Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts. These boys showed heart! The lakers better quit playing around and give us what we want because yesterdays price is not todays price
    Not sure whether the Lakers will give us what we want but they might just give NO VW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wolves had a total of 0 offensive rebounds. Bill said that has only happened twice in NBA history.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wolves had a total of 0 offensive rebounds. Bill said that has only happened twice in NBA history.
    That is an insane stat regardless but especially against a team with Gobert on it. Great job by the squad boxing out I guess but the 65% FG also helps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is really going to be good in a year or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochans tenacity on D was wonderful. If this is what we got with this kid, I love it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Langford actually cared tonight and was very steady on both sides of the ball and gave a pretty damn good effort on defense.
    Langford definitely gives effort but I thought he looked out of control and afraid to shoot. Which really was Pop putting him in as a PG to replace Jones initially. I’m not sure what his position is but running point was rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lakers better quit playing around and give us what we want because yesterdays price is not todays price
    Pelinka is going to need to go to Jeannie Buss and get her to write a check to help buy out Russ's contract so Holt Cat can pocket some coin this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochans tenacity on D was wonderful. If this is what we got with this kid, I love it!
    Same. I've been looking for the Spurs to get back to defense for 5+ years. It's freaking awesome and I'm loving it. It really reminds me of the 1996/1997 team in a way. They lost a lot of games, but IMO I recall them playing hard on defense (maybe someone that watched all the games can comment on their defense that season). This current team is probably a lot better offensively, though.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I've been looking for the Spurs to get back to defense for 5+ years. It's freaking awesome and I'm loving it. It really reminds me of the 1996/1997 team in a way. They lost a lot of games, but IMO I recall them playing hard on defense (maybe someone that watched all the games can comment on their defense that season). This current team is probably a lot better offensively, though.
    Getting excited over defense. Boring

While Mathurin and Sharpe go on to become superstars and the Spurs missing out on them by a few games by a couple of tanking teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting excited over defense. Boring

While Mathurin and Sharpe go on to become superstars and the Spurs missing out on them by a few games by a couple of tanking teams.

Thread Information