PDA

View Full Version : on brand: Republicans suck at running things

RandomGuy
10-20-2023, 07:36 AM
In Houston, Abbott appointed former charter school guy Mike Miles as the new superintendent, and Miles set to work implementing a new system of total control over education that he promised would improve student performance and close educational gaps. Modeled on a system he came up with for his charter schools, its name reflects the efficiency and clean straight lines of Brutalist architecture: the “New Education System” (NES). Eighty-five of Houston’s 274 campuses are currently in the system “voluntarily,” ...

Among other efficiencies, the system involves all teachers working from the same PowerPoint curriculum prepared for them each day, and extremely structured class periods. To keep the focus on learning the predigested materials, 28 of the NES schools determined to be most in need of improvement have converted the school libraries into “team centers,” where students who’ve stepped out of line will be sent to do their work, and also where other kids will work individually or in groups for “enrichment”...

n what reads like a news dispatch from a dystopian future novel, except without a charismatic young rebel who was born to lead everyone to freedom, the Houston Chronicle went along with Miles to visit some schools using The New Order (gift link) on the first day of school Monday. We learn that instead of wasting time with “‘what I did this summer’ activities or getting-to-know-you games,” the kids got promptly to work, all neat and orderly:

Students sat silently, pencils scratching, as they worked on the "demonstration of learning" worksheets that they'll be required to complete every day in their core classes. Teachers taught from PowerPoint presentations developed by HISD's central office, with a livestream of the class projected on an adjacent wall — the same stream a student would watch from a laptop were they to act out in class and be sent to one of the school's "Team Centers," some of which have replaced their school's libraries.

Happily, nobody had go to the team center for discipline Monday, because the classes themselves seem entirely punitive enough. In a 90-minute class, each day’s lesson is presented to the whole class, from the PowerPoint, and then they complete their “demonstrations of learning,” because that’s a noun in the New Conformity.

Students who need more time to demonstrate that they are learning anything stay the last 35 minutes of class with their teacher, while the students who got the idea or are actually well ahead of the day’s objective are sent to the Team Center to do additional work to make sure the lesson is embedded in their heads, or even to do more advanced work on the same stuff, with a “Learning Coach” to help out.

The idea is that by separating everyone up into groups, the kids who need more work will soon be working at grade level on that topic and can go to the former library too, but not to read. So take that, libs, the closed libraries aren’t only detention centers, because they’re also used every day by the kids doing enrichment, and there’s no way any kids would know exactly who’s in stir Team Center for discipline, no never

https://www.wonkette.com/p/texas-gov-gifts-houston-schools-orderly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d32RH01O5mg

Blake
10-20-2023, 11:22 AM
Mike Miles has a terrible track record if you ask anyone other than Mike Miles

"Only the best"

Ef-man
10-21-2023, 12:38 PM
From what I see, they do excel at fucking around and finding out.

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1715596658480751041

Thread
10-21-2023, 12:54 PM
From what I see, they do excel at fucking around and finding out.

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1715596658480751041

Yeah, that race hustlin' bastard Hussein..."If I had a son, he'd look just like this youngster." After the fuck had sworn on the Good Book to be President for both White & Black Americans.

boutons_deux
10-21-2023, 02:24 PM
The capitalist oligarchy and they're cheap whores the repugs want to destroy democracy to replace with capitalist fascism

see andreesen's recent Manifesto

the repug Anarchy in the house fits perfectly with the capitalist strategy of weakening, paralyzing government, with capitalists filling the power vacuum

koriwhat
10-21-2023, 03:29 PM
The capitalist oligarchy and they're cheap whores the repugs want to destroy democracy to replace with capitalist fascism

the repug Anarchy in the house fits perfectly with the capitalist strategy of weakening, paralyzing government, with capitalists filling the power vacuum

You've lost the plot bro.

Thread
10-22-2023, 04:26 AM

While your side wanted to cut the President's head off. Oh, you're a real outfit, you fellows are. Don't get your way,,,off with his head! Don't get your way,,,blow up the White House. Don't get your way,,,shoot him to death.

