PDA

View Full Version : Fatty Mills post-Thanksgiving

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2018, 01:49 PM
Pre-thanksgiving
10.1ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.4apg, 45.1FG%, 40 3p%

Post-thanksgiving
7.2ppg, 2rpg, 3.3apg, 35FG%, 35.8 3p%

Absolutely criminal that we kept this fat lard over the greatest guard in franchise history, Tony Parker. Who by the way just finished scoring 17 points in the 4th quarter last night. Why aren't enough people talking about this scrub?

NASpurs
12-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Yeah but those leadership stats and his towel waving revolutions per minute are off the charts.

offset formation
12-29-2018, 02:26 PM
Pre-thanksgiving
10.1ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.4apg, 45.1FG%, 40 3p%

Post-thanksgiving
7.2ppg, 2rpg, 3.3apg, 35FG%, 35.8 3p%

Absolutely criminal that we kept this fat lard over the greatest guard in franchise history, Tony Parker. Who by the way just finished scoring 17 points in the 4th quarter last night. Why aren't enough people talking about this scrub?

You know shit. You know who reportedly held the locker room together during our shitty period? Patty earned his salary during that period for the rest of his contract. They could have had locker room tensions and melted down beyond repair.

I would have loved to keep Tony but he made a choice for more PT. Spurs matched his offer, per Tony himself

Again, you know shit.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-29-2018, 02:44 PM
You're being too hard on the dude tbh. It's holiday season and all the best deserts are made during thanksgiving and Christmas. Fatty couldn't help himself to all those sweets. Just give him a month and he should lose the holiday weight

RC_Drunkford
12-29-2018, 02:47 PM
fat or not he's 9th in the rotation and 4th in salary. That doesn't add up

skookumchuck
12-29-2018, 02:49 PM
But he isn't 9th in rotation - he's 6th.

RC_Drunkford
12-29-2018, 02:56 PM
But he isn't 9th in rotation - he's 6th.

only cause Murray is out. And we all know Bertans, Poeltl and Belinelli are better players than him while Mills and Forbes are basically the same player. So he's actually the 10th best player on the roster which means he should earn between 2.5 and 3 million per year and not 12

skookumchuck
12-29-2018, 03:19 PM
only cause Murray is out. And we all know Bertans, Poeltl and Belinelli are better players than him while Mills and Forbes are basically the same player. So he's actually the 10th best player on the roster which means he should earn between 2.5 and 3 million per year and not 12

Yeah, was trying to point out it's absurd he's so high in the rotation. Wouldn't say Beli's better, however. Mills atleast makes the occasional right play besides just calling his own number like whenever, which is what Beli does 100% of the time.

Austin_Toros
12-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Spurs should have sold high when they had the chance.

RC_Drunkford
12-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Yeah, was trying to point out it's absurd he's so high in the rotation. Wouldn't say Beli's better, however. Mills atleast makes the occasional right play besides just calling his own number like whenever, which is what Beli does 100% of the time.

Beli's playmaking has actually been pretty good the last 2 games. He's out there finding people better than Mills is

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2018, 04:07 PM
You know shit. You know who reportedly held the locker room together during our shitty period? Patty earned his salary during that period for the rest of his contract. They could have had locker room tensions and melted down beyond repair.

I would have loved to keep Tony but he made a choice for more PT. Spurs matched his offer, per Tony himself

Again, you know shit.
:lmao

Jesus christ you're a god awful poster. Reddit is that way, faggot.

offset formation
12-29-2018, 04:24 PM

Fuck Reddit. There's a happy middle ground between sky is falling types like yourself and sunshine pumping. Patty's having a bad several games. So what? It's part of the game. I just don't have an emotional breakdown each time a Spur shits the bed. I try to have a larger perspective and recognize the effort and appreciate the fact that players can help in many other ways besides making a 3 pt shot with regularity. He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge. You can blow that off all you want, but the players will certainly tell you differently. And I'll take their view over your spoiled reactionary ass any day and 5 times on Sunday.

Not to mention, one week ago, ST was pleased with his play. This board is full of fragile people living in their mom's basement.

And as to quality, I'd check the fact that despite having three times more posts than me, you were intentionally unbolded and are universally believed to be a shitty troll.

Have a merry happy new Christmas. Then fuck off. And when you get there keep fucking off some more.

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2018, 04:28 PM
He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

So Pop's forced pumping of him actually works on some idiots. Texas, man.

offset formation
12-29-2018, 04:33 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

So Pop's forced pumping of him actually works on some idiots. Texas, man.

It was entirely possible that we could be 13 and 23 right now were it not for him, and in complete locker room meltdown with players pointing fingers and asking for trades en masse. Deal with that. Or cry some more. Idiots, man.

