PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Carmelo Is Better Than Any Spurs Player

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 10:46 AM
Make a case that he's not? You faggots are always dumping on any player that the Lakers are targeting, but always bitching that you can't attract stars to your shitty franchise. Welcome to the Lakers, Melo. Melo will win MVP if he plays with Kobe. One thing you can count on from Kobe is to whip his teammates into shape. He did it with Shaq and Shaq won MVP. Eventually Shaq got tired of Kobe's whip and left town but he owes his best years to Kobe. As sorry and lazy as Bynum is Kobe was able to whip that nigga into good shape to the point to you jackasses thought he was a top tier player in this league. Of course I told you he was a bum, but Kobe took that bum and whipped him into an allstar. Weight issues is the only thing holding Melo back, and a golden whistle I might. And he's going to get that golden whistle once he comes to LA and don the purp & gold. The rest is up to Kobe whipping him into to MVP shape.:toast

Bill_Brasky
11-30-2013, 10:49 AM
gonna be fun to bump tbh

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 10:52 AM
gonna be fun to bump tbh

No need to bump, Brasky. Do the Spurs have a better player than Melo?

Bill_Brasky
11-30-2013, 10:53 AM
duncan?

MolaMola790
11-30-2013, 10:57 AM
All time, Ducan is world's better then him

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:00 AM
All time, Ducan is world's better then him

I'm not talking all time. I'm talking right now. Duncan is top 5 all time, but he's not top 20 right now.

MolaMola790
11-30-2013, 11:03 AM
That's true. I guess him and Parker could be debated. Both play kind of different but I can see arugments either way. I personally never said Melo sucks though so maybe I'm the wrong person to answer this.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
duncan?

You gotta be fucking kidding me, right? I know you guys are holding your collective breathes right now, or tightening your asses, but Jim is done. You all were bragging on how he busted his ass off this summer to get back to the finals and redeem himself from The Choke, but he's done. He looks like a man that's snake bitten.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:08 AM
That's true. I guess him and Parker could be debated. Both play kind of different but I can see arugments either way. I personally never said Melo sucks though so maybe I'm the wrong person to answer this.

Parker is underrated and always have been. He catches shit from spurfans because they want him to be an alpha, which he isn't. Melo is better than Parker... he does way more.

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Parker is. And Duncan in the playoffs.

MolaMola790
11-30-2013, 11:11 AM
You gotta be fucking kidding me, right? I know you guys are holding your collective breathes right now, or tightening your asses, but Jim is done. You all were bragging on how he busted his ass off this summer to get back to the finals and redeem himself from The Choke, but he's done. He looks like a man that's snake bitten.

He hasn't been playing well, but I he's still a decent to good big man, plus I believe he will pick up his game in the second half of the season or playoffs. He's still awesome for a 37 year old.

Bill_Brasky
11-30-2013, 11:14 AM
well duncan is way more valuable to his team than Melo is to his. in that aspect I'd argue he's better.

although as far as raw ability to get the ball in the hole, Melo is way better. but I think that's the only huge advantage he has.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Parker is. And Duncan in the playoffs.

Parker's numbers are down across the board this year. His points, rebounds, assists, and steals are all down and he won't make the all-star again. Melo is much more valuable to a team than Tony.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:32 AM
well duncan is way more valuable to his team than Melo is to his. in that aspect I'd argue he's better.

although as far as raw ability to get the ball in the hole, Melo is way better. but I think that's the only huge advantage he has.

Not at this point. The Spurs are still a top team in the West without Duncan. The Knicks suck but what little success they have had is due to Melo.

Arcadian
11-30-2013, 11:46 AM
What is this faggotry? Yes, obviously Melo is better than any individual Spur - and has nothing to show for it. :lol So fuck off.

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2013, 11:58 AM
lol same can be said about the lakers roster is there anyone better then melo

TXstbobcat
11-30-2013, 11:58 AM
I would take Parker over Melo. For all of Melo's stats, he hasn't won anything in the nba.

benstanfield
11-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Parker? Or is 3 not > than 0? Putting the ball in the hole is absolutely the most overrated skill by fans. Melo is a ball stopper whose scoring abilities can keep an otherwise shit roster afloat during the regular season, but for as long as he is 1st option his teams will be extremely flawed, as he has no intangibles. He just puts it in the hoop.

Holden_Caulfield
11-30-2013, 12:22 PM
bonner>>melo

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 12:22 PM
lol same can be said about the lakers roster is there anyone better then melo

No, which is why we're going after him. But you can see how delusional most spurfans are. Parker vs Melo is a no-brainer, yet they still choose Parker.

Splits
11-30-2013, 12:27 PM
If you value a volume scoring chucker who never shot over 50% in a season and plays mediocre defense, sure! Melo is a "stud".

elmanutres
11-30-2013, 12:42 PM
One thing you can count on from Kobe is to whip his teammates into shape.
yes because Dwight Howard worked out so well right? Right? Fucking dumb ass. You've become laughing stock with naruto and you still embarass yourself with your shitty basketball takes.

TXstbobcat
11-30-2013, 12:52 PM
2 of the ultimate chuckers on the same team. Would not end well.

baseline bum
11-30-2013, 01:04 PM
LOL Melo shooting 42% and he's bitching about not having Kidd as the reason the Knicks suck.

jeebus
11-30-2013, 01:16 PM
LOL Melo shooting 42% and he's bitching about not having Kidd as the reason the Knicks suck.
lol FK Smith won 6th man last year and yet has been murdering his FG% this year

ElNono
11-30-2013, 01:46 PM
lmao Lakeshow hasn't signed him yet and Beta Mignon is on the defensive already

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-30-2013, 01:50 PM
LMAO Melo is a chucker, a ball hog, and a cancer. I'd argue any Spurs player that is willing to be a team player is better than Melo.