You're out of your fuckin' minds.

Thread
10-22-2023, 04:27 AM
You've lost the plot bro.

Trump drove him insane.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 05:40 AM
"Suck at running things"

Liberals being laughed at on Planet Earth. Even Europe. Bad time to be

priority: climate, LGT and mixed borders.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 05:52 AM
I'm conservative/liberal. Depending on the issues. That illustrates they both fail. The West is a mess. But not incapable of rebound. Western Civilization relies on values. That makes us European. But we must respect our national culture. I love my Europe but I want my space.

Europeans are Liberal but won't sacrifice family, tradition or comfort for righteoness

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 06:53 AM
"Suck at running things"

I'm conservative/liberal. Depending on the issues. That illustrates they both fail. The West is a mess. But not incapable of rebound. Western Civilization relies on values. That makes us European. But we must respect our national culture. I love my Europe but I want my space.

Europeans are Liberal but won't sacrifice family, tradition or comfort for righteoness

You lost Poland,

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 07:18 AM
You lost Poland,
Polska has never and will never be defeated

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 07:27 AM
Polska has never and will never be defeated

Poland wasn't defeated.

You were.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 07:30 AM
Poland wasn't defeated.

You were.
If Russia stepped foot on my fatherland, I'm fighting.

Do you have anything to fight for, liberal white boy. We all mature. Join us like a normal man your age.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 07:32 AM
If Russia stepped foot on my fatherland, I'm fighting.

Do you have anything to fight for, liberal white boy. We all mature. Join us like a normal man your age.

Why? You lost.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 07:36 AM
Why? You lost.
You don't even post in the Sports subforum. What is this sudden WinLose obsession.

Offer me something interesting or else I'm moving on.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 07:58 AM
You don't even post in the Sports subforum. What is this sudden WinLose obsession.

Offer me something interesting or else I'm moving on.Bye, loser.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 08:20 AM
Bye, loser.
You posted the same thing for 4 post.

Today's liberals. I'll be in Berlin soon being asked what happened. People like you.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 08:28 AM
If "Build the War" offended you.

Strap up what's coming in Europe. We are going far right & deporting.

Thread
10-22-2023, 09:52 AM
"Suck at running things"

Frosty

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 02:00 PM
If "Build the War" offended you.

Strap up what's coming in Europe. We are going far right & deporting.

Except you just lost Poland.

:lol you don't even know what I'm talking about. :tu

Blake
10-22-2023, 02:32 PM
You posted the same thing for 4 post.

Today's liberals. I'll be in Berlin soon being asked what happened. People like you.

Is the gym closed today?

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 07:18 PM
Except you just lost Poland.

:lol you don't even know what I'm talking about. :tu
Hahah

What

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 07:46 PM
Hahah

What

:lmao exactly

FuzzyLumpkins
10-22-2023, 08:07 PM
WC is back to trying to get people to engage as if he is actually from Poland again. Seeing some success too.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 09:33 PM
WC is back to trying to get people to engage as if he is actually from Poland again. Seeing some success too.

Not much since he doesn't know what I'm talking about.:lol

HemisfairArena
10-22-2023, 11:01 PM
actually agree,,,republicans do suck at running things now and on top of that,,,,they are spineless cowards. No argument here,,,,,Trump exposed them and brought them kicking and screaming into the light. Love him or hate him,,,,Trump exposed the Mitt Romneys and John McCains of the world,,,,even John Kasich and Lindsey Graham,,,,those that felt the need to fold when a democrat even so much as eyeballed them for longer than 2 seconds,,,,,

Thread
10-22-2023, 11:09 PM
actually agree,,,republicans do suck at running things now and on top of that,,,,they are spineless cowards. No argument here,,,,,Trump exposed them and brought them kicking and screaming into the light. Love him or hate him,,,,Trump exposed the Mitt Romneys and John McCains of the world,,,,even John Kasich and Lindsey Graham,,,,those that felt the need to fold when a democrat even so much as eyeballed them for longer than 2 seconds,,,,,

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTKeJw0rn9f7jgZnS_J1yovybMW8y0W CQB0mk6oenyR7Ky4NuBzTWG6TKmdw&s

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 11:33 PM
Trump sucked worse at running things than any of them.

