PDA

View Full Version : Zaza

007nites
02-06-2016, 03:52 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-06-2016/UvT2IV.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwVyNEKgjAARuF32QNsUMbQa4MCoQsHQTc_m003ck7cpmn07 tnN4eN8SJp6UhAT41gwZnlGR-OjV6l56Ugb75jsVXKB2cMpZ20ahtX9wzkTi0eX1oDFeMhJww84 ZsJoVDbEnXjITWIOFKWc7RN3ve_qLFCjvEFcrjWwjUGZt8yj1b SzLfn-AAzfNPQ.BWMHUSmds4pGPAmVS72FTpQsGVs.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJxFiksOwjAMBe-SAySAQBFdcwN2bCw3dVorzUeNg6CIu9Ou2MyT5s1HtWVWnZpES mcM27MuU5bcNxdItMvR4Ny3WA2fLlfjW0rvuMNac8NtYSF0UkE yPHBFGPjJaQROm5i4QkhEgGmAKuzCfu3WE8m_8ehIw720pcJaq pRIh1c46pG9-v4AIu09rA.nkXoze38cyTaSnTq7bB74VMMNcI.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwVyrEOgjAURuF3YYcmRlNldjEaFzeXPxe80MbSW2kbYo3vL g7nm86nyrOr2sqkFFqlrN42wUiSLvdPTk0vkyLX5Skqu9kd1JC 9f09_tFZXWXCnQrARycyyWD-CXSdLBCWcaTH2wuJpfqCucYKRwOvJuIU8R_TkMXKC5LUBR3KOI qyHeEaw3HODEmLe65LH8mpGO1TfH8VoQwk.UnYzZh5bc6L6jmr Smx-SVDnv3ng.gif

rxzJHix2LIk

spursparker9
02-06-2016, 04:09 AM
Next time just give him the all-star spot please

spursistan
02-06-2016, 04:10 AM
we dodged a bullet with the Kawhi dirty play..That's a fraction second from a separated shoulder and out-for-the-season news..Fuckin' scum tried to pull an Olynyk ..

hooperflash
02-06-2016, 04:11 AM
We're just missing the fall off a rebound early in the game, tried to take out Green by the neck.

SouthernFried
02-06-2016, 04:19 AM
This guy needs to be banned from the league. Period.

TheMulletMan3000
02-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Didn't watch the game. Surprised West didn't start the fight with him. This is horrible.

gospursgojas
02-06-2016, 05:27 AM
http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0487513458078652306-4

D West too cold...

ESPN Staff Writer

San Antonio Spurs forward David West on the elbows to the face he absorbed guarding Zaza Pachulia, who was eventually ejected after being called for a second technical foul:

"He hit me. He hit me two or three times. I've been hit harder than that. So it really wasn't nothing. It wasn't a big deal. He didn't hit me that hard. It was a key moment of the game. We were getting close to [a] 30[-point lead]. There was no reason to lose my cool. I eat stuff like that. It's life. I thought guys were just turning it every time, making shots, playing good defense, and it just frustrated them most of the night."

vander
02-06-2016, 05:40 AM
Lol he grabbed kawhis arm and swung some elbows. Big deal. Kawhi is a big strong man he was in no danger of getting injured.

weeks
02-06-2016, 05:52 AM
Lol he grabbed kawhis arm and swung some elbows. Big deal. Kawhi is a big strong man he was in no danger of getting injured.
yeah not like anyone's gotten a season-ending injury behind something like that

popdagreat
02-06-2016, 06:09 AM
this mothf*ck*r :ihit

SpursIndonesia
02-06-2016, 06:35 AM

That was some free style, jujitsu like arm pinning & submission by him, performed by a strong athlete, no doubt Kawhi has dodged something that is much much worse right there.

littlecoyotecoin
02-06-2016, 06:37 AM
yeah not like anyone's gotten a season-ending injury behind something like that

Yes. But, that was a freak injury. Similar fouls happen all the time. When have they resulted in dislocated shoulders? Almost never. So, it's dirty. It's a foul. But, to jump to "we were a half second away from season ending injury".

Chicken Little.

VBM
02-06-2016, 06:50 AM
We had Bruce...we've no room

Maddog
02-06-2016, 07:19 AM

D West too cold...

ESPN Staff Writer

San Antonio Spurs forward David West on the elbows to the face he absorbed guarding Zaza Pachulia, who was eventually ejected after being called for a second technical foul:

"He hit me. He hit me two or three times. I've been hit harder than that. So it really wasn't nothing. It wasn't a big deal. He didn't hit me that hard. It was a key moment of the game. We were getting close to [a] 30[-point lead]. There was no reason to lose my cool. I eat stuff like that. It's life. I thought guys were just turning it every time, making shots, playing good defense, and it just frustrated them most of the night."
He barely flinched and kept his eyes locked on
That was great.

boutons_deux
02-06-2016, 07:25 AM
He barely flinched and kept his eyes locked on
That was great.

and his hands by his sides. bad ass but mature, controlled.

benefactor
02-06-2016, 07:46 AM
We had Bruce...we've no room
Tbh

EVAY
02-06-2016, 08:08 AM

If Kawhi was not as nimble as he is, that could have been a significant injury, and don't kid yourself about it. Zaza not only grabbed and pinned Kawhi's arm (that part is a common foul), but then he didn't let go, tightened it as he went to the floor and then rolled around while hanging on to the arm. Kawhi was able to keep his arm from being hyper-extended, broken or dislocated by following the circle that Zaza was purposely trying to use to create injury.

