PDA

View Full Version : To keep her from cheating on you.....

Avante
06-19-2014, 04:08 PM
.....you need to be aware of a few basic fundamentals concerning successful relationships. I am talking about marriage between adults not running the streets and party girls, there it's just get all the pussy ya can, fuck any thought prossess.

But....once you do decide to settle down with Miss Forever instead of Miss Right Now you do need to know women. The most important thing you need to understand is how much it means to them for you to pay attention to them and listen to what they have to say. You better be done with the gang before you try to settle down, you cannot run with the guys and put her second. You always put her first and she knows this, when she talks you make it very clear you are totally tuned in.

Then there's the little things, women love the little things. A card telling her how much ya care and it's not her birthday it's just because ya do care and want her to know that. take her places, show her off, women love the attention. Have a fav restaurant, a fav song, a fav movie, things only the two of you can share. Romance, women love a romance, so fake it.

If ya still need to worry about your buddies, ya don't listen to her, ya don't do the little things, are a lazy lover don't be surprised if ya find a .....Dear Blake...note on the frig, or worst yet come home and find some little shit drilling for oil.

It really is all on you, ya see women are emotional if you don't meet her emotional needs, she will be looking for someone who does.

How many times have you seen a great looking woman with a very common looking guy? Well Mr. Common knows all those ....fundamentals.

lefty
06-19-2014, 04:18 PM
None ofthat matters if you have a little dick

Avante
06-19-2014, 04:22 PM
None ofthat matters if you have a little dick

Do you honestly believe that amigo? Hell guy if ya really know what you're doing your best weapon is your tongue.

IrisHockey
06-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Good advice

The Gemini Method
06-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Pretty much common sense, really. I always just nod and say sure whatever floats your boat.

Avante
06-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Pretty much common sense, really. I always just nod and say sure whatever floats your boat.

You really think you're fooling her? I interject things to get her to elaborate on whatever it is she's talking about. Let her be the one to cool the conversation and then play the.....that's all, bummer. Sure ya have to play a little game but it's well worth it. She will love you for it and show it.

The Gemini Method
06-19-2014, 05:20 PM
You really think you're fooling her? I interject things to get her to elaborate on whatever it is she's talking about. Let her be the one to cool the conversation and then play the.....that's all, bummer. Sure ya have to play a little game but it's well worth it. She will love you for it and show it.

No I know I'm not fooling her that's why I do pay attention. I'm just fucking around for the sake of fucking around on a message board. She can dissect my ability to selective hear her so I know I can't get away with it.

Relevancy
06-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Avante how are you so sure that Judy disnt cheat on you behind the scenes?

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Avante how are you so sure that Judy disnt cheat on you behind the scenes?

Behind what scenes? She works from 8ish-5ish (whenever the last kid is picked up). Now it's sit down and chill for an hour or so. Now it's time to start thinking about dinner. Afterwards, we spend some time together doing whatever. After a couple hours she gets into something (big into her church) and I do the same. There is no...behind the scenes. It's never been..."where's Judy?"

Relevancy
06-19-2014, 06:04 PM
Behind what scenes? She works from 8ish-5ish (whenever the last kid is picked up). Now it's sit down and chill for an hour or so. Now it's time to start thinking about dinner. Afterwards, we spend some time together doing whatever. After a couple hours she gets into something (big into her church) and I do the same. There is no...behind the scenes. It's never been..."where's Judy?"thats cute and all, but she could have told you one day, "Avante.. im off to work" but what she meant was that she was off to get laid by aome other dude

The Gemini Method
06-19-2014, 06:05 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, his wife works at home running a day care. So, that would be a hard sell if she's going to work if that's the case. I could be wrong though.

Relevancy
06-19-2014, 06:08 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, his wife works at home running a day care. So, that would be a hard sell if she's going to work if that's the case. I could be wrong though.anyone can figure out how to cheat the system tbh

Franklin
06-19-2014, 06:09 PM
scorched earth policy, which to me means not having no bitch at all, tbh.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:22 PM
thats cute and all, but she could have told you one day, "Avante.. im off to work" but what she meant was that she was off to get laid by aome other dude

Dude, we own a daycare business in the home. She doesn't go to work. And......she is very relgious and we are about as in love as two people can get.

Gummi Clutch
06-19-2014, 06:25 PM
pretend your listening, and do something else. Productivity at the same time.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:26 PM
anyone can figure out how to cheat the system tbh

No not really, ya see Judy is never anywhere where I'm not aware of exactly where she is. The old....in case I have car problems I'm at......

