PDA

View Full Version : Manu must be really missing Argentina

bdictjames
05-23-2008, 09:24 PM
It seems he has vacation on his mind. Sasha Vujacic is outplaying him, the man who nicknamed himself "The Machine", is outplaying Manu Ginobili.

Terrible half for the Spurs, this Laker team is stronger than I thought, I give credit to Phil Jackson.

GrandeDavid
05-23-2008, 09:26 PM
I think the Spurs are just playing so awfully, they are making the Lakers look good.

greyforest
05-23-2008, 09:26 PM
if spurs could hit a fucking basket

Cant_Be_Faded
05-23-2008, 09:27 PM
You mean he's missing his nutsack, win or lose this series, if it goes down in history that Emmanuel Ginobili was outplayed in an NBA playoff Western Conference Finals by Sasha fucking Vuajcjcic, he is forever on the black list, off the artistic rollcall, and undeserving of any praise henceforth.

This is the kind of shit that will ruin a legacy.

Critter
05-23-2008, 09:28 PM
I think the Spurs are just playing so awfully, they are making the Lakers look good.

well then so did the Jazz, and Nuggets. They made the Lakers look good, or maybe they really are good!?

Sigz
05-23-2008, 09:30 PM
How sad..

Sasha Vujacic is fucking outplaying Manu Ginobili...

Fucking sad.

IronMexican
05-23-2008, 09:33 PM
he didn't give himself the nickname stu did.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Ginobili is playing the worst defense of his entire playoff career for a series.
Mark it down. Thus far, he is on his way to fucking up his entire legacy.
I've never seen someone make Sasha look like such a hall of famer.

But to his credit, it does seem that Pop has foolishly called for us to swarm anyone who attacks the rim, almost daring the open jump shot. What his stupid ass has failed to realize is that all those other laker backups do is hit jumpshots.

urunobili
05-23-2008, 09:34 PM
You mean he's missing his nutsack, win or lose this series, if it goes down in history that Emmanuel Ginobili was outplayed in an NBA playoff Western Conference Finals by Sasha fucking Vuajcjcic, he is forever on the black list, off the artistic rollcall, and undeserving of any praise henceforth.

This is the kind of shit that will ruin a legacy.

why don't you trade Vujacic for Manu then? :king

Cant_Be_Faded
it's called being one dimensional. and thats what most of the role players on the lakers are.

stay on everyone else, keep a hand in their face, and the lakers don't make that 9-0 run to close the quarter.

urunobili
Ginobili is playing the worst defense of his entire playoff career for a series.
Mark it down. Thus far, he is on his way to fucking up his entire legacy.
I've never seen someone make Sasha look like such a hall of famer.

But to his credit, it does seem that Pop has foolishly called for us to swarm anyone who attacks the rim, almost daring the open jump shot. What his stupid ass has failed to realize is that all those other laker backups do is hit jumpshots.

D is looking good... stop doing crack and believe... :toast

urunobili
05-23-2008, 09:35 PM
it's called being one dimensional. and thats what most of the role players on the lakers are.

stay on everyone else, keep a hand in their face, and the lakers don't make that 9-0 run to close the quarter.

easy... we just need some more energy... we will be there again at this end of this ball game :downspin:

ElNono
05-23-2008, 09:36 PM
I think he's shot. He's got no lift, and he isn't even looking to drive.
We got no chance if he can't open up their defense.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Manu can't move. It's so obvious. He's hurt worse than a fn "jammed" ankle.

Ya'll are idiots.

You'll go down as the idiot who said Manu ruined his legacy.

You'll go down as the idiot who said Manu doesn't have balls.

Cherry
05-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Thus far, he is on his way to fucking up his entire legacy.

Are you an idiot? He has 3 rings