He couldn't even do it legally.:lol

HemisfairArena
10-22-2023, 11:53 PM

He couldn't even do it legally.:lol

Cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs,,,,and if you wanna throw stones,,,you really gonna talk about legal with the corrupt president we have in there now?,,,,

Thread
10-22-2023, 11:58 PM

It don't help when you have an executioner's sword at your neck, guns to your head and bombs waiting for you, your wife and child back at the new House.

All because Trump had made President.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2023, 11:59 PM
Cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs,,,,and if you wanna throw stones,,,you really gonna talk about legal with the corrupt president we have in there now?,,,,Yes, let's talk at length about the crimes for which President Joe Biden has been indicted.

Post your list.

I'm waiting.

Ef-man
10-23-2023, 12:07 AM
Yes, let's talk at length about the crimes for which President Joe Biden has been indicted.

Post your list.

I'm waiting.

Cue "Biden kidnapped the Lindberg baby and framed Japanese by bombing Pearl Harbor!"

HemisfairArena
10-23-2023, 12:50 AM
Yes, let's talk at length about the crimes for which President Joe Biden has been indicted.

Post your list.

I'm waiting.

Let me know how many indictments Trump had while he was in office?,,,,,,i'll wait for your response, dumbshit,,,,,lets see how many corrupt Joe has when hes out of office like Trump,,,,

ChumpDumper
10-23-2023, 01:56 AM
Let me know how many indictments Trump had while he was in office?,,,,,,i'll wait for your response, dumbshit,,,,,lets see how many corrupt Joe has when hes out of office like Trump,,,,:lmao BoomerFair folds.

You lost again.

Triggered!

Ok, let's talk at length about how many hypothetical future indictments President Joe Biden will face.

Let's see your list.

Or move the goalpost again.

Cry Havoc
10-23-2023, 02:37 AM

Shot in Poland last November for a wedding. Lovely place, seriously. Beautiful cities, wasn't too cold except in the mountains. Nice people. Literally everyone spoke English and was happy to see me (probably because I was a tourist in the off-season).

Food was solid. Not spectacular every meal but tasty and lots of variety.

Would absolutely go back.

HemisfairArena
10-23-2023, 02:39 AM
:lmao BoomerFair folds.

You lost again.

Triggered!

Ok, let's talk at length about how many hypothetical future indictments President Joe Biden will face.

Let's see your list.

Or move the goalpost again.

LMAO,,,,sucker, ive never seen you this triggered,,,,i just asked a simple question and you went off,,,,,again,,,,tell me how many indictments Trump had while he was in office,,,,and again, ill wait for your answer which is gonna make you look like the dumbshit you are,,,,

leemajors
10-23-2023, 09:27 AM
Shot in Poland last November for a wedding. Lovely place, seriously. Beautiful cities, wasn't too cold except in the mountains. Nice people. Literally everyone spoke English and was happy to see me (probably because I was a tourist in the off-season).

Eastern European dumplings are pretty good. A lot of food from that area is very heavy though

Spurs Homer
10-23-2023, 10:17 AM

How does a convicted felon like you - who cannot vote- and who gets butt-fucked 24-7 by GOP policies

hang around in a political forum promoting the same shitbag party who fucks him 24-7?

masochist much?

non-white and non-wealthy people voting for republicans are like chickens voting for colonel sanders…

ChumpDumper
10-23-2023, 11:13 AM
LMAO,,,,sucker, ive never seen you this triggered,,,,i just asked a simple question and you went off,,,,,again,,,,tell me how many indictments Trump had while he was in office,,,,and again, ill wait for your answer which is gonna make you look like the dumbshit you are,,,,

lol triggered Boomerfair folds again!

As concluded by Muller, sitting presidents can't be indicted.