Dude, let it go, what you are talking about really is ridiculous, honest. We are far beyond that sort of thing.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:27 PM

What a bland existence.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:32 PM
pretend your listening, and do something else. Productivity at the same time.

That will have her pretending to have sex with you.

Relevancy
06-19-2014, 06:37 PM
Dude, we own a daycare business in the home. She doesn't go to work. And......she is very relgious and we are about as in love as two people can get.avante how long have you guys been married? 30-40 years I suppose? Kinda hard to imagine judy being pleased with just one man

i wouldnt be surprised if you had your own share too maddog

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:55 PM
avante how long have you guys been married? 30-40 years I suppose? Kinda hard to imagine judy being pleased with just one man

i wouldnt be surprised if you had your own share too maddog

We've been together 32, been married 31. There simply is no need to fool around. Nothing to gain by it at all. Actually it would be boring. Why take a step down?

Judy is totally/completely into kids and family, very domestic.

Sorry but that simply isn't how we do it. I can barely keep up with her and she has told me......don't you dare buy any of that penis enlargement stuff.....promise me! Then there's the fact we are madly in love.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2014, 10:40 PM
so this clown is giving out women advice when the first and last time he had sex was with some kid in asia...

fail...gtfo wanker

Malik Hairston
06-19-2014, 11:09 PM
so this clown is giving out women advice when the first and last time he had sex was with some kid in asia...

fail...gtfo wanker

:lmao:lmao..

Malik Hairston
06-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Serious though, Avante is such a corny White Knight, tbh:lol..

His marriage sounds so boring, too, I have no doubt that Judy has licked the balls of many men during their marriage, probably with permission from Avante..if you're a fat pedophile that relies on his wife's daycare business for finances, you aren't wearing the pants in your family:lol..

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:14 PM

His marriage sounds so boring, too, I have no doubt that Judy has licked the balls of many men during their marriage, probably with permission from Avante..if you're a fat pedophile that relies on his wife's daycare business for finances, you aren't wearing the pants in your family:lol..
:lol As I've said before, he definitely scours Craigslist for Lorenzo Neal lookalikes to hire as bulls....

Avante
06-19-2014, 11:36 PM

fail...gtfo wanker

Not too bright are ya slick?

KarmaKarma
06-19-2014, 11:36 PM
.....you need to be aware of a few basic fundamentals concerning successful relationships. I am talking about marriage between adults not running the streets and party girls, there it's just get all the pussy ya can, fuck any thought prossess.

But....once you do decide to settle down with Miss Forever instead of Miss Right Now you do need to know women. The most important thing you need to understand is how much it means to them for you to pay attention to them and listen to what they have to say. You better be done with the gang before you try to settle down, you cannot run with the guys and put her second. You always put her first and she knows this, when she talks you make it very clear you are totally tuned in.

Then there's the little things, women love the little things. A card telling her how much ya care and it's not her birthday it's just because ya do care and want her to know that. take her places, show her off, women love the attention. Have a fav restaurant, a fav song, a fav movie, things only the two of you can share. Romance, women love a romance, so fake it.

If ya still need to worry about your buddies, ya don't listen to her, ya don't do the little things, are a lazy lover don't be surprised if ya find a .....Dear Blake...note on the frig, or worst yet come home and find some little shit drilling for oil.

It really is all on you, ya see women are emotional if you don't meet her emotional needs, she will be looking for someone who does.

How many times have you seen a great looking woman with a very common looking guy? Well Mr. Common knows all those ....fundamentals.

love this. TRUTH. *SIGH* if only all men knew this...
:worthy:

KarmaKarma
06-19-2014, 11:38 PM

sad. sad life... :depressed

Avante
06-19-2014, 11:43 PM

I like real life, ya ever try it?

I worked for over 40 years, 30 of that in a union. Now think faggot, you ever hear of ....a savings/pension? Judy asked me to retire once I qualified, we no longer needed me to work. I know, I know, you're now confused.

You can do the ball licking ok a fucking faggot?

Avante
06-19-2014, 11:48 PM
love this. TRUTH. *SIGH* if only all men knew this...

Too many out there who will never get it and it is a shame. You ladies deserve better.

Avante
06-19-2014, 11:55 PM
:lol As I've said before, he definitely scours Craigslist for Lorenzo Neal lookalikes to hire as bulls....