DMC
11-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Spurs with Melo and we win a ring this season. Melo hasn't been in the right system. It could be due to his personality, but Denver sucks balls, George Karl isn't a good coach and the cancer doesn't change that fact. NY is a hodgepodge of big players with bigger egos who cannot work together to win a game because they won't play a lick of defense. If Melo was inserted into the Spurs system, he'd flourish and the Spurs would be damn near impossible to beat.

The Spurs currently have only two players that can take someone off the dribble, and that's Manu and Tony. The rest need to be set up. Leonard is trying but his handles are suspect. If the Spurs had Carmelo, they'd have three players on the floor at the same time that could go off the dribble, and that would be dangerous as hell.

That said, Melo would rather die than be in a small market again. He's more interested in glamor and lights than rings.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Spurs with Melo and we win a ring this season. Melo hasn't been in the right system. It could be due to his personality, but Denver sucks balls, George Karl isn't a good coach and the cancer doesn't change that fact. NY is a hodgepodge of big players with bigger egos who cannot work together to win a game because they won't play a lick of defense. If Melo was inserted into the Spurs system, he'd flourish and the Spurs would be damn near impossible to beat.

The Spurs currently have only two players that can take someone off the dribble, and that's Manu and Tony. The rest need to be set up. Leonard is trying but his handles are suspect. If the Spurs had Carmelo, they'd have three players on the floor at the same time that could go off the dribble, and that would be dangerous as hell.

That said, Melo would rather die than be in a small market again. He's more interested in glamor and lights than rings.

Luva didn't ask about Melo playing with the Spurs he asked what Spur player is better than him...the answer is none...if he teamed up with Kobe yall would eat shit pretty much every night...

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Make a case that he's not? You faggots are always dumping on any player that the Lakers are targeting, but always bitching that you can't attract stars to your shitty franchise. Welcome to the Lakers, Melo. Melo will win MVP if he plays with Kobe. One thing you can count on from Kobe is to whip his teammates into shape. He did it with Shaq and Shaq won MVP. Eventually Shaq got tired of Kobe's whip and left town but he owes his best years to Kobe. As sorry and lazy as Bynum is Kobe was able to whip that nigga into good shape to the point to you jackasses thought he was a top tier player in this league. Of course I told you he was a bum, but Kobe took that bum and whipped him into an allstar. Weight issues is the only thing holding Melo back, and a golden whistle I might. And he's going to get that golden whistle once he comes to LA and don the purp & gold. The rest is up to Kobe whipping him into to MVP shape.:toast

^ this...if Lebron declared he was coming to LA..Spur fan would find a way to pull his dick outta their mouths and start trashing him

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 02:06 PM
yes because Dwight Howard worked out so well right? Right? Fucking dumb ass. You've become laughing stock with naruto and you still embarass yourself with your shitty basketball takes.

Look here, you fucking wab... don't let your hatred of me make you so blind... you're stupid enough already. There is a reason I didn't mention Pau, Artest or Howard... these three guys stay in shape, yet only one of them is ringless... the dummy like you.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Look here, you fucking wab... don't let your hatred of me make you so blind... you're stupid enough already. There is a reason I didn't mention Pau, Artest or Howard... these three guys stay in shape, yet only one of them is ringless... the dummy like you.

just fyi - You fucking elamanutres in the ass (with no lube) the way you are does NOT make you gay.....

Carry on :toast

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Parker's numbers are down across the board this year. His points, rebounds, assists, and steals are all down and he won't make the all-star again. Melo is much more valuable to a team than Tony.

And how many wins have Melo's stats gotten this season? Parker is averaging 21.1 ppg 7.4 apg on 53,2% shooting and he has a TS% of 54.4 and is ranked 5th in the KIA MVP Ladder

Melo is averaging 26.5 ppg on 42,2% shooting, he takes 6 more shots than Parker and is only averaging 5 more points and his TS% is 51,4

Spurs - 14-2 - 1st in the West, 2nd best record in the league
Knicks - 3-12 - 14th in the weak East

Parker is easily the 2nd best PG in the league behind Chris Paul, Curry's had a pretty decent year. but is averaging the same ppg as Parker on 1 more shot per game, and his team is 11th in the West(behind the shitty Lakers :lol). Parker will obviously be an all-star this year.

There's this thing called efficiency and winning...Melo sucks at those things.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 02:18 PM
If you value a volume scoring chucker who never shot over 50% in a season and plays mediocre defense, sure! Melo is a "stud".

One thing you'll never find me doing is being bias. Personally, I think that's a female trait, tbh, and it has no place in my stature. Ray Allen has never shot over 50% at any point in his career and he has been on stacked teams and no one considers him a chucker, yet all he's done is shoot. In fact, he's been labeled a great shooter, which I have debunked in a thread. Melo has a better shooting percentage than Allen... is Allen a chucker?

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 02:23 PM
just fyi - You fucking elamanutres in the ass (with no lube) the way you are does NOT make you gay.....

