Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for that. Primo will be on an NBA roster in no time tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for that. Primo will be on an NBA roster in no time tbh.

Any NBA team that signs him sets themselves up for liability of a troubled young man who is demonstrably a serial weenie wagger. People think this is funny, or no big deal, but it’s a sex crime.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he successfully completes his mental health treatment and clears his name in investigations, could the Spurs come knocking, given his perceived potential?

He's only 19.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see anyone signing him until the criminal investigation is over. Apparently that is still in play. Although I don’t think it’ll drag on much longer. Everything seems settled so I don’t see them pouring money and time into the criminal investigation if there aren’t any victims. This season perhaps. Definitely on a team by next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a psychologist, she violated HIPAA when she went public with her client's mental illness. It was in her best interest to get this situation resolved, as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebecca Grossman, 59, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges in the deaths of Jacob Iskander, 8, and Mark Iskander, 1oys were killed on Sept. 29, 2020, when Grossman hit them with her Mercedes as she allegedly sped through the streets of Westlake Village while playing a “high-speed game of chicken” with former Dodgers pitcher Scott Erickson.

According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Grossman kept driving after she hit the boys, allegedly carrying one of them on her car more than 100 feet and then, after hitting the brakes, running over him as she fled the scene. Grossman allegedly stopped a quarter of a mile away because her car engine cut off, and the DA’s office has said that she tried to restart the car 14 times, which is possible evidence of a hit-and-run. She was reportedly going at least 71 miles per hour when she struck Jacob and Mark.

The boys were killed within view of their mother, Nancy Iskander. She testified at a court hearing in April that as she and her sons were at a crosswalk of a three-way intersection, she heard the roar of engines and was able to grab her 5-year-old son and dive to safety before Grossman struck her other boys. Nancy Iskander testified that her youngest son witnessed first responders perform CPR on his brother Jacob, who died hours later at the hospital. Mark died at the scene.

Earlier this year, Grossman tried to get the murder​​ charges dismissed, but a judge found that there was enough evidence to argue that Grossman acted with “implied malice” and knew that driving more than 70 mph in a residential area could endanger human life.
    Grossman’s attorney, Tony Buzbee.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have doubts he will end up on another team right away. I think people forget that he isn't that good at basketball yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if he'll lose his Visa since he's canadian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a psychologist, she violated HIPAA when she went public with her client's mental illness. It was in her best interest to get this situation resolved, as well.

You might be right but that's a ed up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it. HIPPA deals with mismanagement of personal data such that it hurts the insurability of a patient in the future.

The better question is did she breach a duty of care as part of the patient-client relationship for Primo? There I also think she’s on solid footing, as many states actually require disclosure of certain criminal conduct notwithstanding the special relationship — which makes sense, the patient’s trust merits being superseded were there is a risk of serious harm to the public in the future (I’d say sex crImes qualify). At a minimum it’s a defense for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. Canada is tougher on foreigners with charges/pending charges than the US is. If you have money the US doesn’t give AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any NBA team that signs him sets themselves up for liability of a troubled young man who is demonstrably a serial weenie wagger. People think this is funny, or no big deal, but it’s a sex crime.
    He'll be signed by the draft tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HIPAA doesn’t protect a patient against criminal acts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he could sign with Toronto and play in their home games…. Kinda like Kawahi Leonard.

Thread Information