My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bruvvvvvv i have found my new favoirte spurs player............bassey can rebound.......if popovich gives bassey playing time he will surpass blairs 3 20/20 games......
    playbassey

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pity post tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is play Barlow coming? The forgotten man?. Whatever bassesy does, Barlow would +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Bassey is good. He’s more EltonBrand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair and his weird teardrops. Bassey is a young and more athletic Dieng, has good feel for the game. I wish he can learn from Dieng while he’s still around. I like how he’s not shy to shove people for positions. Spurs are lucky the Sixers were dumb enough to waive him.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair and his weird teardrops. Bassey is a young and more athletic Dieng, has good feel for the game. I wish he can learn from Dieng while he’s still around. I like how he’s not shy to shove people for positions. Spurs are lucky the Sixers were dumb enough to waive him.
    Blair wasn't bad before his knees hurt to bad to play. However the guy didn't have knees after college, the spurs knew it and drafted him anyway, Then Blair decided to say it to trying to have a multi contract career and got fat on bad knees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved the way Blair gave us all he had while he could play. The images of him up against Shaq will always be memorable for Spurs fans. But Bassey is going to be better than Blair. Bigger, faster, more athletic and may be able to go out to the perimeter and make a 3 if he keeps working on the shot.

Thread Information