PDA

View Full Version : Popovich 2020? Political experts analyze Spurs coach as presidential candidate

Galileo
11-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Popovich 2020? Political experts analyze Spurs coach as presidential candidate
Could the legendary Spurs coach actually be a formidable politician?

"Honestly, would Popovich being president be crazier than Donald Trump being president? I don't think so," Dale said. "I think it's much crazier that Donald Trump is president, given what we know about his past and how he behaved during the campaign. Obviously it's highly speculative, it's very unlikely, but I don't think we can write it off."

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/popovich-2020-political-experts-analyze-spurs-coach-as-presidential-candidate/

Pop lipping off about Trump was funny for the first 6 minths, but it wore thin and I sold off my Spurs attire and quit watching games. Trump would kick his ass. Hope Trump fires Pop from the Olympic team, Pop is an embarrassment!

:downspin:

rjv
11-14-2017, 05:18 PM
shouldn't this be in the banality forum?

hater
11-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Pops a dumb shit

He would hire Manu as his VP

Seventyniner
11-14-2017, 05:52 PM
shouldn't this be in the banality forum?

It already is.

rjv
11-14-2017, 05:55 PM
It already is.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/55782902.jpg

bklynspursfan
11-14-2017, 06:05 PM
Trump firing Pop from the Olympic team. That's precious :lol

Crazymaddopeyo
11-14-2017, 06:09 PM
You sold your spurs stuff because the coach is smart and talks shit about a horrible idiotic person? You might as well stop watching sports because there a lot of people that are wise to how horrible a person the president is. Take it a step further and only watch FOX news.

bic50
11-14-2017, 06:18 PM
Matt bonner would be vp

bic50
11-14-2017, 06:20 PM
You sold your spurs stuff because the coach is smart and talks shit about a horrible idiotic person? You might as well stop watching sports because there a lot of people that are wise to how horrible a person the president is. Take it a step further and only watch FOX news.
Would help if pop would do the same for Hillary but he does the opposite

Arcadian
11-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Well, he's not wrong. We already live in a bizarre world, so adding one more bizarre feature doesn't move the needle much further than it already is.

DarrinS
11-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Cuban vs Pop. Would be hilarious.

bic50
11-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Well, he's not wrong. We already live in a bizarre world, so adding one more bizarre feature doesn't move the needle much further than it already is.

SpurPadre
11-14-2017, 06:31 PM
Ah, the mentally-handicapped and xenophobic Trump supporter...

SpurPadre
11-14-2017, 06:39 PM
If the law was changed and TP had the opportunity to run for U.S. President, he would eventually fuck his running mate's wife, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2017, 06:59 PM
Would help if pop would do the same for Hillary but he does the opposite

Is hillary the fucking president?

cd98
11-14-2017, 07:06 PM
The qualification to be president has been low for many years and Trump brought it to an all-time low. But let's face it, anyone could be president now days and the more popular in pop culture, the better.

hater
11-14-2017, 07:07 PM
If the law was changed and TP had the opportunity to run for U.S. President, he would eventually fuck his running mate's wife, tbh.

Manure would almost win the war vs Iran only to lose it by turning his army over in the last battle

Play Boban
11-14-2017, 07:52 PM
:lol

Russ
11-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Someone who hates the media as much as Pop could never become President . . .

Proxy
11-14-2017, 07:58 PM
wonder how close to blue he could get texas

Mikeanaro
11-14-2017, 08:34 PM
¨Political experts¨ said Hillary would win...

Play Boban
11-14-2017, 08:41 PM
wonder how close to blue he could get texas
He'd do worse. Dallas and Houston fans would vote against him. And all the illegals in San Antonio would vote Democratic no matter what.

K...
11-14-2017, 08:50 PM
¨Political experts¨ said Hillary would win...

We underestimated the number of racists. .it happens.

Budkin
11-14-2017, 09:39 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/popovich-2020-political-experts-analyze-spurs-coach-as-presidential-candidate/

Pop lipping off about Trump was funny for the first 6 minths, but it wore thin and I sold off my Spurs attire and quit watching games. Trump would kick his ass. Hope Trump fires Pop from the Olympic team, Pop is an embarrassment!

Pop would peel that orange prick like a fucking carrot. Trump is one of the widest pussies on the planet.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 10:07 PM

we need to get rid of this snowflake mentality in this country

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 10:08 PM
Cuban vs Pop. Would be hilarious.
Cuban should put phil jackson on the ticket for ultimate mind game

Kool Bob Love
11-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Cuck Pop wouldn't stand a chance against God emperor.

jimbo
11-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Pop isn't used to getting crucified by the media since he can just get press passes revoked for anyone in SA who challenges him.

