Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Because you choose to.
    dmc, with the bads

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You suck at analogies.

Person goes to work at a place that allows them to wear their hair in braids. They work there for 20 years. One day the federal government says "braids lead to drug use" and issues a mandate that all braids be removed. Some refuse, and they are released from work due to federal guidelines for contractors. These people did not change anything about themselves or their work. The rules changed. The bucket ting moron (obviously someone you know personally) most likely wasn't hired under the notion that ting in a bucket at their desk was allowed, and proceeded to do so for 20 years without issue.

Again, you're an idiot, plain and simple, and you pretend to be smart. You should have stopped with the bucket of , that's about as good as you're going to ever be.

Either way it's not the policy of the workplace but of the federal government, which the workplace must appease else lose contracts/money.
    LMAO look I know your love language is stupid semantic arguments with strangers online but this is re ed even for you.

You claimed unvaccinated people aren't being allowed to work. I made an easily understood point that it's a choice. That's it. I didn't mean to trigger another meltdown.

These idiots aren't disabled. They're just stupid and stubborn. That's not a qualification for unemployment in any other scenario, or else I'm sure you'd have collected a life's savings from Uncle Sam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know about the ‘these people aren’t disabled’ part… there’s some mental re ation there somewhere, IMO…

This is why I’m ok with benefits for them. You have to have some empathy for the mentally challenged like Qhris, for example. Very likely he was abused as a child, etc…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pls be triggered, pls dmc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO look I know your love language is stupid semantic arguments with strangers online but this is re ed even for you.

You claimed unvaccinated people aren't being allowed to work. I made an easily understood point that it's a choice. That's it. I didn't mean to trigger another meltdown.

These idiots aren't disabled. They're just stupid and stubborn. That's not a qualification for unemployment in any other scenario, or else I'm sure you'd have collected a life's savings from Uncle Sam.
    No, you pretended they did something stupid like ting in a bucket to be let go instead of refusing to have something injected into their bloodstream. Just admit it was a stupid analogy and move along, head.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “something”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short of statutory regulation, employers set the conditions for employment, for better and for worse. If you don't like employer/state-imposed vaccine requirements, find another job or organize to get the law changed.

Or do nothing and complain about it on an online bulletin board, that's always an option too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Republicans suddenly being pro worker rights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who grab a narrative and run with it despite the words in front of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who merely allude to their point without making it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who merely allude to their point without making it
    says the guy who spends countless hours alluding to a point through tweets and memes sans comment

Thread Information