Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First pick isn’t helpful bc there is not a consensus number one player. Teams wouldn’t trade for it bc there’s a decent chance they’ll get a player they like later in the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First pick isn’t helpful bc there is not a consensus number one player. Teams wouldn’t trade for it bc there’s a decent chance they’ll get a player they like later in the lottery.
    Perhaps. But it only takes one team that really likes someone they can't get to... there's always one.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Sarr would be an obvious #1 choice for Washington or Memphis though, so if Spurs get #1 and one of those gets #2 they could probably get another pick out of them for letting them pick Sarr by swapping picks. That's what Boston got for trading their #1 pick to Philly when the Sixers wanted Markelle Fultz, though Boston had to drop to #3 in that deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think $12.6 million first year with team options on years #3 and #4 is steep at all, and that's the #1 pick. I don't know how you can freak out about that but act like Collins making $35 million over the next two years is no big deal.
    I was about to mention this but I was being nice to Collins. But yeah, sucks that his new contract will only just kick in this upcoming season. Luckily (somehow) it's only 2 years and can be used as a filler in trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever C that Spurs will get should be playing off the bench or pairing them should only be situational. Keep in mind that Wemby is started to play well when he was moved to C. While he can play at PF, spacing is quite bad and he doesn't move comfortably as he's at C. Well I'm talking to Sarr or Clingan.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever C that Spurs will get should be playing off the bench or pairing them should only be situational. Keep in mind that Wemby is started to play well when he was moved to C. While he can play at PF, spacing is quite bad and he doesn't move comfortably as he's at C. Well I'm talking to Sarr or Clingan.
    Sarr > Sochan Sochan moves to the bench if Spurs get Sarr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a backup center who can play defense.
    The biggest problem this team faced when Wby sat was on defense.
    I prefer to address our PG and SF needs first but if Sarr or Clingan is an obvious BPA I’m ok taking them and they would likely be as useful as any other rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah. 4th is perfect although I'm not sure with Rob Dillingham if he fell at 4th. His body frame looks like a taller Julian Newman and he kinda looks like Isaiah Thomas.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the thought process hey guys the number 1 pick sucks let's trade it. But if it sucks that bad nobody's gonna give value

Thread Information