I think he'd probably cry.

jimbo
11-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Pop is also legitimately an authoritarian, so for all the criticisms on Trump's end on that one would just be way worse with Pop.

Spurtacular
11-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Pop is also legitimately an authoritarian, so for all the criticisms on Trump's end on that one would just be way worse with Pop.

Spurtacular
11-14-2017, 11:00 PM
we need to get rid of this snowflake mentality in this country

How's it a snowflake mentality to sell his own shit?

:lmao Chump still desperate to co-opt the snowflake term.

pgardn
11-14-2017, 11:11 PM

Anything is possible if the OP actually has listeners on his radio show.

Its the show that Cosmo and truckers listen to late at night after witnessing an alien abduction.

Galileo
11-15-2017, 12:08 AM
Mark Cuban Will Consider Challenging Trump in 2020 Presidential Race--Under a Few Circumstances
The billionaire investor also dismissed his ranking on Forbes's annual list of richest Americans.

Mark Cuban is considering running for president--but only if his wife and kids allow it.

https://www.inc.com/emily-canal/shark-tank-mark-cuban-presidential-run-2020.html

Bring it on, idiot!!!

Galileo
11-15-2017, 12:11 AM
Steve Bannon urged Mark Cuban to run for president in 2020 as a Democrat: Report

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has reportedly been speaking with billionaire Mark Cuban about a potential 2020 presidential run and has advised him to run as a Democrat.

Four sources told the Daily Beast that Cuban and Bannon have been talking for months about a potential White House run in 2020.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/steve-bannon-urged-mark-cuban-to-run-for-president-in-2020-as-a-democrat-report/article/2640302

Cuban will turn into a cuban sandwich, he does not know which way to turn!

spurraider21
11-15-2017, 01:25 AM
How's it a snowflake mentality to sell his own shit?

:lmao Chump still desperate to co-opt the snowflake term.
snowflakes are people who get offended easily

TheGreatYacht
11-15-2017, 10:33 AM
Faggot OP selling his Spurs themed dildo isn't worthy of a thread. Pop would shit on Cuckald and his honey boo boo inbred supporters

Dont bother replying honkies. I give as many shits as y'all have teeth.

dabom
11-15-2017, 11:43 AM
Pop is too old, but he would make a perfect candidate.

Galileo
11-15-2017, 11:44 AM
Trump: Kick Pop off Olympic team NOW!!!

dabom
11-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Comic sans, best font to use when you wanna scream. :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Mark Cuban Will Consider Challenging Trump in 2020 Presidential Race--Under a Few Circumstances
The billionaire investor also dismissed his ranking on Forbes's annual list of richest Americans.

https://www.inc.com/emily-canal/shark-tank-mark-cuban-presidential-run-2020.html

Will he blame Stern and the refs when he loses?

rjv
11-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Anything is possible if the OP actually has listeners on his radio show.

Its the show that Cosmo and truckers listen to late at night after witnessing an alien abduction. they would probably vote for Kyrie Irving as president, though.

spurs1990
11-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Popovich, Cuban, and others (the Rock?) must know that in modern politics you have to go through a whole hell of a lot to get that party nomination.

This involves not only campaigning heavily (in Iowa, New Hampshire, and S Carolina to begin with), but also participating in debates. Lots of debates.
This past year alone you had the strongest GOP field you could think of, and President Trump ran the gauntlet, insulting and bulldozing his way through each and every top dog.

We've come to discover that the Dem side didn't give voters much room for variety as Secretary Clinton was the de facto nominee.
Think about that - even in years when the VP is running for the ticket (Gore 2000, Bush 1988), they faced a pricklier path than her last year.

Concomitant to that, is there doubt Bernie Sanders was deprived of his opportunity to get the nomination... I mean even a year later I see more Bernie stickers than any political candidate.

So long story short story these celebs are not going to get a nomination unless they go all in or are unofficially coronated by the DNC.
But you know what, it really will make for a compelling 2020 election cycle.... I think Cuban would the best option among the names.

bic50
11-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Pop would peel that orange prick like a fucking carrot. Trump is one of the widest pussies on the planet.
How?

SpurPadre
11-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Faggot OP selling his Spurs themed dildo isn't worthy of a thread. Pop would shit on Cuckald and his honey boo boo inbred supporters

Dont bother replying honkies. I give as many shits as y'all have teeth.

:lmao

bic50
11-15-2017, 02:08 PM
Or the experts were full if shit

Clipper Nation
11-15-2017, 02:09 PM
I can just hear Trump at the debates now, tbh.

