IDGAF if any of yall like me. Is this such a hard concept for yall to grasp? Is this really the line of thinking from yall, that I give a to be in yalls inner ST circle? Yall don't mean to me playboy. Yall are idiots online and I'd never want to be friends with 99.9999999% of yall. off dumb and go tell it to someone who gives a .
    I personally dont have anything against you or anyone else on Spurstalk. Some take this way to personally. I have just been clowing around with everybody. Its all good in my book. Have a great day brotha.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    hi joey

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your story time is real cute... Same you say about your minor victims, huh pedoMT?

You and yours here on ST talk mad but I still have yet to see any of you weak s in person. Why is that? Oh yeah, because Bene thinks he's going to be jumped but reality is yall are all full of hot air and nothing more. You pussies are all the same weak "men" unfortunately. It's no wonder you prey on minors you sick .
    I had pussies, yall and weak males

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Got I don't care/IDGAF, off/ leave me alone

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.
    Sure Karee

Why did the guy stop?

Karee skedaddled away from the romance novel he was writing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I personally dont have anything against you or anyone else on Spurstalk. Some take this way to personally. I have just been clowing around with everybody. Its all good in my book. Have a great day brotha.
    All good bud.

Sure Karee

Why did the guy stop?

Karee skedaddled away from the romance novel he was writing.
    Why are you constantly going out of your way to bug me? You want me to keep calling you out for your degeneracy or what PedoMul roll? Your logic is bud. Leave me be and I won't have to say to you. Is that hard to grasp?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why are you constantly running off?

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Rather then conclude you're just a chicken .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Kori will pop into a thread calling people gay and wishing death.... then runs out whimpering "leave me alone meanies"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kori will pop into a thread calling people gay and wishing death.... then runs out screeching to leave him alone

The guy three times his size who jumped him and gave him a beatdown. Yet Karee only had a slight bruise.
    How long will he postpone answering that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The guy three times his size who jumped him and gave him a beatdown. Yet Karee only had a slight bruise.
    How long will he postpone answering that?
    I mean, you could ask me face to face. How long are you going to continue acting like you're something online when you ain't in real life PedoMul roll? Buck up or stfu already you male.

You're not funny and your proclivities for minors are stated in black & white for all to read here on ST. Keep trying to skirt that issue but you can't you ing pedophile!

Thread Information