Oh, I know... I'm that nigga that make em carry my books to class, but there ain't no kissing involved.

irishock
11-30-2013, 02:29 PM
:lol Elmanutres

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:29 PM
And how many wins have Melo's stats gotten this season? Parker is averaging 21.1 ppg 7.4 apg on 53,2% shooting and he has a TS% of 54.4 and is ranked 5th in the KIA MVP Ladder

Melo is averaging 26.5 ppg on 42,2% shooting, he takes 6 more shots than Parker and is only averaging 5 more points and his TS% is 51,4

Parker is easily the 2nd best PG in the league behind Chris Paul, Curry's had a pretty decent year. but is averaging the same ppg as Parker on 1 more shot per game, and his team is 11th in the West(behind the shitty Lakers :lol). Parker will obviously be an all-star this year.

Achilles...do me a favor and make Buddy use this...he seems to be going in deeper and deeper...I'm just looking out for ya since you the lil homie ;-)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/0036210330_zps39af466c.jpg

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:30 PM
One thing you'll never find me doing is being bias. Personally, I think that's a female trait, tbh, and it has no place in my stature. Ray Allen has never shot over 50% at any point in his career and he has been on stacked teams and no one considers him a chucker, yet all he's done is shoot. In fact, he's been labeled a great shooter, which I have debunked in a thread. Melo has a better shooting percentage than Allen... is Allen a chucker?

What's with the deflecting, bro? Melo is basically a poor man's T-Mac. Doesn't have the court vision, not the athleticism that prime McGrady did, hasn't expanded his game since forever, averages as many TOs as assists for his career, is averaging 25.9 ppg on 44,5% shooting for his last 4 seasons(prime).

While Allen is not as versatile on offense as Melo is, he's a far better defender and a pure shooter, and he actually has 2 titles, and even being long out of his prime, he saved the Heat's season last year.

I mean seriously, what has Melo done to be given this much hype? He puts up points on medicore efficiency, like Kirby, but has never even led a team to a Finals despite having played with a pretty good AI and Billups in Denver, and a pretty stacked New York team last season. Melo is a career loser and you will hate his guts when he shoots your team out of games in LA. People keep on making excuses for this guy, he's had good/stacked teams for much of his career, and he's never managed to make an NBA Finals.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Spurs with Melo and we win a ring this season. Melo hasn't been in the right system.
He's in the perfect system for him with Woodson - nothing but isos, tbh.... problem is, he's a selfish, inefficient chucker regardless of the system....

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:35 PM
What's with the deflecting, bro? Melo is basically a poor man's T-Mac. Doesn't have the court vision, not the athleticism that prime McGrady did, hasn't expanded his game since forever, averages as many TOs as assists for his career, is averaging 25.9 ppg on 44,5% shooting for his last 4 seasons(prime).

While Allen is not as versatile on offense as Melo is, he's a far better defender and a pure shooter, and he actually has 2 titles, and even being long out of his prime, he saved the Heat's season last year.

I mean seriously, what has Melo done to be given this much hype? He puts up points on medicore efficiency, like Kirby, but has never even led a team to a Finals despite having played with a pretty good AI and Billups in Denver, and a pretty stacked New York team last season. Melo is a career loser and you will hate his guts when he shoots your team out of games in LA. People keep on making excuses for this guy, he's had good/stacked teams for much of his career, and he's never managed to make an NBA Finals.

All I know is that Kobe blocked Tim Duncan 3 times in the same dam game...if you care to see the tortuous video....let me know...:lmao

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 02:36 PM

You know... I purposely sat idle on this topic to see how the board would digest it, and in typical spurfan manner most of them would rather shit on Melo than to admit he would help the Lakers tremendously. I appreciate your honesty, and you're right... there is no fucking way the Spurs could lose if you replaced Kiwi with Melo. Which brings me to the Lakers... Kobe has never played with a guy that could get his own shot. Sure, he's had one dominant big in Shaq and a handy all around big man in Pau, but he's never had a wing player or PG that could break their opponent down. Melo is that player Kobe has been dying to play with. Melo will not defer to Kobe because he can get his shot just as easy as Kobe, and he's a fucking monster on the block. Depending on how well Kobe's injury heals the Lakers could easily build another title team if Melo is added to the mix of players we have now.

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:38 PM
All I know is that Kobe blocked Tim Duncan 3 times in the same dam game...if you care to see the tortuous video....let me know...:lmao

Has nothing to do with the subject at hand. You're begging for a career loser.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 02:40 PM

You little fucking weasel. Per game stats is all I care about. All that other bullshit is worthless.

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:42 PM
You little fucking weasel. Per game stats is all I care about. All that other bullshit is worthless.

So, if Kirby took 25 shots to average 30 ppg, he's better than Lebron, who averages 26 ppg on 16 shots per game?

:lol

ElNono
11-30-2013, 02:42 PM
:lol Lakerfan keep talking themselves into this shit... How many times did we go through this already?

"Kobe is the guy Nash needs"
"Kobe is the guy Dwight needs"
"Kobe is the guy Swaggy P needs"

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Has nothing to do with the subject at hand. You're begging for a career loser.

How does a 7 fter let a 6 fter block him 3 times in the same game....unless the 6 fter is a great defensive player

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:46 PM
:lol Lakerfan keep talking themselves into this shit... How many times did we go through this already?