"Senile Pop couldn't close the deal with 28 seconds left in Game 6, folks. How can we trust him to make deals with China?"

bic50
11-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Is hillary the fucking president?
No but call out both sides is all im saying. Kaepernick atleast called both trump and Hillary racist.

bic50
11-15-2017, 02:12 PM

"Senile Pop couldn't close the deal with 28 seconds left in Game 6, folks. How can we trust him to make deals with China?"

Aztecfan03
11-15-2017, 02:19 PM
I guess you forgot Obama served two terms.

SpurPadre
11-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Pop would build a wall around Lavar Ball and other shit talkers, tbh.

cd98
11-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Cuban can troll Trump, but his problem in running is that he doesn't have 1/3 of the population behind him. Trump's ability to win the election was that he had 1/3 of the country (made up of Dems and Reps) that were overly loyal to him. He only had to convince a portion of the 2/3rds in a few electoral states that he was better than Hillary. Cuban doesn't have anyone other than maybe Mav fans. He has no shot at being elected unless he made it on a ticket of either Rep or Dem. I just don't see it.

hater
11-15-2017, 03:00 PM
:lmao Trump would oboiterate any of the sissies mentioned above

baseline bum
11-15-2017, 03:02 PM
Someone who hates the media as much as Pop could never become President . . .

Kool Bob Love
11-15-2017, 03:37 PM

:lmao:wow

hater
11-15-2017, 03:43 PM
"Pop gave 50 millions to Hamburger Patty. Do you want this man running the budget?" - realdonaldtrump

Phenomanul
11-15-2017, 04:32 PM
If you think the "Russian" connection drama was bad with Trump... Popovich can actually understand/read/write/talk the Cyrillic language... He was stationed over there at one point while with the Air Force... Soviet Studies was his major...

Play Boban
11-15-2017, 07:26 PM

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 08:30 PM
snowflakes are people who get offended easily

"Easily" as defined by your snowflake ass. :lmao

Bro, snowflakes expect to be catered to for nothing. This guy was getting rid of his own shit.

spurraider21
11-15-2017, 09:01 PM
"Easily" as defined by your snowflake ass. :lmao

Bro, snowflakes expect to be catered to for nothing. This guy was getting rid of his own shit.
Yeah he wanted pop to specially cater to his trump love. When that didn't happen he got triggered and stopped watching basketball

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Yeah he wanted pop to specially cater to his trump love. When that didn't happen he got triggered and stopped watching basketball

He wanted Pop to act like a professional or he'd take his business elsewhere. That's called being a consumer, bro.

:lmao Chump desperate to co-opt snowflake term.

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
No but call out both sides is all im saying. Kaepernick atleast called both trump and Hillary racist.
Why should he call out a private citizen?

Brazil
11-16-2017, 02:53 PM

is that the most pathetic post that this forum has seen tbh ?

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-16-2017, 08:45 PM
The Dems could do worse....see Clinton, Hillary Rodham.

EIC
11-18-2017, 08:12 AM
People are still admitting in public that they voted/support Trump? Dang. I can't wait until we reach that era where it becomes embarrassing and taboo to say you supported that total piece of trash.

TheGreatYacht
11-18-2017, 10:33 AM
People are still admitting in public that they voted/support Trump? Dang. I can't wait until we reach that era where it becomes embarrassing and taboo to say you supported that total piece of trash.
They walk around holding hands with their cousins. They don't give a shit what people think of their hills have eyes looking selves

bic50
11-18-2017, 10:54 AM
That time will never come

cd98
11-18-2017, 11:24 AM
At least we know Pop wouldn’t use the nukes. He’s been content to leave our weapon of mass destruction out of action all year.

K...
11-18-2017, 11:45 AM
That time will never come

Well yes the xecutions and famine will see to that

TheCultOfPersonality
11-18-2017, 04:08 PM

The Obama voters in swings states are the reason Trump is in the White House. Nothing racist about it. People underestimate how unlikeable and uncharismatic Hillary is.

Galileo
11-18-2017, 06:12 PM
is that the most pathetic post that this forum has seen tbh ?

Are you really from Brazil?

koriwhat
11-18-2017, 06:23 PM
The qualification to be president has been low for many years and Trump brought it to an all-time low. But let's face it, anyone could be president now days and the more popular in pop culture, the better.

uh not so quick now... from jayz and beyonce, katy perry, to being on broad city. homegirl ran deep in pop culture; problem was that she's an evil pos who couldn't campaign for shit and the world knows she's the embodiment of satan.

florige
11-18-2017, 08:19 PM
The Obama voters in swings states are the reason Trump is in the White House. Nothing racist about it. People underestimate how unlikeable and uncharismatic Hillary is.

