Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sexton finished 55th (21st offensively) in the league in EPM (Estimated Plus-Minus), considered one of the best publicly available advanced "catch-all" metrics by stat geeks in and out of the league alike.

Sure, he's not much of a play maker or defender and he doesn't shoot enough 3's, but he's a legitimately explosive/efficient scorer.
    Yeah I'm not really comparing Dillingham to anybody, I'm just saying he might be a microwave scorer off the bench or he might be our PG of the future. It's hard to predict, but he is a walking bucket. And although he's short, he's so shifty and got such a good handle that he can always create separation and get his shot off. How efficient he can be at the rim will likely be the key on how high his ceiling is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about Parker is that he couldn’t shoot when he came into the league. He could get wherever he wanted to because of his speed, but his jumper was broken. Terrible release, wonky rotation. He probably wouldn’t even get drafted today. All those guys who can’t shoot in this draft look like Klay Thompson next to 19 year old TP.

Thread Information