faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    BIG GAME TONGIHT WHO IS WATCHING TEH BIG GAME!!!!!?????11

Huhuhuhuhu I'm relegated to the man cave tonight bois while my wife discusses the kitchen remodeling plan with Pedro the maintenance guy. Huhuhhuh I'm just a simple guy, I let her do all that stuff really outkicked muh coverage w/ muh wife happy wife happy life amirite bois? huhhuhuhuhu jus give me a cold coors light and i'll be jus fine

anyway...im thinking Tyrone is gonna go off tonight. Gonna be an epic battle with him vs Jamal...but i also think Keenan could go off tonight as well if Tyrone is double covered. Either way, just good to see blacks succeed. Keenan really impressed me with his postgame speech about "killing all white piggies" and how "b1tcha$$ whitebois need to be put in their place"...huhuhuhu such a philanthropist. I actually donated my last paycheck to the black lives matter foundation. That Dr Goldberg guy with the big nose on Tel Aviv TV told me too anyway. Seemed like a trustworthy guy so I just did it. Anyway to help make sure these NBA guys aren't oppressed anymore......

Huhhuhuhuh anyway, gonna go re-watch Jelly Roll do that testifying thing in court again about duh fentanyl stuff...heheheeh such a cool guy and very admirable, one of dem guys you want your daughter to come home too....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_NULoJyNAw

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Thread Information