"Kobe is the guy Nash needs"
"Kobe is the guy Dwight needs"
"Kobe is the guy Swaggy P needs"

when we got Pau he was hungry...Melo is hungry and knows this is his last legit shot to ring....fuck the Lakers future....they're going all in for these next 2 yrs...after the next two years we'll have time to reasses...but giving Kobe that money was about the here and now....fuck the future...we gots to win another ring within the next 2 yrs....we'll do whatever it takes and spend whatever it takes...we're gonna make this happen ;-)

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:48 PM
and if we fail then so be it...but great franchises don't sit on their thumbs...we know the window we have and it's bout to go down....this is all I asked for...Maximizing Kobe's last few yrs and we're on track to do that...even if we keep our bench and add Melo we're set..ohhh by Pau and Nash...if we can get Kyle Lowry from Canada for Nash..then yall are in even more trouble

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:49 PM
How does a 7 fter let a 6 fter block him 3 times in the same game....unless the 6 fter is a great defensive player

Duncan only has 4-5 inches on Kirby. And one great defensive game doesn't equal to a great career defensive player. Kirby has games where he looks like prime MJ on D, and then he lets Ariza score 7 threes and 25 points on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voS4Wuj_am8

Who's guarding Ariza? Oh, Kirby is.

Washington ended up winning that game, Kirby missed a 3 to get it to OT at the end, of course.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Duncan only has 4-5 inches on Kirby. And one great defensive game doesn't equal to a great career defensive player. Kirby has games where he looks like prime MJ on D, and then he lets Ariza score 7 threes and 25 points on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voS4Wuj_am8

Who's guarding Ariza? Oh, Kirby is.

Washington ended up winning that game, Kirby missed a 3 to get it to OT at the end, of course.

Blocked 3 times in the same game by a guard...what a fucking shame

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Blocked 3 times in the same game by a guard...what a fucking shame

I think Duncan's fine with his 3 Finals MVP throphies.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I think Duncan's fine with his 3 Finals MVP throphies.

The Kobster 5
Tired Old Shit Fag 4

Calispursfan11
11-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Carmela is fat and she's only got a year or two of decent basketball left if that. If Lakers get this whiney ingrate, it's just gonna be Dwert all over again.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 03:04 PM

Where was Denver before Melo? The lottery. Where was NY before Melo? The lottery. Should I continue... of course I should. AI, Tmac and Billups chuck more than Melo, at much lower percentages... all three of them. AI and Billups were past their primes when they went to Denver and it was Melo that carried that team, remember? That's the team you all thought would beat Kobe's Lakers, remember? Explain to me how Allen is a better defender than Melo when Melo can guard 1-4, and even some 5's. Pierce had never made it to the finals before they surrounded him with better players, and we see how that turned out. Dirk was considered a choker and a loser until they put enough talent around him, and we see how that turned out. And that Mavs team would have repeated if it wasn't for stupid ass Cuban. I'll even go a step further... how about Lebron. He had the choker tag on him as well... while in Miami, and would have been wearing it again if it wasn't for Duncan needing to take a shit break during the last 28 seconds of the game. Yet, because he's winning... Lebron can do no wrong. Melo will get the same pass once he starts winning in LA... just like Pau did and Artest.

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 03:04 PM
The Kobster 5
Tired Old Shit Fag 4

I'm sure Duncan's really upset about being the best PF of all-time while Kirby is in MJ's Shadow.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 03:07 PM
So, if Kirby took 25 shots to average 30 ppg, he's better than Lebron, who averages 26 ppg on 16 shots per game?

I don't compare stats to judge who is a better ball player. I'm sure Shaq's stats are better than Duncan's but I think Jimmy is a better player. Lebron has the better stats, but Kobe is the better player and it ain't even close.

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Parker shits on Melo... In a year where a Duncan has been playing terribly for the most part, Tony has carried us to the best record in the west. He's our leading scorer (with a great shooting %) and out leading assist man. melo is the leading scorer (on inefficient numbers) on a shit team while his assist and turnover numbers are laughable. At this point Melo's "impact" isn't tremendously different than what Kevin Martin was for the Kings

ElNono
11-30-2013, 03:10 PM
:lol this is why Caprisun needs to stick with Tammy threads, tbh... leave the basketball stuff to other people...

Comparing MVPau team game and humble persona to me-first chucker Melo :lmao

tbh, this one probably ranks up there with "BDiddy is the Lakeshow savior"...

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Parker shits on Melo... In a year where a Duncan has been playing terribly for the most part, Tony has carried us to the best record in the west. He's our leading scorer (with a great shooting %) and out leading assist man. melo is the leading scorer (on inefficient numbers) on a shit team while his assist and turnover numbers are laughable. At this point Melo's "impact" isn't tremendously different than what Kevin Martin was for the Kings

Hey... if you could have the 5 seconds left in a game 6 of a finals... would you give that ball to Parker again or Melo?

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Where was Denver before Melo? The lottery. Where was NY before Melo? The lottery. Should I continue... of course I should. AI, Tmac and Billups chuck more than Melo, at much lower percentages... all three of them. AI and Billups were past their primes when they went to Denver and it was Melo that carried that team, remember? That's the team you all thought would beat Kobe's Lakers, remember? Explain to me how Allen is a better defender than Melo when Melo can guard 1-4, and even some 5's. Pierce had never made it to the finals before they surrounded him with better players, and we see how that turned out. Dirk was considered a choker and a loser until they put enough talent around him, and we see how that turned out. And that Mavs team would have repeated if it wasn't for stupid ass Cuban. I'll even go a step further... how about Lebron. He had the choker tag on him as well... while in Miami, and would have been wearing it again if it wasn't for Duncan needing to take a shit break during the last 28 seconds of the game. Yet, because he's winning... Lebron can do no wrong. Melo will get the same pass once he starts winning in LA... just like Pau did and Artest.