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2018, 04:35 PM
LMFAOOOOOO :lmao

Amuseddaysleeper
12-29-2018, 06:38 PM
It was entirely possible that we could be 13 and 23 right now were it not for him, and in complete locker room meltdown with players pointing fingers and asking for trades en masse. Deal with that. Or cry some more. Idiots, man.

Dude...come on man

timtonymanu
12-29-2018, 07:23 PM
Fuck Reddit. There's a happy middle ground between sky is falling types like yourself and sunshine pumping. Patty's having a bad several games. So what? It's part of the game. I just don't have an emotional breakdown each time a Spur shits the bed. I try to have a larger perspective and recognize the effort and appreciate the fact that players can help in many other ways besides making a 3 pt shot with regularity. He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge. You can blow that off all you want, but the players will certainly tell you differently. And I'll take their view over your spoiled reactionary ass any day and 5 times on Sunday.

Not to mention, one week ago, ST was pleased with his play. This board is full of fragile people living in their mom's basement.

And as to quality, I'd check the fact that despite having three times more posts than me, you were intentionally unbolded and are universally believed to be a shitty troll.

Have a merry happy new Christmas. Then fuck off. And when you get there keep fucking off some more.

PATFO slurpers :lol

slick'81
12-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Quality play once every 7-10 games or sooo

Hillary Clinton
12-29-2018, 08:33 PM
We've been on a sick streak since then. :lmao :lmao

WallyTiger
12-29-2018, 08:38 PM
WOW, the Porker sucker VS the Fatty sucker, totally spurstalk style.
They both suck, only TD is the best.

offset formation
12-30-2018, 12:17 AM

5 rings :bobo

offset formation
12-30-2018, 12:23 AM
WOW, the Porker sucker VS the Fatty sucker, totally spurstalk style.
They both suck, only TD is the best.

The only suckage here is your reading comprehension.

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2018, 12:41 AM
Parker was NOT better than Manu or Gervin, shuttup.

SpursGenius
12-30-2018, 01:01 AM
Senile hack has finally limited his minutes that’s why team better and you see New Zealand lard be more efficient

objective
12-30-2018, 01:11 AM
Pop didn't limit his minutes, he still played 20.

All Pop did was play Mills with White to keep White on the floor. It's Pop go-to response: if someone is playing better than Mills, then Mills has to play next to them. That's how last year has so many Mills-Forbes, Mills-Murray, and Mills-Parker pairings.

Chris
12-30-2018, 01:40 AM
He played great tonight and I thought he played well against Denver last night especially with his passing. Pass first Patty Mills has been fun to watch, and he isn't getting torched on pick and rolls like last season (so far)

ismael-robert
12-30-2018, 04:07 AM
Anyone who's not a TFO supporter are the ones looking stupid right now. All those who were talking crap now backpedaling n jumping on bandwagon. Didn't patfo include parker so now that hes gone isnt it just TFO?

superbigtime
12-30-2018, 06:01 AM
Mills is overpaid and close to untradeable. i think his rah rah bit is over ridiculed around here and is actually important to team cohesiveness. it is important to have a positive vet like him. Team could be in shambles without him it's true. hope his minutes continue to be in check thanks to good play by white and forbes.

cd021
12-30-2018, 07:50 AM

I really hate Spurs Reddit. If anyone says anything remotely negative it gets down voted and someone creates a thread the next day with titles like

"It was only one game!!!!"
Or
" I am sick of all the negativity!!!!"'

RC_Drunkford
12-30-2018, 08:30 AM
I really hate Spurs Reddit. If anyone says anything remotely negative it gets down voted and someone creates a thread the next day with titles like

Or

bunch of yes men with no basketball knowledge on that board

weeks
12-30-2018, 08:36 AM

Or

Meanwhile this place swings too far the other way

cd021
12-30-2018, 10:13 AM
Meanwhile this place swings too far the other way

I can take ST because there are really good posters and some who aren't and others that I don't really have a opinion on.

Spurs Reddit feels geared towards the casual Spurs fan that checks in once a week and complains when other's complain about something that might be valid.

MaNu4Tres
12-30-2018, 10:19 AM
When Dejounte & Lonnie are integrated next season minutes will be hard to find for Patty.

offset formation
12-30-2018, 10:43 AM

Or

Yep, it is insufferable. I haven't been back in about a year. That is why I said Fuck reddit above. had one post get destroyed with like -144 downvotes or something about a year ago that criticized Nephew. It was before it was clear he was quitting on the team but after his press conference where he said he'd be back soon. Pop had just said he didnt expect him back the rest of the year. I called him a punk ass and said he was a shitty teammate.

