Sec24Row7
05-02-2006, 08:16 AM
ahahaha

That's hilarious.

valluco
05-02-2006, 12:01 PM
ahahaha

That's hilarious.
:rolleyes Wouldn't it be even better to do that for real? WHITE POWER!

valluco
05-02-2006, 12:10 PM
pendejo.

Sec24Row7
05-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I saw you really up in arms when it was Arabs after Sept 11th or flying chickens dropping egg bombs on white farmers.

It's funny... The other ones were funny...

Get over it.

Get mad about something that matters. Don't water down your already weak argument that illegals "Deserve" to be here by getting pissed off at a video game that isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Assholes like you are why they don't make speedy Gonzales cartoons anymore, and those were the best ones.

valluco
05-02-2006, 02:04 PM
I saw you really up in arms when it was Arabs after Sept 11th or flying chickens dropping egg bombs on white farmers.

It's funny... The other ones were funny...

Get over it.

Get mad about something that matters. Don't water down your already weak argument that "Deserve" to be here by getting pissed off at a video game that isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Assholes like you are why they don't make speedy Gonzales cartoons anymore, and those were the best ones.

Never saw the Arab or farmer ones, but in my opinion this game is racist and I just do not find anything funny about shooting women and children (which is far worse than dropping eggs on white farmers). The message that this game sends does matter.

Furthermore, I never said illegals deserved to be here.

As for Speedy Gonzalez, assholes like me loved that cartoon (a Mexican mouse constantly fucking up a gringo cat). :sombrero:

Sec24Row7
05-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Never saw the Arab or farmer ones, but in my opinion this game is racist and I just do not find anything funny about shooting women and children (which is far worse than dropping eggs on white farmers). The message that this game sends does matter.

Furthermore, I never said illegals deserved to be here.

As for Speedy Gonzalez, assholes like me loved that cartoon (a Mexican mouse constantly fucking up a gringo cat). :sombrero:

To be fair, the eggs exploded and blew the farmers up... heh...

greyforest
05-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Never saw the Arab or farmer ones, but in my opinion this game is racist and I just do not find anything funny about shooting women and children (which is far worse than dropping eggs on white farmers).

then it worked on you

this game is so shitty, it's sole purpose is shock value