Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Speaking of getting ed, we got issued excessive heat warnings for today and tomorrow with heat indices forecast up to 116. To get two excessive heat warnings in ing May when even in the hottest summers before last year we'd only get 3-4 the entire season tell you how a summer this is going to be.
    California forecasted to have below average temps. Maybe spend the summer there?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So what are we gonna do about it? Stop making stuff not by hand, shut down all the factories? Go back to riding horses everywhere and taking ships and giving up all flying and driving? Murder a couple billion people in Asia to reduce population? Pandora's box or the proverbial genie is out of the bottle and thus complaining about global warming from the left is basically Karen`ing.
    uhhhh…

First admit there is a problem.
    We are still playing like this does not exist.
    So you stupid fkn conservatives again use the it does not exist and then after admitting it, what are we going to do about it now?
    First step reduction in CO2 emissions enough to where we actually see a CO2 decrease for a year. This does not involve “oh fk it everyone stay home and just die in misery”

You fkn conservatives always playing this “this is false” to, “okay it’s true but what now” bull .
    Btw we are still looking at a possible decrease to even CO2 levels for 2023. Maybe slightly above.

And then you bring up this China India CO2 level BS when the US per capita usage is much higher. It’s gonna take a world wide effort. We can lead or go back into a hole, the trump way. We solved the CFC high Ozone depletion problem. We solved the acid rain problem. And of course neither of these problems existed for conservatives.This one will in no way be as quick but you gotta start at least trying. Our government will definitely go backwards with Trump (“burn it and breathe it”) Facts are almost all the CO2 production ALSO involves bad air to breathe in addition. We also need to be truthful about what we cannot control now, so we can figure out if it’s possible later with the right technology.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If there was a way to tax those volcanoes into compliance and to get the Sun to turn down the temp

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If there was a way to tax those volcanoes into compliance and to get the Sun to turn down the temp
    xkcd really knocks it out of the park showing how ridiculous the warming trend is now in this history of Earth's climate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm as far as it gets from a christian but even I have always thought "BCE" and "CE" is woke progressiv .

just use BC and AD, it's what we all grew up with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Volcanoes?

So tell us about the sun now? Turn it down? Glaciation and warming are 100,000 year intervals is more appropriate. So please explain the super rapid heating we are NOW sealing.

Do the Earth's volcanoes emit more CO2 than human activities? No.

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a greenhouse gas and is the primary gas blamed for climate change. While sulfur dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has occasionally caused detectable global cooling of the lower atmosphere, the carbon dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has never caused detectable global warming of the atmosphere. In 2010, human activities were responsible for a projected 35 billion metric tons (gigatons) of CO2 emissions. All studies to date of global volcanic carbon dioxide emissions indicate that present-day subaerial and submarine volcanoes release less than a percent of the carbon dioxide released currently by human activities. While it has been proposed that intense volcanic release of carbon dioxide in the deep geologic past did cause global warming, and possibly some mass extinctions, this is a topic of scientific debate at present.

from USGS.
    Gee? Austex. Give us your sources?
    Donald Trump? Yeah, go with him and his Revolutionary War aircraft bases. Rockets red glare threw you off too?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    uhhhh…

First admit there is a problem.
    We are still playing like this does not exist.
    So you stupid fkn conservatives again use the it does not exist and then after admitting it, what are we going to do about it now?
    First step reduction in CO2 emissions enough to where we actually see a CO2 decrease for a year. This does not involve “oh fk it everyone stay home and just die in misery”

You fkn conservatives always playing this “this is false” to, “okay it’s true but what now” bull .
    Btw we are still looking at a possible decrease to even CO2 levels for 2023. Maybe slightly above.

And then you bring up this China India CO2 level BS when the US per capita usage is much higher. It’s gonna take a world wide effort. We can lead or go back into a hole, the trump way. We solved the CFC high Ozone depletion problem. We solved the acid rain problem. And of course neither of these problems existed for conservatives.This one will in no way be as quick but you gotta start at least trying. Our government will definitely go backwards with Trump (“burn it and breathe it”) Facts are almost all the CO2 production ALSO involves bad air to breathe in addition. We also need to be truthful about what we cannot control now, so we can figure out if it’s possible later with the right technology.
    So UNT you like that bull post because why?
    And are you still king of the economy due to your manly business prowess?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So UNT you like that bull post because why?
    And are you still king of the economy due to your manly business prowess?
    Ban the gay and trans woke & we'll go carbon neutral, deal?

Hopefully the Left will take that deal if they care about the environment and climate change.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Ban the gay and trans woke & we'll go carbon neutral, deal?

Hopefully the Left will take that deal if they care about the environment and climate change.
    Then, before you even notice, ban snowflake hobbits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Then, before you even notice, ban snowflake hobbits.
    A self ban for UNT?

Brilliant!

Ban yourself you creepy little Nordic Gnome.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Blech heat index 110 already at noon

Thread Information