That place is sunshine and rose petals. I'd rather be here where its nuclear meltdown, extreme mood swings, and player hating after each game. It's far more entertaining.

jjktkk
12-30-2018, 11:25 AM

I hated the Mill's contract, but judging by your shitty takes, PATFO can never get a anything right. Of course agreeing with the great dipshit can never help anyone's cause. :lol

objective
12-30-2018, 01:07 PM
When Dejounte & Lonnie are integrated next season minutes will be hard to find for Patty.

Doubt it. Pop will get him 20 minutes a game.

Boomersgold
12-30-2018, 01:18 PM
You're being too hard on the dude tbh. It's holiday season and all the best deserts are made during thanksgiving and Christmas. Fatty couldn't help himself to all those sweets. Just give him a month and he should lose the holiday weight

Funny how the same people on here call him "Fatty" but he's still the fastest dude on the team.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-30-2018, 01:44 PM
Funny how the same people on here call him "Fatty" but he's still the fastest dude on the team.
Yeah he gives up to lead faster than any other player on the team I will give you that

Hillary Clinton
12-30-2018, 02:10 PM

These fat neckbeards. :lol

Crazymaddopeyo
12-30-2018, 02:16 PM
You ever talk or post about good things about the team?

cd021
12-30-2018, 02:35 PM
Yep, it is insufferable. I haven't been back in about a year. That is why I said Fuck reddit above. had one post get destroyed with like -144 downvotes or something about a year ago that criticized Nephew. It was before it was clear he was quitting on the team but after his press conference where he said he'd be back soon. Pop had just said he didnt expect him back the rest of the year. I called him a punk ass and said he was a shitty teammate.

That place is sunshine and rose petals. I'd rather be here where its nuclear meltdown, extreme mood swings, and player hating after each game. It's far more entertaining.

:lol I did the same thing- criticize cold nephew and say he didn't want to be a Spur, like a week before he requested a trade. It was like I said Tim Duncan was overrated, I stopped looking after I got 30 down votes.

Your right about ST tbh

Boomersgold
12-30-2018, 02:44 PM
Yeah he gives up to lead faster than any other player on the team I will give you that

Nah, leads the team in +/- by a huge margin (that means the Spurs score more than the other team when he's on the floor)

TheGreatYacht
12-30-2018, 02:59 PM
I hated the Mill's contract, but judging by your shitty takes, PATFO can never get a anything right. Of course agreeing with the great dipshit can never help anyone's cause. :lol
Pop wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire :lol take his balls off your chin.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-30-2018, 03:03 PM
Nah, leads the team in +/- by a huge margin (that means the Spurs score more than the other team when he's on the floor)
Are you really using +/-?? Get out of here with that shit. He had a good start of the season but we are talking about his recent play dude. He has been playing horribly the past 3 weeks. He was -11 last night, since that's the great stat you want to use. That means we were outscored by 11 with him on the floor. Also Bonner led the freaking league in that stat one year which makes that stat completely useless.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-30-2018, 03:07 PM
In his last 10 games he has one game where he scored 10 points or more. He has shot 1-6. 2-5. 0-5. 2-7. 2-6. 1-4. And 1-3. Horrible shooting. But his +/- is good :cry

TheGreatYacht
12-30-2018, 03:20 PM
Australian poster having no other alternative but to use shitty +/- lol

jjktkk
12-30-2018, 03:28 PM
Pop wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire :lol take his balls off your chin.

I'm referring to basketball, but of course you want to talk about men's nuts. :lol

marinoman
12-30-2018, 03:43 PM
bunch of yes men with no basketball knowledge on that board
Not just that reddit, but most Reddit people get defensive as fuck if you have criticism or a joke or something mean or insensitive in the slightest

RD2191
12-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Not just that reddit, but most Reddit people get defensive as fuck if you have criticism or a joke or something mean or insensitive in the slightest

Fuck reddit. I'm banned from like 10 subreddits. Never seen so many sensitive vaginas in my life.

marinoman
I’m just glad Forbes is starting over him, mills should be making Forbes money at best.
Btwn mills and gasols contract, holy shit

RD2191
This is why ST is do great. Almost nothing is off limits here.

marinoman
12-30-2018, 04:01 PM
Fuck reddit. I'm banned from like 10 subreddits. Never seen so many sensitive vaginas in my life.
Well damn, if they banned you maybe Reddit isn’t that bad
Long live Reddit!

RD2191
12-30-2018, 04:09 PM
Well damn, if they banned you maybe Reddit isn’t that bad
Long live Reddit!

Lmao fuck you