Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At describing me doing to you what you did to me as an "attack", not realizing what a hypocrite you are and conflating astute observations with "whining".
    S bag is such a meanie.
    the raptors are not real champions.
    Jones retro game is appalling.
    what else about the spurs can I complain about? My life sucks

Face it RJ24 your life is sad and you know it and it explains why you are the way you are. You can throw whatever you want my way but you still have to wake up in your same pathetic life tomorrow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag is such a meanie.
    the raptors are not real champions.
    Jones retro game is appalling.
    what else about the spurs can I complain about? My life sucks

Face it RJ24 your life is sad and you know it and it explains why you are the way you are. You can throw whatever you want my way but you still have to wake up in your same pathetic life tomorrow
    At either being intentionally obtuse or lacking basic reading comprehension, continuing to be a hypocrite by now resorting to an actual personal attack and because I had the audacity to provide alternate opinions (that you, like many, most likely repeatedly flocked to the moment you saw my username) instead of singing Kumbaya and worshipping at timvp's altar.

How dare I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At either being intentionally obtuse or lacking basic reading comprehension, continuing to be a hypocrite by now resorting to an actual personal attack and because I had the audacity to provide alternate opinions (that you, like many, most likely repeatedly flocked to the moment you saw my username) instead of singing Kumbaya and worshipping at timvp's altar.

How dare I.
    Whatever you say RJ24. Go ahead and type out a long essay with big words on here. You know it's the only way you get to be "productive" for a minute. You know it bothers you too because when people don't like your takes, you become an even bigger baby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you say RJ24. Go ahead and type out a long essay with big words on here. You know it's the only way you get to be "productive" for a minute. You know it bothers you too because when people don't like your takes, you become an even bigger baby.
    You sure are more productive, with your whopping 20, 178 more posts in a year.

That's doesn't bother me at all, genius, that's the whole point of this.

To use the term loosely considering what we're doing here, what "bothers me" is when idiots like you misconstrue what I say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure are more productive, with your whopping 20, 178 more posts in a year.

That's doesn't bother me at all, genius, that's the whole point of this.

To use the term loosely considering what we're doing here, what "bothers me" is when idiots like you misconstrue what I say.
    Just enjoy your life, RJ24. Stop caring about Tre Jones's jumpshot or whatever other Spurs flaw fills your mind for one day and do something productive. You can bring up my post count but I'm still going about my day enjoying life.

You still need validation on this forum, I get it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just enjoy your life, RJ24. Stop caring about Tre Jones's jumpshot or whatever other Spurs flaw fills your mind for one day and do something productive. You can bring up my post count but I'm still going about my day enjoying life.

You still need validation on this forum, I get it.
    Angry that someone has the audacity to discuss basketball on a basketball forum and thinking critical comments mean "I'm not enjoying my life".

Sorry old man, I'm not here for the camaraderie.

I'm going to continue do what I do, you're going to continue to read most of posts as a guilty pleasure and life will go on.

Thread Information