Avante....hi babe, look what I brougt ya a Lorenzo Neal lookalike.
Judy...a what? Who is Lorenzo Neal?
Avante...so this doesn't turn ya on?
Judy...is this some kind of joke? First off he's too short, second off he's black and third off he's not attractive at all.
Avante...so take him back?
Judy...you've been on that silly internet site...right? The one with all those dumb kids like SkippyFaggot.
Avante..ah...ClipperNation.
Judy...whatever, now go, I have to get up early sheesh!!!!!!!!

lebomb
06-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Let me break down what Avante said in a short sentence.

"Pay attention to her, and make sure she is happy"

Also, if you do this and are confident in yourself, you dont even have to worry about her cheating. Why would she want anyone else if she has it all in you?? :toast

It works, believe me Avante spits the truth bombs.

Franklin
06-20-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't quite agree with you, Bomb. The more you care about your bitch the more likely she's gonna cheat on you, that's simple truth, they're called bitches for a reason. Alpha males behave in alpha manners without giving a shit about how their bitches think and feel, and they never worry about being cheated on tbh.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2014, 07:50 AM
It's a no doubter, no doubt at all, that Avante gets cucked by some nigga named Biff.

DJR210
06-20-2014, 08:34 AM

:lmao

chunticakes
06-20-2014, 09:20 AM
:lol I like where this thread is going, tbh. So tell us Avante, why do men find it necessary to cheat on women? How can women keep their guy from cheating on them?

mrsmaalox
06-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Heart shaped pizzas work too.

Trill Clinton
06-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Let me break down what Avante said in a short sentence.

"Pay attention to her, and make sure she is happy"

Also, if you do this and are confident in yourself, you dont even have to worry about her cheating. Why would she want anyone else if she has it all in you?? :toast

It works, believe me Avante spits the truth bombs.

what it do????!!! how you been?

CavsSuperFan
06-20-2014, 10:36 AM
I don't quite agree with you, Bomb. The more you care about your "b" the more likely she's gonna cheat on you, that's simple truth...

Real Talk Here...So you have also dated women from SoCal right?

chunticakes
06-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Heart shaped pizzas work too.

and calf tats.

Avante
06-21-2014, 02:10 AM
I don't quite agree with you, Bomb. The more you care about your bitch the more likely she's gonna cheat on you, that's simple truth, they're called bitches for a reason. Alpha males behave in alpha manners without giving a shit about how their bitches think and feel, and they never worry about being cheated on tbh.

I was obviously talking about in an "adult" relationship. It's real obviouis you are talking about something else. "your bitch"....tells me you have clue about adult life.

Dude, did your dad call your mom his bitch?

Grow up guy, ok, yes we know.....you're celibate....as if that ain't totally stupid.

Avante
06-21-2014, 02:11 AM
It's a no doubter, no doubt at all, that Avante gets cucked by some nigga named Biff.

Why the.."hi everyone I'm 12"...bullshit?

Avante
06-21-2014, 02:17 AM
:lol I like where this thread is going, tbh. So tell us Avante, why do men find it necessary to cheat on women? How can women keep their guy from cheating on them?

As we all know we are totally different from women. We'll do an attractive hole in a fence if it's tight enought. We have no reasons for what we do. It doesn't matter what she does we'll get whatever we can. Yep....animals.

I spent 10 years running up and down the west coast chasing pussy. Had it all over me, I smelled like pussy. Then at 33 I got bored with unemotional fucking. Then one night at a bar in Portervile called The Paul Dunyan Lounge in walked the most amazing ass I'd ever seen. We'd get married about a year later and I've never even thought about strange since. I had it out of my system.

z0sa
06-21-2014, 04:24 AM
You dont keep someone from cheating on you. Thats not how happiness with someone works.

Avante
06-21-2014, 04:31 AM
You dont keep someone from cheating on you. Thats not how happiness with someone works.

Trust me amigo, you ignore her, fail to do those little things, let her know your friends come first, fuck instead of make love and then let her know ya don't wanna snuggle afterwards and talk,.......and you will be doing everything it takes to get her wanting to cheat on you.

Franklin
06-21-2014, 04:32 AM
too bad it's already 21st century and young guys who think they can find a way to make serious relationship work will only find themselves fooled and their lives fucked up. More than 70% black babies in this country are born to single moms, and even that figure of whites has reached nearly 50%. Just as I said a million times, a smart guy would not pay a bitch nothing but his semen. Marriage, or any serious relationship for that matter, is severely biased against man. It might have worked in the 20th century, the time you lived in, but it's no longer the case now in the new century imho. A bitch has just as much loyalty as Judas does, tbh.