Where is NY this season with prime Melo? 2nd worst team in the fucking Eastern Conference. 1-7 on their home floor, completely sucking without Tyson Chandler anchoring the D.

Being a more efficient career shooter than AI is not much of an accomplishment.

Melo in Denver lost 7 times in the 1st round, and made it to the WCF once, when Billups and JR were red hot from 3(5 other Denver players averaged double digit points that year).

ElNono
11-30-2013, 03:14 PM

1-15

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Where is NY this season with prime Melo? 2nd worst team in the fucking Eastern Conference. 1-7 on their home floor, completely sucking without Tyson Chandler anchoring the D.

Being a more efficient career shooter than AI is not much of an accomplishment.

Melo in Denver lost 7 times in the 1st round, and made it to the WCF once, when Billups and JR were red hot from 3(5 other Denver players averaged double digit points that year).

The Knicks are just a sorry ass team, period. And you prove my point right there. You put taket around Melo and he's mentioned right up there with the rest of the leagues big name players.

Brunodf
11-30-2013, 03:17 PM
0.5/10

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Hey... if you could have the 5 seconds left in a game 6 of a finals... would you give that ball to Parker again or Melo?
You wouldn't get there with Melo so Parker is the only option.

How can you be so high on a guy that puts up empty scoring numbers on inefficient shooting? There are tons of players who put up big point totals on shitty teams. He is leading his team to a SHIT record in the fucking eastern conference and doesn't play a shred of defense. And you want to give him a max contract when he's going to be on the wrong side of 30?

Shot jacking and putting up hollow point totals on a shit team is nothing "otherworldly." Like I said Kevin Martin had been doing that for years

AchillesHeel
11-30-2013, 03:19 PM
The Knicks are just a sorry ass team, period. And you prove my point right there. You put taket around Melo and he's mentioned right up there with the rest of the leagues big name players.

Melo is a career 41% shooter in the playoffs.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Melo is a career 41% shooter in the playoffs.

Regardless, he's still better than any player the Spurs have.

Brunodf
11-30-2013, 03:26 PM
I am not sure if i would take Melo over Diaw tbh :rollin

Tony/Kawhi/ TOSB Timmy >>>>>>> Melo

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 03:39 PM

How can you be so high on a guy that puts up empty scoring numbers on inefficient shooting? There are tons of players who put up big point totals on shitty teams. He is leading his team to a SHIT record in the fucking eastern conference and doesn't play a shred of defense. And you want to give him a max contract when he's going to be on the wrong side of 30?

Shot jacking and putting up hollow point totals on a shit team is nothing "otherworldly." Like I said Kevin Martin had been doing that for years Buddy Mignon

Katherine Robinson
11-30-2013, 03:43 PM
There is no sugar coating Carmelo Anthony joining the Lakers for 4yrs 90mil which is the realistic contract he would get. He will destroy the Lakers for the next 5+ years. If Baby Buss pursues him, Laker fans have every right to be angry.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 03:55 PM
There is no sugar coating Carmelo Anthony joining the Lakers for 4yrs 90mil which is the realistic contract he would get. He will destroy the Lakers for the next 5+ years. If Baby Buss pursues him, Laker fans have every right to be angry.

^ what is it that you MORONS don't get?

really I don't give a shit as long as we ring within the next 2...Lakers got Billions set to come in..they'll be fine regardless :toast

ambchang
11-30-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh no question melo is better than anyone on the spurs. If Kobe can't win a championship or 5 with such a great player, it just cements him out of the top 10 player or even top 15 player all time discussion.

Can't win with 4 Hofer. Check.
Can't win with 4 Hofer round 2? Check.
Got swept with a star studded team that was destined for a 73 win season? Check.

Now let's see if he can get past the first round with a player as good as melo.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Melo is having an off season at 27/10. He's a better scorer and boarder than any Spurs player in an off season.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Parker takes a wet shit on Melo tbh.. :lol

Melo is a fake superstar. A wide array of offensive moves and impressive post game but that's about it, dude can't do shit else and if he isn't scoring than he isn't helping his team and he's probably still clanking jumpers. There's a reason this mother fucker has been shit on in the playoffs his entire career, and he had some good teams in Denver so don't bullshit and act like he didn't. He got shit on last year too. :lol Every team he plays for fucking sucks. The proof is in his team's performances over the year. AI and Bron took shit teams all the way to the NBA Finals while Carmelo has taken teams to embarrassing post season failures year in and year out. I can't wait for the Lakers to sign this dude :lol

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Oh and let's not forget him crying about wanting out of Denver to play for a big market contender instead of shutting the fuck up and signing as a FA, thus gutting the Knicks of talent and setting up for more on court failures. So what happens when he finally gets to play for a big market? He gets shit on every year and makes it to the second round once :lol meanwhile Denver continues to make the playoffs without their supposed superstar. :lol LeBron leaves the Cavs and they become one of the worst teams in NBA history. Melo leaves the Nuggets and they continue to make the playoffs :lol

DMC
11-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Luva didn't ask about Melo playing with the Spurs he asked what Spur player is better than him...the answer is none...if he teamed up with Kobe yall would eat shit pretty much every night...

blah blah Dwight, blah blah Melo, blah blah Kobe

Do it first then talk about it, faggot

DMC
11-30-2013, 04:27 PM
^ what is it that you MORONS don't get?

really I don't give a shit as long as we ring within the next 2...Lakers got Billions set to come in..they'll be fine regardless :toast

So you're content losing as long as the team's owner has a lot of money? You should be a Blazers or Nyets fan.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Melo is having an off season at 27/10. He's a better scorer and boarder than any Spurs player in an off season.