Yes the Obama voters in swing states that didn't bother to show up. Hillary blew the 2016 campaign figuring she could just ride in on the Obama's coat tails into the White House. There was a supposed Hillary rally in Virginia where Michelle Obama was speaking at and she could barely get the crowd to stop shouting four more years. They actually boo'ed when she said it was Hillary's time. Hillary blew this more so than Trump winning anything.

dabom
11-18-2017, 08:22 PM
All the propaganda worked on the unintelligent.

Play Boban
11-18-2017, 08:57 PM
People are still admitting in public that they voted/support Trump? Dang. I can't wait until we reach that era where it becomes embarrassing and taboo to say you supported that total piece of trash.:cry

Play Boban
11-18-2017, 08:58 PM
At least we know Pop wouldn’t use the nukes. He’s been content to leave our weapon of mass destruction out of action all year.

Play Boban
11-18-2017, 08:59 PM
Poop is a Communist.

florige
11-18-2017, 09:09 PM

His hardcore supporters view him as a Godsend. He can do no wrong in their eyes. That statement he made about him shooting someone and his hardcore followers would still be behind him is 100% accurate. His approval is so low now due to the fact that the ones who were on the fence with him who voted for him have jumped ship.

bic50
11-18-2017, 09:14 PM
His hardcore supporters view him as a Godsend. He can do no wrong in their eyes. That statement he made about him shooting someone and his hardcore followers would still be behind him is 100% accurate. His approval is so low now due to the fact that the ones who were on the fence with him who voted for him have jumped ship.
That or the fact his opponent was

JeffDuncan
11-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Popovich isn't old enough to be President. He isn't even as old as Hitlary.

dbreiden83080
11-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Pops a dumb shit

He would hire Manu as his VP

He would give Tony a position in the cabinet and there would be an instant sex scandal.

Phenomanul
11-19-2017, 06:18 PM
The Obama voters in swings states are the reason Trump is in the White House. Nothing racist about it. People underestimated how unlikeable and uncharismatic Hillary is.

What's crazy is how everyone knew she cheated Bernie for the party nomination at the DMC but were willing to brush that aside as if the gross display of corruption and hunger for power was nothing.

The skeletons in her closet are notoriously heinous.

Folks don't want to admit it, but the Uranium One deal demonstrates how the Democratic Party wanted to weaken our nation by strengthening it's ideological enemies... During the campaign and post-election loss period Hillary kept babbling about how "bad" Russia was and later how it was Russia's fault that she lost the election. That she would have won had they not interfered - YET THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS SELLING THEM OUR NATION'S URANIUM. I don't know how she isn't behind bars for treason.

You know it's bad when top Democrats are now distancing themselves from her.

You know it's bad when ex President, Barrack Obama, ex-FBI Director, James Comney - ex Attorney General, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch are all implicated in the deal.

The "Russian Investigation" against Trump was nothing but a media distraction to ensure that the American People would not be aware of the real collusion between the past administration and Putin. It's all completely sickening.

Play Boban
11-19-2017, 06:39 PM
He would give Tony a position in the cabinet and there would be an instant sex scandal.
Yeah, Tony would be banging President Poop’s wife, tbh.

K...
11-19-2017, 06:57 PM
What's crazy is how everyone knew she cheated Bernie for the party nomination at the DMC but were willing to brush that aside as if the gross display of corruption and hunger for power was nothing.

The skeletons in her closet are notoriously heinous.

Folks don't want to admit it, but the Uranium One deal demonstrates how the Democratic Party wanted to weaken our nation by strengthening it's ideological enemies... During the campaign and post-election loss period Hillary kept babbling about how "bad" Russia was and later how it was Russia's fault that she lost the election. That she would have won had they not interfered - YET THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS SELLING THEM OUR NATION'S URANIUM. I don't know how she isn't behind bars for treason.

You know it's bad when top Democrats are now distancing themselves from her.

You know it's bad when ex President, Barrack Obama, ex-FBI Director, James Comney - ex Attorney General, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch are all implicated in the deal.

The "Russian Investigation" against Trump was nothing but a media distraction to ensure that the American People would not be aware of the real collusion between the past administration and Putin. It's all completely sickening.

Oops, you said tooo much. Better start running as fast as you can before the reeducation police comde

Clipper Nation
11-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Poop is a Communist.

Brazil
11-20-2017, 07:09 AM
Are you really from Brazil?

French living in Brazil.

are you really that retard tbh?

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 07:31 AM
KGB Trump > CIA Pop

TBH