Avante
06-21-2014, 04:50 AM
too bad it's already 21st century and young guys who think they can find a way to make serious relationship work will only find themselves fooled and their lives fucked up. More than 70% black babies in this country are born to single moms, and even that figure of whites has reached nearly 50%. Just as I said a million times, a smart guy would not pay a bitch nothing but his semen. Marriage, or any serious relationship for that matter, is severely biased against man. It might have worked in the 20th century, the time you lived in, but it's no longer the case now in the new century imho. A bitch has just as much loyalty as Judas does, tbh.

I'm not talking about kids trying to make relationships work....obviously. I couldn't make it work as a young guy. I'm talking about a relationship between a couple of successful adults. One where there is no such thing as a ....bitch.....hahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, where in the hell did you get that bullshit at? I don't know one....bitch. Not that I couldn't go find one. Come on man stop talking like some dumbass little punk kid?

Take a couple intelligent mature adults and it will work if ya simply think about things. Yes you do have to work at it. That's where the dumb kids fuck up, they don't wanna give the relationship any thought.

z0sa
06-21-2014, 04:59 AM
Trust me amigo, you ignore her, fail to do those little things, let her know your friends come first, fuck instead of make love and then let her know ya don't wanna snuggle afterwards and talk,.......and you will be doing everything it takes to get her wanting to cheat on you.

Theres no formula for love. Nor lovemaking. Theres a time for the cuddling and a time for the Oh shit Ive got to get to work. Theres a time for the us and a time for the you and a time for the me in any true love.

Avante
06-21-2014, 05:33 AM
Theres no formula for love. Nor lovemaking. Theres a time for the cuddling and a time for the Oh shit Ive got to get to work. Theres a time for the us and a time for the you and a time for the me in any true love.

Nobody is talking about formulas, this is about understanding women. We spill something on the rug....to us guys it's....hey, no biggie, just clean it up. We all know it's not ...no biggie...to a woman, right? You've done went and ruined the rug, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember dad....hell, just a scratch. While with mom....poor poor baby, here lets clean that up and put a bandaid on it.

We are two totally different breed of cat and most men fail to realize she needs thing done differenty.

Infinite_limit
06-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Avante, will you be my girlfriend?

Avante
06-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Avante, will you be my girlfriend?

You couldn't afford me.

DMC
06-21-2014, 11:46 PM

So your wife cheated on you. Got it. Another cuck.

Avante
06-22-2014, 05:05 AM
So your wife cheated on you. Got it. Another cuck.

So you failed English. Got it! Another dummy.

lebomb
06-23-2014, 03:16 PM
what it do????!!! how you been?

Good man, taking care of business on the home front. wedding is tentatively a year from now. Taking it slow. But, unlike Franklin I love women, especially the one Im marrying. I cant sit in the corner half the day looking at the interwebs rubbing a skeet out with my crocodile tears. That aint happenin.

Blake
06-23-2014, 03:59 PM
You couldn't afford me.

Please. All he has to do is buy you a 25 cent vinyl at a yard sale and listen to your ramblings of track stars nobody else cares about.

The Gemini Method
06-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Please. All he has to do is buy you a 25 cent vinyl at a yard sale and listen to your ramblings of track stars nobody else cares about.

I'll admit--I laughed at this one.

Trill Clinton
06-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Good man, taking care of business on the home front. wedding is tentatively a year from now. Taking it slow. But, unlike Franklin I love women, especially the one Im marrying. I cant sit in the corner half the day looking at the interwebs rubbing a skeet out with my crocodile tears. That aint happenin.

lmaoooo.

Taking it to the Hole
06-23-2014, 09:12 PM
There is no way to stop someone from cheating on you. If a woman is going to cheat, she is going to cheat just like a guy could. You could be doing everything that you said and she could still cheat on you. Women are unpredictable. Sure all women want to be listened to. That is not exactly breaking news but doing those things doesn't assure anything. It just gives you the hope that she won't cheat but any man is going to wonder if his woman is cheating on him no matter how much she says she loves him. That is just human nature.

Franklin
06-24-2014, 12:21 AM
^ agree, but men are always victims of such love affairs. It wouldn't matter to the bitch because the baby would always be hers (she giving birth to it) but the man would bear the risk of being cuckolded. That's why marriages (including de-facto marriages, e.g. serious relationships) are severely biased against man, and smart guys like Jacob and I can always abstain from such shits

Avante
06-24-2014, 01:32 AM
There is no way to stop someone from cheating on you. If a woman is going to cheat, she is going to cheat just like a guy could. You could be doing everything that you said and she could still cheat on you. Women are unpredictable. Sure all women want to be listened to. That is not exactly breaking news but doing those things doesn't assure anything. It just gives you the hope that she won't cheat but any man is going to wonder if his woman is cheating on him no matter how much she says she loves him. That is just human nature.