Considering Melo has only scored more than 27ppg twice in his career and never averaged 10 rebounds a game (highest ever being 7.4, this obviously will not continue through the season and is likely due to Chandler being out, everyone else being poor rebounders, and Anrea fucking Bargnani starting next to him), I'd hardly call this an "off" year for him you dumbfuck. Stick to things you know, like Naruto and virginity.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Parker takes a wet shit on Melo tbh.. :lol

Melo is a fake superstar. A wide array of offensive moves and impressive post game but that's about it, dude can't do shit else and if he isn't scoring than he isn't helping his team and he's probably still clanking jumpers. There's a reason this mother fucker has been shit on in the playoffs his entire career, and he had some good teams in Denver so don't bullshit and act like he didn't. He got shit on last year too. :lol Every team he plays for fucking sucks. The proof is in his team's performances over the year. AI and Bron took shit teams all the way to the NBA Finals while Carmelo has taken teams to embarrassing post season failures year in and year out. I can't wait for the Lakers to sign this dude :lol

I'll address this point by point, then you can go back to scratching your ass.

1. He's never been a superstar... not even close. You all coined him one, not me. But your Spurs are a perfect example of a team not needing any superstars to win titles.

2. Yes, he does have a wide arsenal of moves, but he's also 12th in rebounding... ahead of Duncan, Aldridge, David Lee, Z-Bo, Hibbert, Boozer, Horford and Noah.

3. Yes, he has played on some good teams, but not contenders, since we're being honest here. In Denver he lost to teams that were better. In NY he lost to a team that was better. Every team he's been on was a lottery team and he lifted them to the point of being honorable mentioned of winning a title. he just never had the hogs with him like he'll have in LA.

4. AI and Bron took shit teams to the finals in a shitty conference. The Lakers are currently 9-8 and would be in third place in the Eastern conference.

It's like you all don't even watch the games but are first to show up to argue. Get back on the porch, Lee... the big dog is in the yard.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 04:41 PM
1. Cool story bro

2. Andrea Bargnani starts next to him, Chandler is out, less than 20 games into the season, etc

3. Doesn't dispute anything I said about his teams sucking with him and Denver doing fine without him

4. The Knicks play in the Eastern conference numbnuts, try again

It's like you're too busy watching gay naruto hentai to use any reading comprehension. Get back on the naruto forums Luva... the "big dog" just got his nose stuffed in shit

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 04:52 PM
1. Cool story bro

2. Andrea Bargnani starts next to him, Chandler is out, less than 20 games into the season, etc

3. Doesn't dispute anything I said about his teams sucking with him and Denver doing fine without him

4. The Knicks play in the Eastern conference numbnuts, try again

It's like you're too busy watching gay naruto hentai to use any reading comprehension. Get back on the naruto forums Luva... the "big dog" just got his nose stuffed in shit

There is not a GM in the league that would trade away Melo for any two Spurs players. Take your pick.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 04:54 PM
I bet there wasn't a GM in the league that would trade away Dwight for two Spurs players before last season too tbh.. :lol

DMC
11-30-2013, 05:07 PM
There is not a GM in the league that would trade away Melo for any two Spurs players. Take your pick.

I can rule RC out for sure.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 05:16 PM
I'll address this point by point, then you can go back to scratching your ass.

1. He's never been a superstar... not even close. You all coined him one, not me. But your Spurs are a perfect example of a team not needing any superstars to win titles.

2. Yes, he does have a wide arsenal of moves, but he's also 12th in rebounding... ahead of Duncan, Aldridge, David Lee, Z-Bo, Hibbert, Boozer, Horford and Noah.

3. Yes, he has played on some good teams, but not contenders, since we're being honest here. In Denver he lost to teams that were better. In NY he lost to a team that was better. Every team he's been on was a lottery team and he lifted them to the point of being honorable mentioned of winning a title. he just never had the hogs with him like he'll have in LA.

4. AI and Bron took shit teams to the finals in a shitty conference. The Lakers are currently 9-8 and would be in third place in the Eastern conference.

It's like you all don't even watch the games but are first to show up to argue. Get back on the porch, Lee... the big dog is in the yard.

:toast ouch

Make em pay Buddy....Make em fucking pay :lmao

Buddy shoving Leets face into DMC's Ass...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/wwe_stripper_zps00a61971.jpg

Kidd K
11-30-2013, 05:39 PM
I would rather have Tony Parker than Melo at this point, and I would definitely take last year's Duncan over Melo too.

I agree that Duncan this year isn't doing as well (age, emotional fatigue, etc), but this is basically one of two years in Duncan's whole career that I would even consider Melo instead of him. I don't think having an overrated, ballhogging, defensive slacking volume scorer is going to put anyone over the top. Guys like that never win, they just make themselves money.

Melo doesn't do much else besides complain about calls and slack off when he doesn't have the ball in his hands. I laughed my ass off when NY signed him and Amar'e. . .easily two of the most overrated players of the past decade. Dude is a talented scorer no doubt, but he isn't a champion. Bad personality, selfish game, lazy defender.