Worst part of all of that was that not even a common foul was called on that play, and after all the crap that ZaZa laid out on the Spurs, the refs didn't toss him out until he mouthed off to the refs.

UZER
02-06-2016, 08:14 AM
That was once of the reasons I wanted David west. Need someone to step up to nonsense.

Old School 44
02-06-2016, 08:27 AM
I bet the Spurs will send some of these clips to the league office and Zaza will be fined/suspended or both. Even if he isn't, it would be in the Spurs (and the rest of the leagues) best interest to bring them up regardless. It will put a some added focus on his game and put him on notice that the league is watching. It would be terrible for any team to lose a player for the season on a dirty play.

KenziE
02-06-2016, 08:43 AM
I bet the Spurs will send some of these clips to the league office and Zaza will be fined/suspended or both. Even if he isn't, it would be in the Spurs (and the rest of the leagues) best interest to bring them up regardless. It will put a some added focus on his game and put him on notice that the league is watching. It would be terrible for any team to lose a player for the season on a dirty play.

bet money the spurs won't do anything about it ... They're not gonna send no tape to the league office
or what not only cuban does that tbh

vander
02-06-2016, 08:49 AM
If Kawhi was not as nimble as he is, that could have been a significant injury, and don't kid yourself about it. Zaza not only grabbed and pinned Kawhi's arm (that part is a common foul), but then he didn't let go, tightened it as he went to the floor and then rolled around while hanging on to the arm. Kawhi was able to keep his arm from being hyper-extended, broken or dislocated by following the circle that Zaza was purposely trying to use to create injury.

Worst part of all of that was that not even a common foul was called on that play, and after all the crap that ZaZa laid out on the Spurs, the refs didn't toss him out until he mouthed off to the refs.

the flagrant and the tech/no call when he was fouled were obviously makeup calls, refs knew they missed it and then overreacted if anything

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 08:51 AM
bet money the spurs won't do anything about it ... They're not gonna send no tape to the league office

They have sent tapes to the league before. They probably will again here.

Old School 44
02-06-2016, 08:58 AM
They have in the past. I actually think every team has sent clips at one time or another. It's just most aren't looking for the attention like Cuban so they go unnoticed.

bigfan
02-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Yeah he plays cheap and dirty but I have to say he was the only Mav playing with any effort last night. Frankly I wish we had a bruiser type like that, West is close but too smart. I remember in the preseason Boban not taking any crap from Cousins and was hoping he would develop into a dude like the giant guy they had chained up in the movie 300. Maybe he still can be. That said, cheap shots against my Spurs aside, I kinda like that Zaza dude.

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/ThreeHundredunpop7.jpg

Russo21
02-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Dirty ****

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Spurs could use him tbh.

GSH
02-06-2016, 10:43 AM

LDN. West is tough. Always has been. When he was younger, he lost his cool more. Last night he played it smart. The double technical approach is a cop-out. When all a guy does is bark, after getting hit with an intentional elbow, he ought to get a medal.

I think a lot of people still don't get that West is a career PF, and this year he's been asked to step into the C, against some monsters. He's held his own pretty damn good, considering. Being a tough bastard helps.

Spurs9
02-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Missing the one where he tried to take Aldridges ankles tbh

BD24
02-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Missing the one where he tried to take Aldridges ankles tbh
Was about to say that

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2016, 11:03 AM
So they try to injure our players, but not those showboating cucks in Oakland?!

How no one has put their foot under Curry, I don't know.

EVAY
02-06-2016, 11:13 AM
the flagrant and the tech/no call when he was fouled were obviously makeup calls, refs knew they missed it and then overreacted if anything

Whatever you say, Mrs. Pachulia

CGD
02-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Zaza is the type of guy you hate until he is on your team. I felt the same way about West.

Harry Callahan
02-06-2016, 11:34 AM
I didn't see the second move on Leonard by trying to pull his shoulder out of its socket.

Zsa Zsa Gabor is on the Ryan Anderson shit list from now on.

hater
02-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Zaza is the type of guy you hate until he is on your team. I felt the same way about West.

West was never dirty tbh

itzsoweezee
02-06-2016, 12:08 PM
That first one... What a fucking piece of shot.
I hope the spurs play the mavs again.

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2016, 12:10 PM
Yeah, West was never dirty. At least to us he wasn't.

Plus, Zaza is a scrub.

GSH
02-06-2016, 12:29 PM
West was never dirty tbh

West was never dirty. He played hard, but not dirty. That shit last night of trying to grab Aldridge's leg? Dirty. And very dangerous.