Why would any woman cheat on a guy who is everything she wants in a man? Why take a step down, it makes no sense. If she is fulfilled both emotionally and sexually it makes...0...sense to cheat. She would gain what by cheating?

Avante
06-24-2014, 01:34 AM
^ agree, but men are always victims of such love affairs. It wouldn't matter to the bitch because the baby would always be hers (she giving birth to it) but the man would bear the risk of being cuckolded. That's why marriages (including de-facto marriages, e.g. serious relationships) are severely biased against man, and smart guys like Jacob and I can always abstain from such shits

Fuck having a family. right slugger? The hell with having a real life where ya share things with loved ones....right? Fuck Christmas....right? You migt get a nut being all alone, very few make that their goal.

Avante
06-24-2014, 02:22 AM
Let me make it clear ....I'm talking about grown up relationships here. She/he have both....party over here! party over there!....and are now looking for something real. This isn't about young people still all wrapped up in their friends and....party over here! party over there!......thinking they are ready for a real relationship.

Franklin
06-24-2014, 05:17 AM
very few choose celibacy that's why the vast majority of population are living throughout their lifetimes being no-names, imho. If party & pussy are the only things that one values in his life, then he's bound to be a lifetime loser tbh.

Blake
06-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Why would any woman cheat on a guy who is everything she wants in a man? Why take a step down, it makes no sense. If she is fulfilled both emotionally and sexually it makes...0...sense to cheat. She would gain what by cheating?

If you get meals for free at Kirby's Steakhouse, why go to Morton's......right?

Some people can't help themselves, even at the risk of losing Kirby forever.

KarmaKarma
06-24-2014, 09:38 AM
If she is indeed fulfilled she wouldn't cheat. No. Way.
Yet goes both ways. tbh.
Women wouldn't or don't take a step down. Yet I have seen men take that shameful step, regardless of what they have and regardless of what they can lose =/
Many boys still think or make themselves believe that the grass is greener on the other side =(

GoodOdor
06-24-2014, 10:51 AM
It doesn't surprise me that Avante thinks like a woman, tbh...

Blaming the guy for when the woman cheats - "you have to understand, I was depressed because he didn't get me the ice cream flavor I wanted, I had no choice but to go down the street and suck the neighbors dick:cry"

The Gemini Method
06-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Blaming the guy for when the woman cheats - "you have to understand, I was depressed because he didn't get me the ice cream flavor I wanted, I had no choice but to go down the street and suck the neighbors dick:cry"

Didn't get me my Jamocha Almond fudge now i'm suckin' mandigo dick :cry :cry

Clipper Nation
06-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Nobody ever blames the woman when a man cheats (and the court system almost always sides with the woman in divorce proceedings), so why should men have to take the blame when a woman cheats?

:lol Cuckhold "logic" from the old faggot

kobe4life
06-24-2014, 01:47 PM
The way you prevent a woman from cheating on you is that you let her know from the get go that if she ever cheats on you that you are going to whoop her ass.

KarmaKarma
06-24-2014, 02:49 PM
oh come on.
The only one to blame in a cheating situation in an adult relationship is the person that committed the cheating.
I have personally have cheated in college (of course they were casual relationships not that it excuses my behavior) but that is what I chose to do at that time. I didn't mind losing , and the risk it came with it. i was younger it was college and it was Fun.
Now as I am older ... (30yrs old ) I now have been in love and have loved deeply, that feeling is like nothing else, nothing compares and the knowing that no one else makes you feel as that ONE person is truly bliss...until you find this is when Cheating is never, ever an OPTION. I would never consider cheating I would simply choose to opt out of the relationship , why stay if I am miserable ?

I have personally been cheated on and was I to blame for the cheating? NO.
He didn't run off and fall in love, it was the superficial sexual attention he enjoyed , lusted and went for , despite of what we had.
So am I to be blamed for this?
No . he CHOSE to stray, he felt the need.

The blame is on the person that cheats.
THE END.

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Eat the pussy. And butt if it's clean

Taking it to the Hole
06-24-2014, 04:06 PM

Who says when she is cheating she is taking a step down? She may think whoever she is cheating with may be a better partner for her. Who knows? You are assuming the woman is satisfied with her relationship with you. If she is in the slightest not satisfied, she could potentially cheat on you. Who says cheating makes sense? You could have the storybook marriage and be madly in love, have the 2.5 kids, a dog and cat, and all that jazz and she could cheat on you because she is bored. Sure you may think she is satisfied because she gives you no inclination to believe so but secretly she could be interested in an affair. That is all I am saying. You just never know.

