PDA

View Full Version : You want the truth? YOU...CANT...HANDLE...THE TRUTH!

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2007, 08:14 PM
This was all a plot to take Bob Barkers last show of The Price is Right out of the spot light..think about it if it werent for the Planned foul(btw Nash and Horry had lunch together on mothers day) the whole country would be focused on Baker thus causing all of to be reminded that we need to help control the pet population and have our cats and dogs spayed or neuterd!

:spin
(Spurs win big tonight 108-87)

Russ
05-16-2007, 08:16 PM
This was all a plot to take Bob Barkers last show of The Price is Right out of the spot light..think about it if it werent for the Planned foul(btw Nash and Horry had lunch together on mothers day) the whole country would be focused on Baker thus causing all of to be reminded that we need to help control the pet population and have our cats and dogs spayed or neuterd!

This is the most cogent take on the events of the last 48 hours that I have yet heard. :) (And I've heard 'em all.) :)

dknights411
05-16-2007, 08:25 PM

Um, Bob Barker tapes his last show in June. Tonight and tommorow are his last primetime specials.

But still, :lol at the Barker plot!

TheTruth
05-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Who wants me?