Bulaien999
11-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Laker fans have resorted to sucking a dudes dick before he even agrees to join the team... what if he doesnt come? Lol I can imagine him just using Lakers as leverage

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 05:44 PM
I would rather have Tony Parker than Melo at this point, and I would definitely take last year's Duncan over Melo too.

I agree that Duncan this year isn't doing as well (age, emotional fatigue, etc), but this is basically one of two years in Duncan's whole career that I would even consider Melo instead of him. I don't think having an overrated, ballhogging, defensive slacking volume scorer is going to put anyone over the top. Guys like that never win, they just make themselves money.

Melo doesn't do much else besides complain about calls and slack off when he doesn't have the ball in his hands. I laughed my ass off when NY signed him and Amar'e. . .easily two of the most overrated players of the past decade. Dude is a talented scorer no doubt, but he isn't a champion. Bad personality, selfish game, lazy defender.

You guys said the same thing about Artest. He's a champion now.

Kidd K
11-30-2013, 05:45 PM
You guys said the same thing about Artest. He's a champion now.

Don't generalize, "you guys" doesn't include me. I always liked Artest for his aggressive effort on defense. Pretty much the opposite of what I just said about Melo.

Rogue
11-30-2013, 07:24 PM

Melo's mindset will always be the biggest obstacle in his way to glory. And I don't see how he would make the Spurs invincible just by going iso every time at the offensive end. Sure dude can create chances for himself which's a rare quality for the current spurs players but the spurs offense also requires players to move the ball smoothly, which means it'd be very hard for him to succeed playing in such a system when he can't pass the ball for shit or just simply doesn't want to. Dude's deemed a loser and it has nothing to do with whether the team is based in a big market or a small one, that said, he wouldn't bring much success to LA even if what Kool always dreamed of actually came true.

SpurSwag
11-30-2013, 07:37 PM
How are laker fans claiming to know melo and Kobe will work when they also claimed last years team would be a dynasty? Melo and Kobe on paper is one of the worst fits I can imagine

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Still waiting for one of these pussies to refute my claims. Luva got bitch slapped and put in his place. Kool has nothing to say. Looks like I win again

TXstbobcat
11-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Melo has stats and Parker has the championship rings.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Don't generalize, "you guys" doesn't include me. I always liked Artest for his aggressive effort on defense. Pretty much the opposite of what I just said about Melo.

They like to do shit like that when they can't back shit up, claiming "us guys" had some kind of consensus opinion because some retard(s) held that opinion. Not to mention that Artest came in as a role player to a stacked Lakers team and Melo would be coming to a shit Lakers team expected to be the future of the franchise :lol Dumbasses can't make a legit argument to save their lives

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 07:46 PM

Shot jacking and putting up hollow point totals on a shit team is nothing "otherworldly." Like I said Kevin Martin had been doing that for years

Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) Buddy Mignon

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 07:46 PM
And if all else fails, you can just Lakerfan's favorite argument against them tbh

Parker 3
Melo 0

ElNono
11-30-2013, 08:06 PM
3. Yes, he has played on some good teams, but not contenders, since we're being honest here.

Well, he ain't going to a contender either if he's going to the Lakeshow... :lol

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 11:18 PM

Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606)

Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) Buddy Mignon

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Yall sure could have used Melo tonight.

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 11:24 PM
:lmao refuses to address my post

Katherine Robinson
11-30-2013, 11:25 PM
KidCapri wants to destroy the Lakers, I believe.

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2013, 11:27 PM
i take melo over parker also

a ballhogging chucker with fake ass mvp aspirations can always be replace...plenty of pgs in the league u can replace tp with

i would still prefer a pass first pg on the spurs ahead of this heroball wanker....

theres a pg i want on the spurs, ty lawson...that clown is a real balla no bullshit who doesnt back down from a challenge....too bad his stuck on the nuggets

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 11:28 PM
a ballhogging chucker with fake ass mvp aspirations
Sounds exactly like Melo, tbh....

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:30 PM
:lmao refuses to address my post

Did you see Parker get owned tonight? Now would you shut the fuck up.

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Did you see Parker get owned tonight? Now would you shut the fuck up.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 11:32 PM
Did you see Parker get owned tonight?
At least Parker didn't get swatted by Randy F:lolye in the clutch, tbh :lol

http://i.minus.com/igiPiJsxRwaEx.gif

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:35 PM
At least Parker didn't get swatted by Randy F:lolye in the clutch, tbh :lol

http://i.minus.com/igiPiJsxRwaEx.gif

That was an obvious foul, but don't worry he's going to get that whistle in LA.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 11:36 PM
:lol The Pre-Emptive Begging

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 11:39 PM

i know ruva is on this thread, so i'll just keep posting this until it gets addressed

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2013, 11:40 PM
the beggin of last season was nothing more than a act put on by the lakers franchise and players

cause they know if they can pissed off howard to another team, that leaves money on the table for the other players, too bad kobe took it with his next extension...lol using reverse pshychology on mental midget

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:41 PM
i know ruva is on this thread, so i'll just keep posting this until it gets addressed

So you belly crawl down here to fuck with me just to ease the pain of defeat?

spurraider21
11-30-2013, 11:43 PM
So you belly crawl down here to fuck with me just to ease the pain of defeat?

i made the post about 8 hours ago way before the game started and you STILL can't address it :lmao

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 12:44 AM

He's also shooting 42% and his stats have led to 3 total wins in 15 games, losing 7 out of 8 at home.

spurraider21
12-01-2013, 01:26 AM

Shot jacking and putting up hollow point totals on a shit team is nothing "otherworldly." Like I said Kevin Martin had been doing that for years Buddy Mignon

Rogue
12-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Not sure if he's better than any spur but it's safe to say he's fatter than any spurs player except Diaw, imho

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2013, 10:16 AM
yup Duncan is better.

