Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be happy for Mavs fan on here if they can win it all again. All trolling aside.
    Same. Only reason I'll be unhappy is because my dream of Luka coming to the Spurs will be over.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Some of that is not true (varied pace, footwork, misdirection) and in the end it's the same tactic played to equal effect.

Puka doesn't have significantly less athleticism than Harden nor does he have more "game sense" than the latter. This is the epitome of stereotypical, racial bias analysis.

They lessened the contact/physicality even more so that players like them could thrive even more.

I'm saying, Gobert's impact is of course lessened defensively (though not to the extent you or the masses make seem) with someone like Puka because it doesn't play to his strength.
    you clearly dont watch basketball

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gonna be happy for Mavs fan on here if they can win it all again. All trolling aside.
    Amen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same. Only reason I'll be unhappy is because my dream of Luka coming to the Spurs will be over.
    It was either him or Ayton here in Phoenix. me if he'd a come here. I woulda never heard the end of it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't believe the way people were sleeping on them coming into the playoffs. Doncic is who he has always been but Irving is playing the best basketball I have ever seen out of him and they finally have good role players around Luka.
    Yep, he's on a mission to prove every man, woman and child who ever doubted from the time he started to walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka vs wemby will be the Duncan/Dirk matchup of this generation. PATFO needs to surround Wemby with the right players though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka vs wemby will be the Duncan/Dirk matchup of this generation. PATFO needs to surround Wemby with the right players though.
    hopefully Wemby isn't Dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say "over".
    2024 Dallas could be a one and done.
    Injuries, while not hoping them on anyone, could befall Kyrie or even -gasp- Doncic himself and lead to 2025 or 2026 Mavs Meltdown.

Remember the '11 team that did a solid ass waxing of MVP Pau, Odom, and that Almond headed cross dresser that was a pretty good role player at times....
    Ended up into nothing. Of course Cuban did the moronic move of not reupping that defensive and rebounding anchor big.

So stull can still happen.

Scott or someone posted how in the past 6 years it's been different teams in the Finals other then the Soft Serve Celtics allowing that shameful giveaway to the Golden gots.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Sucks for Lively. Dude is fun to watch, lots of energy and seems to be better suited than his NBA experience would normally suggest. Glad Gafford got some redemption for his earlier miscues. Ant just looks like he could have his Shaq moment at any time, where he realizes he's the only one stopping himself. A couple times think he had an open lane coming down hill and deferred just the same. He needs to take over if he wants to talk that much game.

A sweep would be really unexpected. What's the Vegas odds at the beginning of the series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be interesting for Jason Kidd to be coaching the Mavericks to the Finals after being their last point guard in the Finals.

Thread Information