Avante
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Nobody ever blames the woman when a man cheats (and the court system almost always sides with the woman in divorce proceedings), so why should men have to take the blame when a woman cheats?

:lol Cuckhold "logic" from the old faggot

Why do you continue to...try...and talk about things you know nothing about? It is the man's responsibility to bring home the bacon, see that the castle is maintained. It's on him to make sure she is happy, keep in mind he asked her to marry him, she is Miss Avante. It's on the man to make her choice of becoming his wife a wise one. He has an obligation to her to make her happy now that she had dropped her last name and became his.

I can see why you never post threads, you're an idiot.

Avante
06-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Who says when she is cheating she is taking a step down? She may think whoever she is cheating with may be a better partner for her. Who knows? You are assuming the woman is satisfied with her relationship with you. If she is in the slightest not satisfied, she could potentially cheat on you. Who says cheating makes sense? You could have the storybook marriage and be madly in love, have the 2.5 kids, a dog and cat, and all that jazz and she could cheat on you because she is bored. Sure you may think she is satisfied because she gives you no inclination to believe so but secretly she could be interested in an affair. That is all I am saying. You just never know.

You do all you can to meet her emotional needs. You let her know she is the most important person in the world to you. You make sure she knows there is nothing you wouldn't do for her. If you do that there is a pretty good chance she's not going to want to take a chance of losing that.

Sure there are dummies out there who don't understand things.

Avante
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM
The way you prevent a woman from cheating on you is that you let her know from the get go that if she ever cheats on you that you are going to whoop her ass.

That might work as 18-22 year old kids. Try that on a 30 year old woman.

Avante
06-25-2014, 12:07 AM

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that's right ya think like a woman and you will never have any problems. Key word...ANTICIPATE!

I'll be damn ya...FINALLY!!!!!!...said something smart.

Avante
06-25-2014, 12:12 AM
very few choose celibacy that's why the vast majority of population are living throughout their lifetimes being no-names, imho. If party & pussy are the only things that one values in his life, then he's bound to be a lifetime loser tbh.

100% bullshit!

There is nothing on earth and never will be that compares to great sex, yep....NUMBER 1...and second isn't even close, ok?

But.....that doesn't keep anyone from working out, reading, having tons of other interests, music and on and on and on. You could fuck a solid two hours everyday of the year, that still leaves 22 to do other things.

Dude, it's pretty obvious to me you need some pussy in the worst way. Look what just beating off has done to ya.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 12:13 AM
you can never prevent your dog from sniffing at the bone imho. It's bitches' nature to stray, sometimes they even use it as a method of pissing you off, in which case the right thing you should do is show/tell her that you don't give a flying shit if she's sleeping with another man or not, just let her know that you're just fucking her for fun and you ain't paying bitch nothing but your white semen.

With that said, celibacy is still the best option for guys, but the problem is not every guy has such great mental power (like Jacob and me) to abstain from pussies, imho.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 12:18 AM
100% bullshit!

There is nothing on earth and never will be that compares to great sex, yep....NUMBER 1...and second isn't even close, ok?

But.....that doesn't keep anyone from working out, reading, having tons of other interests, music and on and on and on. You could fuck a solid two hours everyday of the year, that still leaves 22 to do other things.

Dude, it's pretty obvious to me you need some pussy in the worst way. Look what just beating off has done to ya.
sex is the least funny shit in the world imho, actually it's gross and disgusting and it comes with risks of diseases. I'm even planning to quit masturbation these days to tell you the truth, because each time after I get done masturbating I find myself smelling like shit. Fuck is the main driving force to the aging process and there's a reason why it is a dirty word, imho.

Avante
06-25-2014, 01:08 AM
sex is the least funny shit in the world imho, actually it's gross and disgusting and it comes with risks of diseases. I'm even planning to quit masturbation these days to tell you the truth, because each time after I get done masturbating I find myself smelling like shit. Fuck is the main driving force to the aging process and there's a reason why it is a dirty word, imho.