Spur-Addict
12-01-2013, 10:21 AM
LOL Naruto

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 10:45 AM
I saw the game last night and I didn't see one player on the for both teams that could take Melo.

elmanutres
12-02-2013, 02:17 AM

:lol naruto faggot is the lowest form of life on this site. He's the bottom feeder that constantly seeks attention and repeatedly gets his ass handed to him by both spur and laker fan. He's so pathetic I bite his bait just to make his life somewhat worthwhile. But we all know in the end he is simply a boy whose status has fallen from a presumed blackman to a naruto dick taker. You seriously need to disassociate with this fool asap, your image is crumbling as we speak.

spurraider21
12-02-2013, 02:56 AM

LkrFan
12-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606)
Look at you all begging for attention from a man like a damn faggot. Duncanesque tbh. -100 points son. SMDH

spurraider21
12-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Look at you all begging for attention from a man like a damn faggot. Duncanesque tbh. -100 points son. SMDH
bad :downspin:job. if he's going to start a thread making such bold statements, he should be able to sack up and address a simple point, or acknowledge that he can't

Sean Cagney
12-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Bloahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT.........

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:24 AM
:lol naruto faggot is the lowest form of life on this site. He's the bottom feeder that constantly seeks attention and repeatedly gets his ass handed to him by both spur and laker fan. He's so pathetic I bite his bait just to make his life somewhat worthwhile. But we all know in the end he is simply a boy whose status has fallen from a presumed blackman to a naruto dick taker. You seriously need to disassociate with this fool asap, your image is crumbling as we speak.

If I fart... it draws more attention on this board than you do. How does that make you feel?

elmanutres
12-02-2013, 10:37 AM
If I fart... it draws more attention on this board than you do. How does that make you feel?

Son the only time you get attention from others is when you end up committing your usual epic fails. For example :cry "kori plz shut this thread down. Spurfan is making fun of me" :cry

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Son the only time you get attention from others is when you end up committing your usual epic fails. For example :cry "kori plz shut this thread down. Spurfan is making fun of me" :cry

Damn nigga, you're like an illegal alien... no matter how many times I deport your ass you just keep coming back. Dont speak to me you fucking wab.

elmanutres
12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Damn nigga, you're like an illegal alien... no matter how many times I deport your ass you just keep coming back. Dont speak to me you fucking wab.

You're the adopted middle child nobody cares about. Be grateful I make your pathetic life a bit worthwhile you little shit

DAF86
12-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Lakers will be shit even with Melo. Iso ball doesn't win shit anymore.

Arnold Toht
12-02-2013, 01:51 PM
You're the adopted middle child nobody cares about. Be grateful I make your pathetic life a bit worthwhile you little shit

Either go back upstairs or go down south, spic.

elmanutres
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Either go back upstairs or go down south, spic.
Spurfan has the right to go upstairs or downstairs on a spursforum as they please

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Spurfan has the right to go upstairs or downstairs on a spursforum as they please

No one wants you here... just get ya shopping cart and keep it pushing.

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 06:20 PM
3>0

Parker > Melo

elmanutres
12-02-2013, 06:32 PM
No one wants you here... just get ya shopping cart and keep it pushing.Could give less of a shit what a nerd like you as to say about me.

midnightpulp
12-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Luva propping up the most overrated chucker (other than Kirby) of all-time now?

Have some gotdamn respect for yourself, Luva.

If Melo comes to the Purple 'n Piss, you'll be calling for his cornrowed head by mid-season. Just like Dwight.

Melo is a born loser.

TDfan2007
12-02-2013, 11:20 PM

If Melo comes to the Purple 'n Piss, you'll be calling for his cornrowed head by mid-season. Just like Dwight.

Melo is a born loser.

This.

Also, Tim Duncan is still better than Carmelo. Basketball isn't just about chucking up shots and scoring. Kobefan has trouble understanding this though, so the confusion is understandable.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Listen... I don't expect any of you to know shit about ballin. Melo on the Lakers and we win the title easy.

ElNono
12-02-2013, 11:50 PM

Melo is a born loser.

Losers like losers, tbh

Splits
12-02-2013, 11:59 PM

Melo is a born loser.

Thank GOD you're back to talk some sense into these idiots. I don't have the patience or time to respond to so much idiocy. I do have time to troll LG however......

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165474

Leetonidas
12-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Listen... I don't expect any of you to know shit about ballin. Dwight and Nash on the Lakers and we win the title easy.

Buddy Mignon
12-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Thank GOD you're back to talk some sense into these idiots. I don't have the patience or time to respond to so much idiocy. I do have time to troll LG however......

What an oxymoron...:lmao

spurraider21
12-03-2013, 10:45 AM
do you know what an oxymoron is?

Buddy Mignon
12-03-2013, 10:48 AM
do you know what an oxymoron is?

Damn nigga, you up early swinging at my nuts.

spurraider21
12-03-2013, 10:49 AM
damn nigga, you up early deflecting everything i throw at you in this thread

AchillesHeel
12-03-2013, 10:55 AM
damn nigga, you up early deflecting everything i throw at you in this thread

He never gives you a straight answer, it's so easy to own his little ass.

Brazil
12-03-2013, 11:27 AM

:lol liked it :tu