PDA

View Full Version : Whott's wetdream AJ retirement ceremony scenario....

Ignignokt
12-22-2007, 06:25 PM
It would probably feature the anouncers JR and Bobby Heenan introducing AJ coming out to some late 90's hardcore WWF theme music along with a graphics montage and pyro.

Everyone is either hissing, cheering, or jeering at aj.

As the crowd shows it's mixed reactions, Aj takes the arena floor and starts boasting of his accomplishments. all of the sudden one hears glass breaking and a pickup truck reving followed by some even more homoerotic hardcore WWF music, The graphics on the monitors show some dude shirtless flexing and crushing beer cans on his chest as some words are flashed across the screen "Whottt2J". Whott comes out in a silver dancers sponsored 4 wheeler chugging two cans of David Robinson's Mermaid beer.

After the much injesting of pisswater beer, tongue flashing, buttocks slapping, verbal defecation and muscle flexing, whott take's the mic...

Whottt: "AJ, you and I know what it takes to make the city of San Antonio feel blissful like Peter Holt at a Michelob brewery.."

crowd: "booooooo hisss"

Whottt: "Championships!"

crowd: "hooraaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Whottt then proceeds to silence the crowd,...

Whottt:" Championships are won by heart and determination, and no one knows this like you... Avery. Yes.. You, who laid the foundation for this sports franchise to be the most successfull of the millenium. (Aj is smiling and reaffirming whott's words while he is taunting his haters.) I, Whottt2J, the fans and the city of San Antonio have nothing but grattitude to commerate one of the most finest athletes to have ever don the Silver and black. The finest to lace up and guide the team at to what is known the as "the quaterback position of basketball" which is point guardddah!!...

And as you all know, Whottt2J loves to be the top dawg, the head honcho, the big cheese, the hoss..

<crowd noise>

..none has demonstrated the more correct way to that position than you my freind, Avery!"

<crowd erupts>

JR: "Oh dear, this can't be whott, what's gotten into him. Has he really turned the corner this time?"

AJ: <with a smirk> Thank you whott, i'm just happy to have worked for the great city of san antonio, and i'd like to think the Lawd-

Whottt: "Say no more my dear freind, tonite is your nite! and this homage is to the most wonderful, rect, and sincere human being this city has ever graced!"

<The arena darkens as some Josh Groban "You raised me up" theme music is played to a screen montage of avery playing in the glory days. This is the part where even the most bitter of AJ haters can't help but to shed a tear. Now the crowds eye is fixated to a draped object rising to the top of the arena rafters where the jerseys of Gervin, Robinson, and Moore are hung.>

JR: "Folks, what can i say? Isn't this one of the most wonderful nights of Spurs Smackdown you've ever witness. Nothing but class and grace eminates from these two arch nemisis. I am at a loss of words."

<The draped object finally makes it to the top of the rafters as the black cloak is pulled away from the object the camera fixates towards a black and silver jersey banner with the number six displayed.>

JR: " Well there it is... what!!!! that jersey say's Ginobilli Oh my gawd!!!!!!!"

<the crowd erupts in boos>

JR: " What a classless act by WHottt2J- wait a minute whose that person running towards AJ//"

Bobby Heenan: "Holy s!!! it's Shawn Michaels. HE just pile drived the little general to the hardwood!!!!!!!!"

<Michaels and Whottt2J chug two beers together, slap each others buttocks and beging to taunt the booing and hissing crowd as the screen goes to pitch black.>

Ignignokt
12-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Dude, i need a temp job bad for the christmas break.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-22-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.dagimp.org/owned/handclap.gif.gif

ShoogarBear
12-22-2007, 06:44 PM
JR: " Well there it is... what!!!! that jersey say's Ginobilli Oh my gawd!!!!!!!"

I LOL'd.

duncan228
12-22-2007, 06:46 PM
:lol

You missed a 't' in whottt's name though.

Ignignokt
12-23-2007, 07:17 PM
there, added the t's.

duncan228
12-23-2007, 07:19 PM
there, added the t's.

He's in a good mood today, but I have seen him point out that 't' before! :lol

Ignignokt
12-23-2007, 07:24 PM
He's in a good mood today, but I have seen him point out that 't' before! :lol

If whott deserves an extra "t" it should be before the "w" and not after the last "t".

whottt
12-23-2007, 08:16 PM
If whott deserves an extra "t" it should be before the "w" and not after the last "t".

Hemotivo
12-23-2007, 11:55 PM