You are one totally fucked up little freak guy......dead serious! Sex is gross and disgusting......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo totally fucked it's strange.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 05:30 AM
I'm not fucked bro, I've never been fucked and never will because shit's too gross and unhealthy for the smartest guys like me. it's definitely not just for financial reasons I chose to be a celibate tbh, cheap guys date bitches all year round and they fuck their bitches in rented apartments near the campus all the time, but I'll never follow that trend I'm tellin' ya. Leykis told us young guys to live frugal lives while we're in our 20s and to exploit all resources pursuing our dreams. If fucking a bitch is your dream, then it is your life that is seriously fucked up, not mine.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2014, 07:09 AM
Why do you continue to...try...and talk about things you know nothing about? It is the man's responsibility to bring home the bacon, see that the castle is maintained. It's on him to make sure she is happy, keep in mind he asked her to marry him, she is Miss Avante. It's on the man to make her choice of becoming his wife a wise one. He has an obligation to her to make her happy now that she had dropped her last name and became his.

I can see why you never post threads, you're an idiot.
Men who do all that still get cheated on every day, tbh....

Cheating is always the responsibility of the cheater, it's as simple as that.... women shouldn't get to dodge responsibility for their own actions just because they're women, Captain Save-a-Ho :lol

Franklin
06-25-2014, 08:52 AM
If bitches want to be equal to us in the society, they should expire such logics as "it's man's responsibility to bring home bacon etc..." which are old and outdated as the words themselves. Bitches want to have equal rights for social activities that only men were traditionally entitled to (which includes the freedom to fuck), without giving up the perks given to them as compensations, like, bitches don't have to suit up in uniforms when a war is fought. One ounce of rights comes exactly with one ounce of obligation imho, but the bitches only want the former half without picking the latter, which's the biggest problem with the modern day feminism imho. Avante is just an uxorious old sissy cuck who's been brainwashed by feminist ideologies, tbh.

leemajors
06-25-2014, 09:41 AM
lol at presuming to know what is going on in someone else's head

lefty
06-25-2014, 09:44 AM
A lot of small dicked cucks in this thread

Franklin
06-25-2014, 09:54 AM
https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608008068976018794&pid=15.1&w=224&h=126&p=0

shit looks nice? yes, it's a candy to your eyes but a smart guy would never hit it because he knows it is a TRAP!

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2014, 10:21 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/16gg26u.jpg

KarmaKarma
06-25-2014, 01:10 PM

truth.

Blake
06-25-2014, 01:36 PM

what about on 16 year olds in Olongapo?

KarmaKarma
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
:toast:clap
100% bullshit!

johnsmith
06-25-2014, 05:30 PM
oh come on.
The only one to blame in a cheating situation in an adult relationship is the person that committed the cheating.
I have personally have cheated in college (of course they were casual relationships not that it excuses my behavior) but that is what I chose to do at that time. I didn't mind losing , and the risk it came with it. i was younger it was college and it was Fun.
Now as I am older ... (30yrs old ) I now have been in love and have loved deeply, that feeling is like nothing else, nothing compares and the knowing that no one else makes you feel as that ONE person is truly bliss...until you find this is when Cheating is never, ever an OPTION. I would never consider cheating I would simply choose to opt out of the relationship , why stay if I am miserable ?

I have personally been cheated on and was I to blame for the cheating? NO.
He didn't run off and fall in love, it was the superficial sexual attention he enjoyed , lusted and went for , despite of what we had.
So am I to be blamed for this?
No . he CHOSE to stray, he felt the need.

The blame is on the person that cheats.
THE END.

I'm not buying the 30 years old thing...you write like a stoned teenager. Is this how you communicate in real life?

KarmaKarma
06-25-2014, 07:05 PM
:smokin:jekka[
No and yes. Honey, sweetheart, this is real life. I don't pretend.
QUOTE=johnsmith;7456673]I'm not buying the 30 years old thing...you write like a stoned teenager. Is this how you communicate in real life?[/QUOTE]
:lol

Taking it to the Hole
06-25-2014, 07:14 PM
https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608008068976018794&pid=15.1&w=224&h=126&p=0

shit looks nice? yes, it's a candy to your eyes but a smart guy would never hit it because he knows it is a TRAP!

Don't know what you mean by it being a trap but life is about choices and priorities. If your priority is banging skanks, fine, but just man up and deal with the consequences if you fuck up. I don't know many men that would turn down a piece of ass if she is wanting it but there are a lot of guys who rather not sleep with trashy, selfie taking sluts because they want to sleep with a woman that has some class and dignity. More power to them and to each their own.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Agree, there are some good women out there but I'm afraid most of them belong to our parents' generation tbh. Most young bitches today grew up in the atmosphere of feminism, they were raised and nurtured with the fallacious thought that they were princesses. My point is, if you can't find any good bitch to sleep with, a smart man would rather sleep only with his pillow than with a slutty one, like 99% of the young bitches out there today, imho.