I asked you for two simple lists: the current indictments against President Joe Biden and your future fantasy hypothetical indictments against President Joe Biden.

You have neither.

I'll wait for your answers though you will never ever answer because you have nothing but lonely impotent fury in your empty life.

Thread
10-23-2023, 11:46 AM

This is as close to stipulating to being wrong as Dumper has ever been in his entire life and even now, he ain't a gonna do it.

Cry Havoc
10-23-2023, 12:38 PM
Eastern European dumplings are pretty good. A lot of food from that area is very heavy though

Yes, it was super heavy but the Pierogis were really great, tried them from about 5-6 different restaurants.

Ef-man
10-23-2023, 01:12 PM
How does a convicted felon like you - who cannot vote- and who gets butt-fucked 24-7 by GOP policies

hang around in a political forum promoting the same shitbag party who fucks him 24-7?

masochist much?

non-white and non-wealthy people voting for republicans are like chickens voting for colonel sanders…

Yam Tits loves the poorly educated

:lmao

Spurs Homer
10-23-2023, 03:28 PM
Yam Tits loves the poorly educated

:lmao

yup

obviously , he is too much of a retard to at least post a policy or two that actually IMPROVED his life- or anyone he knows…

but he will vote Red like the dumbshit he is because of watching Fox propaganda and Russia today channels

clambake
10-23-2023, 03:30 PM
Yam tits didn’t know he would make them switch teams lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-23-2023, 06:12 PM

Careful, you will make partschanger jealous.

RandomGuy
10-27-2023, 06:52 AM

You are more right than many would admit to.

Installing outright fascism seems to be the whole of the Republican aim at this point. Keep the institutions weak, so the big money can do its job.

RandomGuy
10-27-2023, 07:10 AM
Cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs,,,,and if you wanna throw stones,,,you really gonna talk about legal with the corrupt president we have in there now?,,,,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9Xzhs_XQAAEcFF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thread
10-27-2023, 07:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9Xzhs_XQAAEcFF?format=jpg&name=900x900

RR busted this fuck's hole.

RandomGuy
10-30-2023, 04:25 AM

Republicans have had dozens of congressional hearings to prove that, and nothing.

Are you saying Jim Jordan is incompetent?

koriwhat
11-01-2023, 03:15 PM
You are more right than many would admit to.

Installing outright fascism seems to be the whole of the Republican aim at this point. Keep the institutions weak, so the big money can do its job.

You can't be this fucking dumb can you? State controlled media is still here and rampant by the left; too bad they lost their darling Twitter though amirite?! RIP State sponsored Twitter. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2023, 05:51 PM
You can't be this fucking dumb can you? State controlled media is still here and rampant by the left; too bad they lost their darling Twitter though amirite?! RIP State sponsored Twitter. :lmao

Low info Joey lacks critical thinking skills and thinks his struggles are everyone's struggles.

Thread
11-01-2023, 06:06 PM

Like ringin' a bell...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTKeJw0rn9f7jgZnS_J1yovybMW8y0W CQB0mk6oenyR7Ky4NuBzTWG6TKmdw&s

Cry Havoc
11-01-2023, 09:27 PM
https://apnews.com/article/tuberville-holds-military-schumer-nominations-99a156198d325a329a98208785ea80f9

The "Pro-military" GOP. :lol

FrostKing
11-04-2023, 03:17 AM
In Houston, Abbott appointed former charter school guy Mike Miles as the new superintendent, and Miles set to work implementing a new system of total control over education that he promised would improve student performance and close educational gaps. Modeled on a system he came up with for his charter schools, its name reflects the efficiency and clean straight lines of Brutalist architecture: the “New Education System” (NES). Eighty-five of Houston’s 274 campuses are currently in the system “voluntarily,” ...

