PDA

View Full Version : Why was I born?

LakerGod
10-22-2004, 02:19 PM
I see you can't even handle a reality check!

C'mon Why are you people so sensitive that you have to delete my words of TRUTH.

Too HOT to handle?

Can't take the heat?

:angel

T Park
10-22-2004, 02:20 PM
dont like it? Get the fuck out.

mouse
10-22-2004, 02:34 PM
I am not a huge fan of Deleted topics and posts, That's why I picked this website over Lakers Ground/Spurs report/Mavs Talk/Spurs central/and others, A lock would be better so we can all see what the hell you did to upset a moderator,,

I have been here awhile and I don't recall any deleted topics you must have really said something worth them doing that in my book. The only problem now it's your word against theirs.

Ps: What did you say?

Kori Ellis
10-22-2004, 02:45 PM
It was deleted because it was trash with no real basketball takes just a bunch of crap. And it escalated into even more crap. I warned you in the thread, then it was deleted.

There are a lot of Laker fans here, we welcome them. So continue posting, continue talking smack, but don't be senseless.

By the way, I don't even think you are a Laker fan. :eyebrows

exstatic
10-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Do we have in IP check on this bogey? :lol

CavsSuperFan
10-22-2004, 03:40 PM
There are a lot of Lakers fans here, we welcome them. So continue posting, continue talking smack, but don't be senseless...

Dear Kori, why the change?

If sense is a requirement to post here then Tawnia & imlakerland may be the only Lakers fans left.... :smokin

Medvedenko
10-22-2004, 04:15 PM
What about me...Slava....

iminlakerland
10-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Lol thanks cavs lol my best friend told me earlier this morning that i have no sense lol! So thank you for proving him wrong for me :)

ZStomp
10-22-2004, 04:49 PM
I am not a huge fan of Deleted topics and posts, That's why I picked this website over Lakers Ground/Spurs report/Mavs Talk/Spurs central/and others, A lock would be better so we can all see what the hell you did to upset a moderator,,

I have been here awhile and I don't recall any deleted topics you must have really said something worth them doing that in my book. The only problem now it's your word against theirs.

Ps: What did you say?

Yet he still shows up there! :lol :lol

mouse
10-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Even funnier how you lurk in this forum long enough to see what I posted and respond in record time nice to know your part of ST also.

Memo to ZStunk:
I like reading what Taco, Rocket man, and others have to say why would I let a Turd like you keep me from reading?

I notice you don't tell Taco. Rocket man, Bubba and others anything for showing up at KTSA and Koris GTG's. And how can you hate people you have never met? At least they are mature enough to not let childish forum wars get in the way of them meeting folks and having fun, then again they are all above the age of 21

Or is your drama all an act so you can have certain people accept you in life?
Funny how you like my other two screen names I use at SR. http://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

It's just a matter of time before everyone figures out where the problem started we all grow up sooner or later and in your case much later.

now go run along and Pm your so called friends with your new info on what mouse said in another forum. maybe one day LS will give you G Man badge at the next gtg.

Phenomanul
10-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Even funnier how you lurk in this forum long enough to see what I posted and respond in record time nice to know your part of ST also.

Memo to ZStunk:
I like reading what Taco, Rocket man, and others have to say why would I let a Turd like you keep me from reading?

I notice you don't tell Taco. Rocket man, Bubba and others anything for showing up at KTSA and Koris GTG's. And how can you hate people you have never met? At least they are mature enough to not let childish forum wars get in the way of them meeting folks and having fun, then again they are all above the age of 21

Or is your drama all an act so you can have certain people accept you in life?
Funny how you like my other two screen names I use at SR. http://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

It's just a matter of time before everyone figures out where the problem started we all grow up sooner or later and in your case much later.

now go run along and Pm your so called friends with your new info on what mouse said in another forum. maybe one day LS will give you G Man badge at the next gtg.

This is way too deep.... :spin

mouse
10-22-2004, 05:32 PM
This is not a shallow website :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

timvp
10-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I usually stay out of this fight but since when did ZStomp turn into that site's police officer?

boutons
10-22-2004, 05:39 PM
I deputized ZStomp :)

1Parker1
10-22-2004, 05:54 PM
"Why was I born?"

To annoy the hell out of Spurs fans? :)

mouse
10-22-2004, 06:24 PM
I usually stay out of this fight

You have not seen a fight yet, ZStomp has no idea he kicks his own ass :lol

but since when did ZStomp turn into that site's police officer?

When mHarmon gave him his his first bullet :lmao

http://i9.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/9f/08/0c_1_b.JPG

ZStomp
10-22-2004, 07:36 PM
I usually stay out of this fight but since when did ZStomp turn into that site's police officer?

Who's policing? :wow

Kori Ellis
10-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I hate this stupid crap.