KarmaKarma
06-25-2014, 11:40 PM
Don't know what you mean by it being a trap but life is about choices and priorities. If your priority is banging skanks, fine, but just man up and deal with the consequences if you fuck up. I don't know many men that would turn down a piece of ass if she is wanting it but there are a lot of guys who rather not sleep with trashy, selfie taking sluts because they want to sleep with a woman that has some class and dignity. More power to them and to each their own.

Avante
06-26-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm not buying the 30 years old thing...you write like a stoned teenager. Is this how you communicate in real life?

She writes like an intelligent adult, she isn't the one following people around seeing how many she can bug, that's your gig.

Avante
06-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Agree, there are some good women out there but I'm afraid most of them belong to our parents' generation tbh. Most young bitches today grew up in the atmosphere of feminism, they were raised and nurtured with the fallacious thought that they were princesses. My point is, if you can't find any good bitch to sleep with, a smart man would rather sleep only with his pillow than with a slutty one, like 99% of the young bitches out there today, imho.

Wrong as usual.

It's like this little guy.....

You will spend about 15 years acting like a sex crazed idiot, then it will finally hit you.....tired of this. That's when ya find Miss Right and settle down. That's been going on forever.

Franklin
06-26-2014, 04:47 AM
Franklin is just too smart for any bitch tbh. I'll never fall into a bitch's trap unlike you guys, and I can even bet my life on this. Virginity is what keeps me healthy and vibrant all these years, if I lost it somehow someday I'd die in a minute, so you wouldn't have to worry about me welshing on it. God would take my life before anyone does if I betray my faith tbh.

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 06:44 AM
She writes like an intelligent adult, she isn't the one following people around seeing how many she can bug, that's your gig.

Shocking that you think her post sounds intelligent. Two peas in a retarded pod

lebomb
06-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Franklin is just too smart for any bitch tbh. I'll never fall into a bitch's trap unlike you guys, and I can even bet my life on this. Virginity is what keeps me healthy and vibrant all these years, if I lost it somehow someday I'd die in a minute, so you wouldn't have to worry about me welshing on it. God would take my life before anyone does if I betray my faith tbh.

So basically you are saying that you are very short, physically out of shape, have a very small midget cawk and are unable to find a date even with the most gruesome looking female. Ahh, we get it now. Now run along, grab a bottle of Jergens lotion, pull that tiny little cawk out and beat it up like it stole something out of your mom's purse. Hey, sittin in the corner rubbin one out with your tears :cry isnt anything to be ashamed of. Oh wait!!! It damn sure is.

Franklin
06-26-2014, 09:35 AM
So basically you are saying that you are very short, physically out of shape, have a very small midget cawk and are unable to find a date even with the most gruesome looking female. Ahh, we get it now. Now run along, grab a bottle of Jergens lotion, pull that tiny little cawk out and beat it up like it stole something out of your mom's purse. Hey, sittin in the corner rubbin one out with your tears :cry isnt anything to be ashamed of. Oh wait!!! It damn sure is.
I look just as smart as my brain is and I'm one of the few guys whom most bitches would like to go down on, despite me being a bit undersized. So it's not like I couldn't get no pussies, in fact I could and I would've got the finest ones if I ever wanted to but damn it, I know shits like that ain't what a good student is supposed to do. I graduated from the best famed high school in our town, I've always had such pride since childhood tbh. Of course a smart dude as ambitious as I am would never take any pussy at the expense of his dream, not even that of Goddess's tbh.

Avante
06-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Shocking that you think her post sounds intelligent. Two peas in a retarded pod

She's not the one following people around seeing who she can bug ya dumb fuck.

Avante
06-26-2014, 03:04 PM
I look just as smart as my brain is and I'm one of the few guys whom most bitches would like to go down on, despite me being a bit undersized. So it's not like I couldn't get no pussies, in fact I could and I would've got the finest ones if I ever wanted to but damn it, I know shits like that ain't what a good student is supposed to do. I graduated from the best famed high school in our town, I've always had such pride since childhood tbh. Of course a smart dude as ambitious as I am would never take any pussy at the expense of his dream, not even that of Goddess's tbh.

You are 100% fucked up amigo.

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 03:31 PM
She's not the one following people around seeing who she can bug ya dumb fuck.

It's funny that you really think it's a "she"

Avante
06-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Stupid in that you think she isn't a she.