PDA

View Full Version : Francis Activated

Indazone
11-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Francis was activated last night. Understandably rusty from no playing time since last April. He shot 3-11 but forced the defense to collapse on him with his penetration so his assists and passing looked very good. He still looked a bit gassed and not quite in the playing shape he needs to be in. He looks pretty cut though. He's in good physical shape but not so much the running up and down the court shape. He needs to go out and run more to get his aerobic conditioning back.

JamStone
11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
I weekend rendez-vous with Cuttino will get his stamina back.

(sorry, had to do it)

spurscenter
11-18-2007, 11:03 AM
FINALLY! Fuck Politics.

Give him time, Francis is gonna lead the league in TO, just wait!

seriously, though, I'm glad he is back!!!

Too much talent to be in the Stephon Marbury league of players.

Glad Scola is getting playing time as well!

I think this is what really happened.
MOREY to ADELMAN, "I've gotten over 20 calls asking for Francis and Scola but all they want to give me is a protected second round pick and a box of baby wipes, play the mother fuckers now, bitch"

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Doubt he contributes enough to stay active.

Indazone
11-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Actually he had zero turnovers last night. Francis gets his turnovers from dribbling the seams off the ball and trying to play like Iverson. He isn't given that opportunity with Adleman. He won't let Francis try to iso and cross his defender. In some ways, I miss watching that wicked crossover that Francis did to his defender but I like the new Francis too. Playing under control and dishing off to teammates. He was Plus 4 in the +/- Lenovo Stats last night too. He did a lot of things right aside from shooting the ball. Only Luther Head, Snyder, Brooks and Francis played with positive +/- numbers. The rest of the Rockets just stunk. Scola was -9 last night but he put up some big scoring numbers.

SpursGO
11-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Francis could steal Rafer's spot in the lineup, Rafer's shooting is quite horrible.