timvp
02-27-2024, 03:46 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/2024-spurs-jazz-grades-58/

Pauleta14
02-27-2024, 05:15 AM
Thx Timvp!

Fireball
02-27-2024, 09:04 AM
I initially thought Keldon had a small injury or something. I did not realize Pop sat him down. Lets see how he reacts to that.

John B
02-27-2024, 10:07 AM
Thanks Timvp. Frustrating game. Moving on.

Wemby needs to continue his stellar performance, while avoiding mistakes. Dominate the rim with more rebounds.

Sochan needs to call his numbers more, cutting and attacking the baskets.

Wesley’s defense is great, and his assist is getting better every game. But he needs to score more.

Branham, I like his aggressiveness as of late. Pop wants his less non-chalant and he’s responding well.

Mamu needs more minutes. And where the heck is Barlow?

I’m happy Collins is starting to play a little better. Still needs to help control the rebound, and toughness on the board.

Keldon, Vassell, Tre all just need to be consistent. We know what to expect from them, so it is also expected for Keldon getting yanked when he’s not doing his job as a veteran leader of the group.

Moving on…

Mugen
02-27-2024, 11:07 AM
Mamu deserved spot rotation minutes whenever the team needed a jolt of energy (which is very often) about 40 games ago tbh. Painfully obvious to anybody except the old man :lol

Dex
02-27-2024, 11:40 AM
Thanks timvp!

Agreed that there should not be a world where Zach Collins is taking 17 shots...at least not for the Spurs. Let him go do that in Detroit or Charlotte or whatever.