People used to bitch about Rasheed Wallace, but he wasn't dirty - he just let his temper get away with him. West used to do that some, but he grew out of it. Last night he handled that situation perfectly. He barked at Pachulia, but he stayed calm and didn't get up in his space. Playing hard but still smart is exactly someone you want in the playoffs.

gambit1990
02-06-2016, 12:35 PM
i thought zaza's elbow didn't hit west in the face, but it actually did.

SouthernFried
02-06-2016, 02:23 PM
This locking elbows stuff is getting outta hand. Harden has made a career going to the FT line using that. Seem to be seeing it more and more...and it IS very dangerous when used by Big men. It's a wrestling move that can break another guys arm.

ceperez
02-06-2016, 04:48 PM

D West too cold...

ESPN Staff Writer

Glad Spurs have an enforcer... LMA would have been mugged and would have said nothing!

SAGirl
02-06-2016, 06:02 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-06-2016/UvT2IV.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwVyNEKgjAARuF32QNsUMbQa4MCoQsHQTc_m003ck7cpmn07 tnN4eN8SJp6UhAT41gwZnlGR-OjV6l56Ugb75jsVXKB2cMpZ20ahtX9wzkTi0eX1oDFeMhJww84 ZsJoVDbEnXjITWIOFKWc7RN3ve_qLFCjvEFcrjWwjUGZt8yj1b SzLfn-AAzfNPQ.BWMHUSmds4pGPAmVS72FTpQsGVs.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJxFiksOwjAMBe-SAySAQBFdcwN2bCw3dVorzUeNg6CIu9Ou2MyT5s1HtWVWnZpES mcM27MuU5bcNxdItMvR4Ny3WA2fLlfjW0rvuMNac8NtYSF0UkE yPHBFGPjJaQROm5i4QkhEgGmAKuzCfu3WE8m_8ehIw720pcJaq pRIh1c46pG9-v4AIu09rA.nkXoze38cyTaSnTq7bB74VMMNcI.gif

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwVyrEOgjAURuF3YYcmRlNldjEaFzeXPxe80MbSW2kbYo3vL g7nm86nyrOr2sqkFFqlrN42wUiSLvdPTk0vkyLX5Skqu9kd1JC 9f09_tFZXWXCnQrARycyyWD-CXSdLBCWcaTH2wuJpfqCucYKRwOvJuIU8R_TkMXKC5LUBR3KOI qyHeEaw3HODEmLe65LH8mpGO1TfH8VoQwk.UnYzZh5bc6L6jmr Smx-SVDnv3ng.gif

rxzJHix2LIk
There is a play missing here.. the one where he flopped on Aldridge and then tried to tackle him.

Let's avoid the Mavs in the playoffs... this Zaza is likely to injure someone... He was very dirty, throwing elbows, but the attempt to tackle Aldridge and the Kawhi arm pull were the worst.

SAGirl
02-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Looking at it from the league's angle, it is something that needs to be given priority because the playoffs last season saw a lot of injuries and depleted rosters. That is not good for the league's product long term. Nobody wants to see playoffs with teams depleted of their stars, its just not the same quality product.

UZER
02-06-2016, 06:13 PM
So they try to injure our players, but not those showboating cucks in Oakland?!

How no one has put their foot under Curry, I don't know.

Not to mention the opening damn offensive foul on the west screen! Wait, so you'll call that but not anything on the constant offensive line blocking drills Raymond does every game all game?!

Benoit
02-06-2016, 06:19 PM
KubRIzcLIA4

Harry Callahan
02-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Hey B,

Just remember - jump shooters have to land. Sometimes Ankles are weak (#30) and stuff happens. Its coming. The nice short little run might end really quickly.

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2016, 07:05 PM
KubRIzcLIA4

http://youtu.be/oeyoaxoGfRE

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Not to mention the opening damn offensive foul on the west screen! Wait, so you'll call that but not anything on the constant offensive line blocking drills Raymond does every game all game?!
Raymond will get what's coming. Although I'd rather have him healthy, he's a huge playoff choker and can't hit threes when it matters lmao

UZER
02-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Raymond will get what's coming. Although I'd rather have him healthy, he's a huge playoff choker and can't hit threes when it matters lmao

Make him / let him shoot threes. Don't let him drive and break down the defense. Thats when he gets his rhythm going.

02-07-2016, 02:21 AM
How many games do the Mavs have left against the warriors...?

KenziE
02-07-2016, 03:21 AM
http://youtu.be/oeyoaxoGfRE

Wow was that kwame fucking brown ? Dang

02-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Wow, I missed this game but heard Zaza did some bush league shit. Never thought it was THIS dirty, fuck. I thought Najera was a prick, this guy is the fucken cactus

buttsR4rebounding
02-07-2016, 10:03 AM

The Spurs send stuff to the league all the time. They just don't talk about it in the press so no one knows they are doing it.

UZER
02-07-2016, 10:13 AM
The Spurs send stuff to the league all the time. They just don't talk about it in the press so no one knows they are doing it.

And yet YOU know.