Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you didn't mention how the most important pieces of the team are still growing and getting better.

I can't wait to see what Blake is in two years.
    Wesley is like bambi out there, his limbs going all over the place. You saw him in Summer League - flashes of brilliance, a lot of mess. In this team's structure, a great coach, what appear to be enthusiastic and guiding teammates, he could be a huge boost this year. I may be overreacting, but what I saw last night was incredibly promising. Not those flashes of brilliance, really, but that he was determined to play within the O and D structures. He needs the coaching and understands it.

This is looking like a great draft class for the league. Even so, I think Wesley could be one of the high level studs eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, talent wise we arnt losing much currently on this roster but in the long run in the grand scheme of things loosing a 12th pick for nothing is what hurts especially when in rebuild but that might have been set in motion already with their picking Primo at 12th on draft day.
    The spurs have like a dozen first round picks. They'll be fine the spurs are not failing for lack of sengun or whatever. Roby and poetle are FRP on their second team that the spurs lucked into. Consider it a fair trade. We had 3 FRP just last year. Greg oden and darko were bad but neither team died for those picks. Most late lottery guys bust out and primo just busted earlier, which frrees up time. Yeah we lose depth, but were depth rich now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jones was huge in crunch time, 3G, 2 FTs, banked runner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley is like bambi out there, his limbs going all over the place. You saw him in Summer League - flashes of brilliance, a lot of mess. In this team's structure, a great coach, what appear to be enthusiastic and guiding teammates, he could be a huge boost this year. I may be overreacting, but what I saw last night was incredibly promising. Not those flashes of brilliance, really, but that he was determined to play within the O and D structures. He needs the coaching and understands it.

This is looking like a great draft class for the league. Even so, I think Wesley could be one of the high level studs eventually.
    He reminds me of Brandon Ingram in that regard; he looks like a hyena out there. He is a project I can really get behind.

Thread Information