Among other efficiencies, the system involves all teachers working from the same PowerPoint curriculum prepared for them each day, and extremely structured class periods. To keep the focus on learning the predigested materials, 28 of the NES schools determined to be most in need of improvement have converted the school libraries into “team centers,” where students who’ve stepped out of line will be sent to do their work, and also where other kids will work individually or in groups for “enrichment”...

n what reads like a news dispatch from a dystopian future novel, except without a charismatic young rebel who was born to lead everyone to freedom, the Houston Chronicle went along with Miles to visit some schools using The New Order (gift link) on the first day of school Monday. We learn that instead of wasting time with “‘what I did this summer’ activities or getting-to-know-you games,” the kids got promptly to work, all neat and orderly:

Students sat silently, pencils scratching, as they worked on the "demonstration of learning" worksheets that they'll be required to complete every day in their core classes. Teachers taught from PowerPoint presentations developed by HISD's central office, with a livestream of the class projected on an adjacent wall — the same stream a student would watch from a laptop were they to act out in class and be sent to one of the school's "Team Centers," some of which have replaced their school's libraries.

Happily, nobody had go to the team center for discipline Monday, because the classes themselves seem entirely punitive enough. In a 90-minute class, each day’s lesson is presented to the whole class, from the PowerPoint, and then they complete their “demonstrations of learning,” because that’s a noun in the New Conformity.

Students who need more time to demonstrate that they are learning anything stay the last 35 minutes of class with their teacher, while the students who got the idea or are actually well ahead of the day’s objective are sent to the Team Center to do additional work to make sure the lesson is embedded in their heads, or even to do more advanced work on the same stuff, with a “Learning Coach” to help out.

The idea is that by separating everyone up into groups, the kids who need more work will soon be working at grade level on that topic and can go to the former library too, but not to read. So take that, libs, the closed libraries aren’t only detention centers, because they’re also used every day by the kids doing enrichment, and there’s no way any kids would know exactly who’s in stir Team Center for discipline, no never

https://www.wonkette.com/p/texas-gov-gifts-houston-schools-orderly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d32RH01O5mg
I watched the news clip. Discipline?

American schools are increasingly glorified day cares.

Thread
11-04-2023, 03:31 AM

Corporal punishment was fine and dandy when I went to school///'60-70's. I suffered 29 swats my 9th grade year in JH. I mean wooden paddle, drilled holes to relieve the resistance. One time they hit me so hard it didn't turn my ass black & blue, just black. But I was kinda of used to it, the old man could whistle the leather thru those loops on his work pants with quite the flair and effect.

And the girl's too got swatted in school, and it was when mini-skirts were all the rage. I don't think there was any hanky panky, you had to have one teacher beat you and another stood witness so there was no untoward behavior.

Blake
11-04-2023, 05:25 PM

Yup, no reason imo to go a full 12 years if kids would rather go to a trade school

FrostKing
11-06-2023, 03:46 AM
Yup, no reason imo to go a full 12 years if kids would rather go to a trade school
I moved alot when we first immigrated and then my folks found great school. Wood tech, home ech, biology, keyboard and photoshop classes in middle/ high school. I didn't take Auto. I remember shooting a rocket in the fields in physics.

Nothing with finances. Economics was more marketing based. And calculating percentages/statistics. In College it was balancing statements.

A grade school buddy of mine married a Latina mami our age and her son around 13, I met at his wedding. Respectful confident boy spoke Spanish. Buddy says he's always been private schooled but wants to make the jump to high school. Buddy saying bad move eaten with the sharks. There's 5 Hispanic schools in this city near by and this school the best. He wants to go.

Ef-man
11-07-2023, 01:42 AM
From 60 Minutes

John Eastman, one of Donald Trump’s alleged co-conspirators to overturn the 2020 election, got the business from Scott Pelley on Sunday.

The “60 Minutes” host slapped the lawyer with a few “gotcha” clapbacks.

Eastman claimed in a speech on Jan. 6, 2021, that voting machines were rigged in Georgia. He told the Georgia legislature that thousands of convicts and dead voters somehow submitted ballots to sway the election in Joe Biden’s favor. The state’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, who voted for Trump, found the claims to be false.

