Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is garbage. His entire reputation is built on stat-padding on bad Laker teams. If he was drafted by any other franchise no one would give a about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would a team that just spent a decade in the cellar, that is in Hollywood, blow up a team that was the Number 1 seed?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody above said Kuzma is "washed up"? After 3 years in the league? His numbers took a dip this year, with the addition of Bron and AD. That would have happened to nearly anybody in the league, with those two showing up. His per-36 numbers stayed pretty close to what they had been.

The Lakers said that Kuzma was the one player who was off limits back when there was talk of them trading for Kawhi. I can understand Kuzma wanting to stay in LA and play with LeBron vs. coming to SA's busted-ass roster. But Kuzma was slobbering all over Pop when he was playing for Team USA.

Kuzma is a great value at his current salary. He will be a terrible value at what he's going to get when his rookie deal is up. Because he's on a cheap rookie deal, the Lakers would demand way too much to sweeten any deal, so there's no real chance worth talking about. But put him on next year's Spurs roster at the $3.5M he's going to get paid, and everyone here would love to have him. Everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would a team that just spent a decade in the cellar, that is in Hollywood, blow up a team that was the Number 1 seed?
    Because AD has proven that he can’t do it alone, and LeBron is 35, with the NBA mileage of a 40 YO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Kuz sucks when anybody depends on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was overrated two years ago, and now he's definitely not worth acquiring.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if the Lakers included their pick this year and a future 2nd. Maybe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green 2.0, with no defensive prowess. Maybe Pop could tell him to fvck off a bunch, which at least would be entertaining to watch.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump!! I called it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump!! I called it!
    LOL you were HORRIBLY wrong in your call about Lakers losing and blowing the team up! I would want multiple first round picks in the next few years to even condider that trade. Danny would easily take role of Patty Mills in terms of promoting the Spurs cultire and mentoring the young guys, which is why they are rumored to trade Patty? I am not sure, and I can see Kuz developing into an All-Star, but I doubt he is worth the money he wants to get paid.

Thread Information