“You said 2,500 convicts, the investigation found four. You said 10,000 dead voters, the investigation found four,” said Pelley, who then took off his glasses to plunge in the dagger: “It doesn’t seem like you knew what you were talking about.”

Thread
11-07-2023, 02:50 AM
From 60 Minutes

John Eastman, one of Donald Trump’s alleged co-conspirators to overturn the 2020 election, got the business from Scott Pelley on Sunday.

The “60 Minutes” host slapped the lawyer with a few “gotcha” clapbacks.

Eastman claimed in a speech on Jan. 6, 2021, that voting machines were rigged in Georgia. He told the Georgia legislature that thousands of convicts and dead voters somehow submitted ballots to sway the election in Joe Biden’s favor. The state’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, who voted for Trump, found the claims to be false.

“You said 2,500 convicts, the investigation found four. You said 10,000 dead voters, the investigation found four,” said Pelley, who then took off his glasses to plunge in the dagger: “It doesn’t seem like you knew what you were talking about.”

I'll boil it down for ya, Effy...

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

ElNono
11-07-2023, 07:34 PM
These people just fucking around :lmao

House GOP moves to reduce Buttigieg's salary to $1

The House GOP moved to reduce Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s salary to just $1, the conference's latest move as conservatives have explored using obscure funding rules to exact political pain on the Biden administration.

The cut for Buttigieg was adopted by voice vote as an amendment to the fiscal 2024 Transportation-HUD spending bill and was put forth by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). The bill still needs to be approved by the full House but stands no chance at approval from the Democratic-controlled Senate.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2023/11/07/congress/mtg-aims-at-buttigieg-00125906

Thread
11-07-2023, 07:51 PM
These people just fucking around :lmao

House GOP moves to reduce Buttigieg's salary to $1

The House GOP moved to reduce Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s salary to just $1, the conference's latest move as conservatives have explored using obscure funding rules to exact political pain on the Biden administration.

The cut for Buttigieg was adopted by voice vote as an amendment to the fiscal 2024 Transportation-HUD spending bill and was put forth by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). The bill still needs to be approved by the full House but stands no chance at approval from the Democratic-controlled Senate.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2023/11/07/congress/mtg-aims-at-buttigieg-00125906

You ain't no better, you let Santo get away when you had him nailed to a cross next to Trump's cross.

Winehole23
11-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Texas

Republicans suck (https://x.com/TexasTribune/status/1722015321349894182?s=20) at running Texas.

1722015321349894182 (https://x.com/TexasTribune/status/1722015321349894182?s=20)

Ef-man
11-10-2023, 02:22 AM
https://x.com/RepMoskowitz/status/1722667559055475015

Ef-man
11-11-2023, 11:14 PM
:lol

Republican Rep. Brad Wenstrup, who leads the House GOP's investigation of the origins of COVID-19, says he won't seek reelection next year.

ElNono
11-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Johnson announced his pitch to avoid a shutdown. It's already hitting a wall.
It already seems unlikely the spending plan could pass the House, with the new speaker saying they would need Democrats to support it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/11/johnson-leans-into-conservative-demands-on-shutdown-averting-plan-00126713

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6pJNYBYSMFod2/giphy.gif

Winehole23
11-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Republicans suck at running their own party.

FrostKing
11-12-2023, 03:55 AM
Republicans suck at running their own party.
Republicans are bad

Democrats are catastrophic

FrostKing
11-12-2023, 03:57 AM
New bathrooms

Kneeling

Open borders

FrostKing
11-12-2023, 04:00 AM

FrostKing
11-12-2023, 04:01 AM
Conservative friends come in many different views and looks

I am Catholic team. And we have one hell of a team. But Christians do too.

Thread
11-12-2023, 07:10 AM
Johnson announced his pitch to avoid a shutdown. It's already hitting a wall.
It already seems unlikely the spending plan could pass the House, with the new speaker saying they would need Democrats to support it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/11/johnson-leans-into-conservative-demands-on-shutdown-averting-plan-00126713

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6pJNYBYSMFod2/giphy.gif

Excellent.

SHUT.IT.DOWN.

ElNono
11-12-2023, 07:24 PM
New bathrooms

Kneeling

Open borders

That's catastrophic? Who are the snowflakes now? lmao

ChumpDumper
11-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Republicans are bad

Democrats are catastrophic

I'm sorry you have failed being an American.:cry

Winehole23
11-16-2023, 12:07 PM
"that's something (https://x.com/cspan/status/1724533244132045197?s=20) that the Capitol Police will have to deal with"

Spurminator
11-16-2023, 12:18 PM
That's catastrophic? Who are the snowflakes now? lmao

Colin Kaepernick has been out of the NFL for 8 years and these whiny bitches are still triggered :lmao

Thread
11-16-2023, 12:24 PM
Colin Kaepernick has been out of the NFL for 8 years and these whiny bitches are still triggered :lmao

Well, he fucked up, as Effy is wont to say and he found out, as Effy is wont to say. Though I must admit I am shocked they've kept him out this long. Usually by now he's back in and canonized, like the late Minnesota Floyd and that ass-hat in Ferguson MO., the late Gentle Giant's best friend.

Spurminator
11-16-2023, 01:25 PM
https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_Kaepernick_160912_16x9_992.jpg

https://newsthump.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/old-man-maga-hat-1024x538.jpg

Thread
11-16-2023, 01:40 PM
https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_Kaepernick_160912_16x9_992.jpg

https://newsthump.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/old-man-maga-hat-1024x538.jpg

But Kap is out, with time as well, running out.

Spurs Homer
11-16-2023, 02:28 PM
https://youtu.be/5FTf9Z94Ka4?si=rbtpZNEVRtoIb-NV

:cry
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

RandomGuy
12-01-2023, 12:21 PM

Heard some more updates from people that live in Houston.

It is getting worse. The fascists taking over the school system don't have the people to actually run it. That will make it VERY easy for the people of Houston to take their schools back.

Proving out the theme of hte thread.

RandomGuy
12-01-2023, 12:22 PM
https://youtu.be/5FTf9Z94Ka4?si=rbtpZNEVRtoIb-NV

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

he is not wrong. the fascist party is morally and intellectually bankrupt.

RandomGuy
12-01-2023, 12:23 PM
https://apnews.com/article/tuberville-holds-military-schumer-nominations-99a156198d325a329a98208785ea80f9

The "Pro-military" GOP. :lol

Tuberville is going to get un-elected in a hurry.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2023, 03:06 PM

The GOP is trying to pack the military like they are packing the courts. If the GOP wins in the general and can ramrod through their candidates then it won't matter if he is held 'responsible.'

Blake
12-01-2023, 03:12 PM

He's in deep Republican territory tho

Ef-man
02-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Noem fucked around al la Yam Tits and Sioux counted coup on her ass. C’est la vie

A South Dakota tribe has banned Republican Gov. Kristi Noem from the Pine Ridge Reservation after she spoke this week about wanting to send razor wire and security personnel to Texas to help deter immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border and also said cartels are infiltrating the state's reservations.

“Due to the safety of the Oyate, effective immediately, you are hereby Banished from the homelands of the Oglala Sioux Tribe!” Tribe President Frank Star Comes Out said in a Friday statement addressed to Noem. “Oyate” is a word for people or nation.

Ef-man
02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
Dead on arrival on Joe's desk

https://x.com/NOELreports/status/1754276473647603904

Thread
02-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Dead on arrival on Joe's desk

https://x.com/NOELreports/status/1754276473647603904

Whatever it takes to defeat Biden & Ukraine is fine with me.

Ef-man
02-07-2024, 12:05 AM
February 7, 2024 will forever be known as the GOP Day of Denial

Yam Tits immunity, denied
Israeli funding bill, denied
Mayorkas impeachment, denied

Winehole23
02-07-2024, 12:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFtXgIAaIAAHG6h?format=jpg&name=small

benefactor
02-07-2024, 01:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFtXgIAaIAAHG6h?format=jpg&name=small